jef
    jef is offline Member

Cycles and Permanent Hair Follicle Damage

I don't have a heredity problem in my family that relates to hairloss. If someone runs a cycle and loses hair, would it grow back since there is no heredity problems or do the follicles become permanently damaged?
    Last edited by jef; 10-25-2005 at 10:24 PM.

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    You'll find that a lot of people say no, once it's damaged or the MPB process starts there's no turning back. That however has not been my experience. I have had MPB since my mid to late twenties. It was really slight and very gradual at the temples until, I dunno, maybe my late 30's, and then it accelearted a good bit. At 43, I still have hair on top, but my forhead intrudes pretty far into my hairline on both sides. Nevetheless, I cycle, and do so with all the stuff they say will make your hair fly off like shingles from a roof during a hurricane. But my hair hasn't taken to the wind at all. In fact, it's growing back even while I'm on. I'm not shitting you. I take finasteride daily and douse my head 2X ED with Nizorall, Xandrox Minoxidil, Reten-A (not always 2X ED--it's harsh), Azelaic Acid and Spiro.

Now I have to admit I got cocky at one point in my cycle (which by the way is pretty long) and started slacking off a bit on my MPB prevention protocol. Well, sure enough all the Test, Tren , Masteron , Proviron , etc . . . started to take its toll and I could see my hair thinning a good bit. But instead of quitting the cycle altogether, I dropped the Tren, Mast and Prov (added OT) for awhile and dove right back in with the 2X ED dousing of my mop. I swear to you guys, within a week the shedding stopped. Within a month I was back on the Tren, Mast and Prov (test never stopped) and my hair is now growing back. I know this sounds far fetched. I don't know why it's working so well, but I swear it's true. Luck to you all.
    Last edited by Josey Wales; 10-25-2005 at 11:25 PM.

steve lopez is offline New Member
    it's true you don't have to be a victim of mpb, however it all depends on your cycling, juice like primo and winn are already derivatives of dht so the conversion process can't be blocked by drugs like propecia. I had my hair fall out with some crappy winn (winthrop) and i stoped using it and started pct and from there bought all kinds of hair stuff, however the only thing i found to be a real solution and started working the 1st day was Nioxin. It sounds crazi but that is what i would try first.

steve lopez is offline New Member
    What R U Running? How Long? What Dose?

Thread Information