SquatDr. is offline Junior Member

Thinking about starting my 1st cycle, Please give input

I am 33yrs. old and have been lifting hardcore for 3years. I am 5'7" and weigh 245#'s, not sure of my body fat I have a 34" waist. I am not ready to cut yet I want to bulk some more. I have been 100% natural, all I take is creatine, protein and amino acids. I train my ass off every week and I am ready to go that extra step. My arms are 19" cold I want 20's so bad. Anyway I am planning on doing Test-prop. and Deca -Durabolin , Arimidex . I am getting all this stuff through a prescription and this is about all I can get. I am not looking to do insane amounts, but just get to that next plateau maybe 260-265#'s I was looking at doing 200mg of test and deca a week for 12 weeks than going on HCG . Will I see good results with this.

Thanks for any input

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    5'7" at 245 and wanting to bulk more!?!?!

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    For a first cycle I'd recommend Test enanthate or cypionate over prop. The EOD injects can be a bit much for a first timer as you should have multiple injection sites to choose from. Sometimes Prop can be very painful, this is compounded with the fact that virgin muscles can also be very susceptible to pain.

At your body weight I doubt 200mg of test will do much. Also Test needs to be ran higher and longer that deca .

Prop requires a 3 day wait before starting PCT, Enanthate requires a 14 day wait before starting PCT, Deca requires a 21 day wait before starting PCT.

You would probably do just fine on a test only cycle, but if you want to do deca too then here's what I'd suggest:

1-14 Test E or C @ 500mg EW
    1-12 Deca @ 400mg EW
    1-15 Vit B-6 @ 200mg ED
    1-16 A-dex @ .25mg ED
    1-16 Nolva @ 10mg ED
    17-20 Clomid @ 100mg ED
    17-20 Nolva @ 20mg ED

I am sorry I am going to be using Test- cypionate . and Deca . If I use your cycle what type of gains do you think I will see.

Aqfootball20 is offline New Member
    how do you get prescription shit

Quote Originally Posted by SquatDr.
    I am sorry I am going to be using Test- cypionate. and Deca. If I use your cycle what type of gains do you think I will see.
    PCT should start 18 days after the last cypionate injection.

I'd be hard pressed to say how much you will gain. Judging by what you have achieved naturally, I say you have good genetics and should do quite well. You obviously already have a lot of the elements required for a successful cycle.

muskel is offline New Member
    why would you recommend Testosterone Enanthate over Deca - Durabolin ? Test E is a very powerful ester. Deca is milder and for a first cycle one surely doesn't need to stack it with test or vice versa..

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muskel
    why would you recommend Testosterone Enanthate over Deca - Durabolin? Test E is a very powerful ester. Deca is milder and for a first cycle one surely doesn't need to stack it with test or vice versa..
    why would u even ask a stupid question like this?

hey my question is not stupid at all. do your studying!

hey my question is not stupid at all. do your studying!
    dont talk to me about research u basically just told the guy a deca only cycle is ok. and if u think that is ok u have a lot to learn.

also evryone here that knows what they are talking about agrees that a test only is the perfect first cycle. now do us all a favor and do some research urself!

why would you recommend Testosterone Enanthate over Deca - Durabolin? Test E is a very powerful ester. Deca is milder and for a first cycle one surely doesn't need to stack it with test or vice versa..

WTF

i think that one can try all sorts of different roids(Dianabol , Primabolan, Winstrol ) before moving on to more powerful drugs! I dont think that Deca only is a good cycle. I have never done a deca cycle.

Quote:
    ..To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect. For the more advanced, Testosterone enanthate can either be taken alone or in combination with other compounds.
    http://www.steroid.com/TESTOSTERONE%20ENANTHATE.phtml

those profiles are outdated. do ur research on this message board from people that have first hand experience. when this site gets a facelift in a few months those profiles on the steroid .com page will be updated.

i think that one can try all sorts of different roids(Dianabol , Primabolan, Winstrol ) before moving on to more powerful drugs! I dont think that Deca only is a good cycle. I have never done a deca cycle.

Quote:
    ..To make it very clear: Those who have never taken steroids do not yet need any testosterone and should wait until later when the "weaker" steroids begin to have little effect. For the more advanced, Testosterone enanthate can either be taken alone or in combination with other compounds.
    http://www.steroid.com/TESTOSTERONE%20ENANTHATE.phtml
    you have alot to learn buddy!

stu
    stu is offline Junior Member
    my first cycle is d-ball, deca , test400, and it is allwickid shit, magor mass and strength
    500mg testew 11 weeks

400mg,deca ew 10 weeks

4 weeks of d-ball 50mg pd
    Last edited by stu; 10-20-2005 at 04:54 AM.

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stu
    my first cycle is d-ball, deca , test400, and it is allwickid shit, magor mass and strength
    500mg testew 11 weeks

400mg,deca ew 10 weeks

4 weeks of d-ball 50mg pd
    Now that really is a monster first cycle. You would do fine off just the half gram of test a week and possibly the d-bol to kick start but 50mg e/d is a bit much IMHO. I'd save the decca for another cycle mate.

So you guys think doing a Test-cyp. cycle only would be good for a first cycle and at what dosages? I cannot getD-bol. I would do HCG at the end of the cycle and Arimidex during. I do not want to take Deca alone because I dont want to lose my sex drive.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SquatDr.
    So you guys think doing a Test-cyp. cycle only would be good for a first cycle and at what dosages? I cannot getD-bol. I would do HCG at the end of the cycle and Arimidex during. I do not want to take Deca alone because I dont want to lose my sex drive.

Thanks
    HCG alone is not an adequate PCT.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    I would do a cycle of test enth with test prop at the start and do that for 12 weeks, you can add the deca if you want it in too from the start. I know this would work in theory but since Ive never done this, im not sure how your injection frequency would go when front loading with the prop. After that injections would be split E3D. Then for the wks 11-14, I would use DBol around 30mg ED while the deca and test is running out. Then wks 15 you would start your PCT (Which would work out around 2wks from last sus/deca inj).

I dont think nolva ED @10mg is needed unless you are prone to gyno. Just E3D I reckon or just use it as and when needed unless water retention is a prob. Suppose you could use the Vit B6 as its cheap and easy to prevent prog gyno from deca.

I could be wrong tho, JMO

Daz

Thread Information