gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.

My Growth Hormone Experiences!

I HAVE BEEN OFF OF THE GH FOR A WHILE NOW I WAS ON FOR PROBABLY 7-10 MONTHS I AM NOT SURE I LOST TRACK!
    THIS IS PROBABLY MY 4TH OR 5TH TIME TAKING IT!

WELL I HAVE BEEN OFF (GH NOT AS; BEEN OFF AS FOR 3-4 WEEKS NOW) FOR ALMOST 1.5 MONTHS NOW AND I WAS EATING CRAZY FOR A WHILE AND GAINED SOME FAT BUT INTERESTING ENOUGH I HAVE NOT GAINED MUCH FAT AT ALL WHERE I WAS INJECTING THE GH!

I USED TO GAIN FAT THERE (MY STOMACH) BUT NOT REALLY MUCH ANYMORE AT ALL NO MATTER HOW MUCH I EAT! I AM WONDERING IF THE GH KILLS FAT CELLS WHERE IT IS INJECTED BECAUSE I CAN EVEN SEE SOME ABS EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T WORKED OUT ABS VERY MUCH AT ALL FOR A WHILE AND I DIDN'T REALLY WORK THEM OUT ONCE FOR MONTHS!

I HAVE KEPT ALOT OF MY GAINS EVEN THOUGH I CYCLED CONSTANTLY FOR OVER A YEAR! I THOUGHT I WOULD LOSE MORE AS I HAVE NEVER REALLY TAKEN MUCH OF A BREAK IN OVER 3 YEARS!

I THINK THE GH HAS REALLY BENEFITED ME BY KILLING MY FAT CELLS WHERE I INJECTED IT INTO MY STOMACH AND HAS REALLY HELPED ME TO SOLIDIFY MY GAINS!

WHEN I START USING GH AGAIN I AM GOING TO SITE INJECT IT WHERE I HAVE EXTRA FAT TO SEE IF IT REALLY DOES KILL THE FAT CELLS THERE! i AM CONFUSED AS TO WHY THE FAT IS NOT COMING BACK WHERE I INJECTED IT!

THE NEGATIVE PARTS:

MY WRISTS STILL HURT ME WHEN I TYPE AND MY ARMS WENT NUMB A LOT WHEN I WENT OVER 10IU'S A DAY!

I ALSO HAVE IN MY STOMACH AREA SECTIONS WHERE I THINK I INJECTED MORE HAVE AN INDENT IN IT WHERE THERE IS LESS FAT! I THINK NEXT TIME I WILL HAVE TO INJECT THE GH WHERE IT SEEMS THE FAT IS PERTRUDING MORE!

OVERALL:

OVERALL I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH ALL THE GH I HAVE USED! THIS IS PROBABLY THE 4TH OR 5TH TIMOE I HAVE USED IT AND I HAVE USED MORE OF IT THIS TIME AND FOR A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME!

I WENT FROM 4-16IU'S ED AND I LIKED IT THE BEST AROUND 9-12IU'S, ANYTHING OVER THAT AND MY WRISTS HURT TOO MUCH AND MY ARMS GOT NUMB A LITTLE TO MUCH FOR COMFORT!

I ALSO NOTICED A MUCH HAPPIER FEELING WHEN I AM ON IT! NOW THAT IS HAVE USED IT MANY TIMES I REALLY CAN TELL A DIFFERENCE IN MOOD AND FEELING WHEN ON AND OFF! I ALSO SLEEP VERY WELL WHEN I AM ON IT NO MATTER WHAT STEROIDS I AM ON! I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A HRD TIME SLEEPING BUT WHEN ON GH I SLEEP VERY WELL!

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK ON IT AND I THINK I WILL STAY ON IT FOR A COUPLE YEARS NEXT TIME AND TRY TO STAY ON AT 12IU'S A DAY THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE TIME IF MY WRISTS DON'T HURT TOO BADLY!

I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE MY EXPERIENCES WITH EVERYONE!

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    Good post bro.....

i wish i can could try GH but i just dont have the loot for it right now....i just hooked up with a great GH source so i might be doing some for half of 2002 and half of 2003 8 IU per day ed for 365 days along with loads of steroids hahaha

CYCLEON Guest
    thanks for posting that GU - im looking to hit GH some this next year. Interesting on the permanent fat loss -

Mike Guest
    good post

thank you for sharing

The Iron Game Guest
    now short bursts and high doses or longer bursts with lower doses?

thanks

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm with you. i 've heard that gh and test produce crazy results. it's real expensive here though, between $650 and $750 a kit. waaaay to rich for my blood

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Talking To the top.

Great post Gearedup. What you just typed is what I expect to read in a great article. Good writing and description of your accounts. Let's keep this at the top for a while, at least.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    All the things you said Gear just confirms the fact what GH is supposed to do for you. I like Dane find that it is too freakin expensive, I on the other hand (being my cheap azz self), am tryin the Natural GH shit, to see if it works sorta well. The wrist thing I haven't heard to much about, but all the positive stuff you mentioned is exactly what I read bout it. Great post man, when I get rich like Mike (I wanna be like Mike), then I will give it a go. Right now I will stick with my ole Dbol /Deca stack, and hope one day to get big and strong.

Thread Information