JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member

what to run with npp?

im thinkin either 100 or 125mgs ed of sust for about 10 wks....my questions are how long to run the npp eod.....8 wks or 10????and should i be running prop with it instead since both are fast acting esthers or does it not matter since im takin the sust ed...im gonna run winny from wks 7-12 then clen clomid and nolvadex for pct....so 8 or 10 wks and sust or prop???i used prop once and my body didnt react well as i was lethargic, chills, and overall felt like shit....any advice?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would run prop with the npp instead of sust

run em both eod day for 8 wks then the winny????and pct?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would run them ed for 10 week's but i love injecting

so far upto week 17 of my cyle doing ed shot's except a sunday where i do 2 injections

why prop instead of sust????just because they are both fast acting esters....i took prop once before and didnt react well to it i was lethargic and felt like shit through the entire first bottle thought maybe it was the bottle but then it continued into the second so i threw it out....what was wrong with my bottle u think?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Sust has the fast acting ester Prop in it. The remaining 3 esters are slower acting than prop.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Sust is not a fast acting ester, major misconception about it, it is over 60% long ester test. Could be the gear made you lethargic, could be a mineral or vitamin imbalance, either way it happens and is no good, but if prop messes you up why would you want sust which has prop in it?

i have used sust before as well as cypionate and enanthate and testoviron depot....i tried to go with prop about a year and a half ago and everyday i took a shot of it i didnt feel like workin out i felt like the flu was comin on then the next day i would feel great then take a shot the next day and it would happen again....u think it was just a bad batch or what?

Could be bad gear, I have had the same with a high dose test e cycle. And have had great sucess with other high test e cycles, so it could be the specific brand or could be bad gear.

so 100mgs of prop eod day along with the npp at the same dosage...is that a good cycle?

Well, I would up the Prop to 75 mg ed(smaller shot volume may cause less discomfort) and put the NPP @ 100mg eod. This will put you at 525 prop/wk and 350 NPP/wk.

damn im gonna need alot of prop huh?6 bottles or so...maybe the prop was bad or takin it eod was ****in me up....i think ill try it again.....10 wks or 8 wks?

how long do i have to wait to start pct with prop and npp????and remember i still plan on being on winny for about 3 wks after im done with both?

3 days after last inject. I would run the winny concurrently with the prop/npp for the last 3 weeks-

so dont overlap and have the winny running 3 wks past the prop and npp????i thought its better to keep goin with winny then to stop everything all at once!so what ur sayin is take the npp prop and winny all at the same time and finish together?

Quote Originally Posted by JUICEMONKEY2005
    so dont overlap and have the winny running 3 wks past the prop and npp????i thought its better to keep goin with winny then to stop everything all at once!so what ur sayin is take the npp prop and winny all at the same time and finish together?
    Yep, they have pretty similar half lives so you can start pct fairly quickly, if you run the winny after you will have 3 weeks of no test with continued htpa supression.

shortie isnt that alittle rough stopping all 3 at the same time or does it not matter with good pct?

Thread Information