raychell is offline New Member

DNP STARTING today finished 4 day keto updated

Well I got my DNP today and im on day 4 of keto diet (enough carbs to feed a hamster) Gonna do my controled carb up at 8pm tonite after I train. Was wondering if I could start my Dnp Right away or should I wait till tommorow.Also eating is isocaloric tommorow and for the next 14 days. I will chart my progress ,I never cheat on my diets so it will b interesting how this will work (watch ill eat those words.) Also if I stick to this diet program to a T how long before I peak (No more water starting to look good etc.(DNP im running for 9 days, first 2 at 200mg next 7 at 400mg) !75lbs 8-9% just got teted
    ThX for everyones input
    (MORE OF MY INFO IN THE DNP LASIX POST)
    Last edited by raychell; 10-18-2005 at 03:38 PM.

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raychell
    Well I got my DNP today and im on day 4 of keto diet (enough carbs to feed a hamster) Gonna do my controled carb up at 8pm tonite after I train. Was wondering if I could start my Dnp Right away or should I wait till tommorow.Also eating is isocaloric tommorow and for the next 14 days. I will chart my progress ,I never cheat on my diets so it will b interesting how this will work (watch ill eat those words.) Also if I stick to this diet program to a T how long before I peak (No more water starting to look good etc.(DNP im running for 9 days, first 2 at 200mg next 7 at 400mg) !75lbs 8-9% just got teted
    ThX for everyones input
    just wait till tomorrow bro, so you can space it evenly. what you mean by peak? rephrase for me bro. oh yeah, you should probably post results in the members results section, thats why its there bro. Just an FYI.

alo

sorry by peak I mean genrally all water gone and will look as good as im gonna get(without changing anything). Also will post in the other section .
    Thanks Alo

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    ThX for everyones input
    Make sure you have READ EVERYTHING on DNP, it can cause nasty conditions to your eyes and if you are allergic it will build up and cause organs to shut down.

Probably askin in the wrong section but what do you guys think would be good for a 2 day carb loading 5-6 days after dnp .

Probably askin in the wrong section but what do you guys think would be good for a 2 day carb loading 5-6 days after dnp.
    honestly bro, your first response with the water thing, usually 8-10 days after last dose do you look your best. As for this question, i usually time it to where i would be on a cheat day of my diet, so i just eat whatever i want. i recommend just alot of good clean carbs, watch you kcal intake, dont overdue it of course, and you will be fine. Keep us updated bro.

alo

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Just a reminder:

Make sure you know what you're doing when you carb-cycle. DO NOT get a CKD diet and Carb-Cycling mixed up. The diet the pros use where they have 1 high-carb day is used for their reasons only. If you're looking to shed fat, both will work, but give this a read and make sure you have everything planned out ahead of time.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=carb+cycling

Whatever you do, good luck and stay safe!

diezell is offline Senior Member
    dnps one drug i will never use screw that stuff

Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    dnps one drug i will never use screw that stuff
    when done right and at reasonable doses, its actually harmless. IMO, you could just as easily die on clen then you could on DNP , at least DNP doesnt effect your heart negatively.

alo

Day 2 Dnp

I know its early in the game but im at day 2 dnp (Cycle is at the top of page) So far so good (Diet and supps tight)cardio was hard last nite but this morning was intense mind you it was pre dnp dose and I had some speedline i mean redline . I'm sweating up a storm while writing this so something is working. (sweat aint placebo......is it JK)Ill keep you all posted. Thanks for all you input so far and anymore is appreciated.PS Ronnie Rules IMO Also its weird but im vascular as **** and abs are poppin to.better enjoy it while it lasts

I know its early in the game but im at day 2 dnp (Cycle is at the top of page) So far so good (Diet and supps tight)cardio was hard last nite but this morning was intense mind you it was pre dnp dose and I had some speedline i mean redline . I'm sweating up a storm while writing this so something is working. (sweat aint placebo......is it JK)Ill keep you all posted. Thanks for all you input so far and anymore is appreciated.PS Ronnie Rules IMO Also its weird but im vascular as **** and abs are poppin to.better enjoy it while it lasts
    indeed enjoy it while it lasts, cuz in a few days, you are going to be all puffed up with water, but dont get discouraged, keep on pumpin. It will be worth the suffer.

