Thread: test/deca

BigWill78 is offline Junior Member

test/deca

hey guys ive been on my first cycle of test 250 and deca 300. I have had pretty good gains and im currently on week 9. i just finished the deca and got one more shot of test. I have got my hands on another bottle of test 250. My dosages were 300mg of deca and about 375mg of test.(cc and 1/2). My question to you is that since ive got me another bottle can i run about 500mgs for about 5 or 6 more weeks. would it hurt anything cause i feel like i need to up the dosage to 500 but i was a little scepticle it being my first cycle and all... do you think it would hurt?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Nah, go for it. You need to run test a few weeks past the deca anyhow. Just make sure you have plenty of gear for PCT, it will take you a bit longer to come out of it if you don't run a proper PCT.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Wait two weeks after your last test inject and pct. JMO

Save the other test for next time. JMO

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWill78
    hey guys ive been on my first cycle of test 250 and deca 300. I have had pretty good gains and im currently on week 9. i just finished the deca and got one more shot of test. I have got my hands on another bottle of test 250. My dosages were 300mg of deca and about 375mg of test.(cc and 1/2). My question to you is that since ive got me another bottle can i run about 500mgs for about 5 or 6 more weeks. would it hurt anything cause i feel like i need to up the dosage to 500 but i was a little scepticle it being my first cycle and all... do you think it would hurt?

It would take a few weeks for the additional test to kick in anyways so I wouldn't bother. Save the test and start collecting your next cycle and then go at a higher dose for that one.

Thread Information