ManOnSwole is offline Junior Member

Contemplating Test and Dbol...

I've been pondering to do a cycle of Test and Dbol for my first cycle. Been constantly researching threads and have come up with

Wks 1-12 Test E@500mg/wk (split dosage)
    Dbol 1-4 30mg/Day
    Novla 1-12 10mg/day

And proper PCT two weeks after last test e shot.

Was thinking of taking it easy on the dbol, seeing as it'd be my virgin cycle. I'd be taking a whole boat load of ancillary supplements such as Fish Oil, Flax Oil, Hawthorne berry. But how badly does Dbol effect your blood pressure? My family has a history of high blood pressure, so it has me a bit worried. I probably seem like a little n00b to all of you, but i'm just trying to cover my ass. Thanks for any feedback.
    Last edited by ManOnSwole; 10-17-2005 at 08:27 PM.

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOnSwole
    I've been pondering to do a cycle of Test and Dbol for my first cycle. Been constantly researching threads and have come up with

Wks 1-12 Test E@500mg/wk (split dosage)
    Dbol 1-4 30mg/Day
    Novla 1-12 10mg/day

Was thinking of taking it easy on the dbol, seeing as it'd be my virgin cycle. I'd be taking a whole boat load of ancillary supplements such as Fish Oil, Flax Oil, Hawthorne berry. But how badly does Dbol effect your blood pressure? My family has a history of high blood pressure, so it has me a bit worried. I probably seem like a little n00b to all of you, but i'm just trying to cover my ass. Thanks for any feedback.
    Blood pressure will go up big time, a lot of guys get bloddy noses and most turn bright red when they workout. I feel Dbol is fine here but that is your call with the family history thing. Better make sure you pct is in check as well clomid etc..

FutureMonster is offline Junior Member
    I did just about the same cycle for my first. I did test e 10 weeks and dbol 50 mgs ed 4 weeks. I put on a good 20 pounds. Whats you height and weight bro?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    just monitor your BP and you should be fine...doing cardio helps lower my BP

5ft 7in Have been as heavy as 185lbs my first year of collegiate wreslting. Currently 175 and bulking up agian (was 152lbs for a boxing match in the summer). Time to get huge. Being 19 I realize that it is young to juice, I plan on building all natty till at least 20. Knowledge is power!

On the other hand I just decided to run Test E solo for 12 weeks, would BP be an issue?

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    could be, what u thinkin about takin for estrogen?

10mg Novla for the entire duration of the cycle, I would love to fool around with some Dbol but...bp has me worried. I do cardio 5 times a week in the AM for the health/metabolism benefits.

Thread Information