alo

Exclamation

Well im on day 4 of dnp (2nd day at 400mg) lost 8 lbs of the scale but I carbed up heavy before i started my carb depletion Wich was 8 days ago so that water is gone . So far so good last nite i sweated alot but slept(ive been on sleep meds for the last 4 months. Its weird though sleep meds knock me out quick but it took a while last nite (Trazadone100mg Sleep aid)I knew this was gonna happen im sweating mad right now and ny head is hot(took eca 9:00 am this morning and its 2:45) I was gonna ask if upping my dose to 600mg after 2-3 days would be ok. A little background on me. I have been clean 4 the last 4months before that was on heavy androgens over 1000mg week more than 1 type, gh ,test, eca, t3 50mcg lethal doses of painkillers to much to list etc for over a year no breaks.I used to sweat so much at nite i thought that would be my last. when i stopped 4 months ago my test was at 0 and everthing else supprisingly was not that bad . Prior me starting DNP I was tested and Everything was above average (Super healthy and my test level,well my doctor asked if I was back on the sauce again it was that high. I know it was from eating super healthy ,sleeping and belive it or not novadev xt(No i dont work for them) I was ripped and didn't even lose much size.
    Now im off on a rant. anyones opinion on upping to 600? Alo5603 anyone
    Im gonna post this here and start a new one
    OH ya I know I was a f****ing retard but if you must feel you must remind me thats all good to

Well im on day 4 of dnp (2nd day at 400mg) lost 8 lbs of the scale but I carbed up heavy before i started my carb depletion Wich was 8 days ago so that water is gone . So far so good last nite i sweated alot but slept(ive been on sleep meds for the last 4 months. Its weird though sleep meds knock me out quick but it took a while last nite (Trazadone100mg Sleep aid)I knew this was gonna happen im sweating mad right now and ny head is hot(took eca 9:00 am this morning and its 2:45) I was gonna ask if upping my dose to 600mg after 2-3 days would be ok. A little background on me. I have been clean 4 the last 4months before that was on heavy androgens over 1000mg week more than 1 type, gh ,test, eca, t3 50mcg lethal doses of painkillers to much to list etc for over a year no breaks.I used to sweat so much at nite i thought that would be my last. when i stopped 4 months ago my test was at 0 and everthing else supprisingly was not that bad . Prior me starting DNP I was tested and Everything was above average (Super healthy and my test level,well my doctor asked if I was back on the sauce again it was that high. I know it was from eating super healthy ,sleeping and belive it or not novadev xt(No i dont work for them) I was ripped and didn't even lose much size.
    Now im off on a rant. anyones opinion on upping to 600? Alo5603 anyone
    Im gonna post this here and start a new one
    OH ya I know I was a f****ing retard but if you must feel you must remind me thats all good to
    well, if you are losin the weight you say you are at 400mgs, then i dont think you need to up it. Especially if this is your first run, you dont want to overheat yourself. I think your fine where your at. Oh and heres a tip for the head heat. If it starts to feel really hot, eat a piece of fruit, like an orange or tangerine. It helps cool you down trust me. and make sure you are sleepin with a fan next to your head. When your sleeping, your not drinking water, so its easy to overheat and your head is important to keep cool.

alo

Ok im on day 5. Ya I finnaly feel it ,tired and could barely train ,diet still stickin it but I had to leave the pastry section at the store . Sweatin mad off and on all day. (mostly on) weight the same water retention startin to show although this morning I was ripped and vascular for a little bit. other than that so far so good for what it is. My head burns alot though I think ill try some fruit if this keeps up

Ok im on day 5. Ya I finnaly feel it ,tired and could barely train ,diet still stickin it but I had to leave the pastry section at the store . Sweatin mad off and on all day. (mostly on) weight the same water retention startin to show although this morning I was ripped and vascular for a little bit. other than that so far so good for what it is. My head burns alot though I think ill try some fruit if this keeps up
    yeah, u kind of start to look really flat as the days go on, but when it clears, you will be amazed at the results. Keep it up.

alo

well i really screwed up on my diet.had 2 days of pure crap. funny tommorow is my last day and thursday and today( saturday) blew it diet wise. now im really holding water. Its weird the cravings came on hard when i upped my dose. Is it ok that I cheated so hard because of the dnp or am i just fooling myself. Im back on track now and will hopefully stay on my clean diet for the remainder (Till the 30th) before i have to shoot (pictures) Am I Screwed?

well i really screwed up on my diet.had 2 days of pure crap. funny tommorow is my last day and thursday and today( saturday) blew it diet wise. now im really holding water. Its weird the cravings came on hard when i upped my dose. Is it ok that I cheated so hard because of the dnp or am i just fooling myself. Im back on track now and will hopefully stay on my clean diet for the remainder (Till the 30th) before i have to shoot (pictures) Am I Screwed?
    well how bad did you screw up. Honestly, it is impossible to gain weight on DNP, the most you could do is eat so much that you stay idle, but even then, its pretty hard. I doubt you did anythin bad. Alot of people eat like shit and still lose on DNP, its just more effective when on a clean diet.

alo

Would it be allright to use some otc diuretics after about 5 days no dnp ? help speed up the water loss

why, you about to do a show or somethin? It only takes like a week or so for the water to drain, no need to rush.

alo

Thread Information