anabolichulk is offline Junior Member

Benadryl and Clen?

It is said to throw benadryl in the 3 week of cycle of clen to regenerate your beta-2 receptors but do you go off it the 4th week and can you continue with 2 more weeks of no bendryl with clen and then add benadryl again the 6th week? For a total of 12 weeks? Thanks for the help

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    yup sounds about right from what I remember when I researched it! Been a while since I posted on here mind!

daz

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Apparently hooker, who visits this board, is the one that is credited with suggesting usage of Benadryl (Diphenhydramine HCl) with Clenbuterol in order to prevent the beta-2 receptors from down-regulating (not regenerate, like you said).

If you run the clen 2 weeks on/2 weeks off, then you will minimize the need for using the Benadryl at all, although it wouldn't hurt to run the Benadryl during the entire time period (both when on and when off), or at least run it at night (Benadryl is an antihistamine and you can thus expect it to make you sleepy).

Perhaps hooker will speak up as he is apparently the expert on this matter and to be honest, I've never seen his protocol in his own words.

SledgeHammer is offline New Member
    i've been takng ephrine for a while..not working as well obviouisly! If I take a week of Benedryal will that get me back on track? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    Apparently hooker, who visits this board, is the one that is credited with suggesting usage of Benadryl (Diphenhydramine HCl) with Clenbuterol in order to prevent the beta-2 receptors from down-regulating (not regenerate, like you said).

If you run the clen 2 weeks on/2 weeks off, then you will minimize the need for using the Benadryl at all, although it wouldn't hurt to run the Benadryl during the entire time period (both when on and when off), or at least run it at night (Benadryl is an antihistamine and you can thus expect it to make you sleepy).

Perhaps hooker will speak up as he is apparently the expert on this matter and to be honest, I've never seen his protocol in his own words.
    Thats because I've cleverly hidden my thoughts on this subject in the "Drug Profiles Forum" where only I start threads, and have deceptively titled the thread "Clenbuterol"...
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=200237

I'm actually really proud of having figured it out....I went so far as to google clen and benadryl to see if I was the first person to figure it out...and I was

Here's it originally was proposed on BB4L, on this date:

07-10-2004, 11:16 AM

Then included in my subsequent clen profile there on this date:

07-16-2004, 03:31 AM

The idea, like many good ideas that are hatched on small boards, did not flourish until I came here, and could expose it to a larger audience. It makes me wonder how many small board mods have similar ideas in other areas, that we don't know about yet....

Anyway, the Clen/Benadryl idea didn't make it to BB.com until many months .....well after I tried it out on myself, and then posted my findings, having confirmed my theory with Karl Hoffman (Nandi) via PM at Synergy and then in the AAS forum at CEM.

Before that, as a google search will confirm, nobody on the 'net put this forward as a definite or working theory.

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Thats because I've cleverly hidden my thoughts on this subject in the "Drug Profiles Forum" where only I start threads, and have deceptively titled the thread "Clenbuterol"...
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=200237

I'm actually really proud of having figured it out....I went so far as to google clen and benadryl to see if I was the first person to figure it out...and I was

Here's it originally was proposed on BB4L, on this date:

07-10-2004, 11:16 AM

Then included in my subsequent clen profile there on this date:

07-16-2004, 03:31 AM

The idea, like many good ideas that are hatched on small boards, did not flourish until I came here, and could expose it to a larger audience. It makes me wonder how many small board mods have similar ideas in other areas, that we don't know about yet....

Anyway, the Clen/Benadryl idea didn't make it to BB.com until many months .....well after I tried it out on myself, and then posted my findings, having confirmed my theory with Karl Hoffman (Nandi) via PM at Synergy and then in the AAS forum at CEM.

Before that, as a google search will confirm, nobody on the 'net put this forward as a definite or working theory.
    no worries hook, alot of people including myself appreciate the advice you give. Keep doin what your doin bro.

alo

Thread Information