Lifeafterdeath99 is offline New Member

Clebuteral doses throughout day

im starting my clen on monday. and i know i have to go up in doesage slightly everyday....but when i get to high dosages should i take it all at once or slip it up throughout the day? and if i have to slip it up how often? i read that you werent suposed to take it past 4 so i was just curiopus how i would split it up. thanks

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeafterdeath99
    im starting my clen on monday. and i know i have to go up in doesage slightly everyday....but when i get to high dosages should i take it all at once or slip it up throughout the day? and if i have to slip it up how often? i read that you werent suposed to take it past 4 so i was just curiopus how i would split it up. thanks

i take mine throughout the day, and thats strongly recommended, the half life i believe is around 9 hours. so id take it every 8-10 hours. i take some right before bed, and ive never had problems sleeping except for the first couple days.

MissEastTx is offline Female Member
    Hey,

I bought the spray kind...so is 1 spray 20mcg? Can I take it in the morning even though I don't eat breakfast? and then the next day I would do 2 sprays ?

LoneLifter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MissEastTx
    Hey,

I bought the spray kind...so is 1 spray 20mcg? Can I take it in the morning even though I don't eat breakfast? and then the next day I would do 2 sprays ?
    I am new here and have just read through some of the rules and I may be wrong but wouldn't this question be better off in a new thread otherwise, wouldn't it be considred hijacking?

As a side note.....I thought the spray was 200mcg/ml and I read elsewhere that one pump is exactly 1ml. I would think this makes it pretty hard to does effectively. I am curiuos about this too.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    When I run clen I split it up 2x durring the day. When I get up and then around 1pm. I never use clen after 3 or 4pm and I can't get to sleep.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MissEastTx
    Hey,

You would need to read the bottle. It will tell you something like 100mcg per ml......

You should eat breakfast...... your are killing your metabolism by not eatting.

It makes me sick to eat breakfast....until I am fully awake...which is lunch time...

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneLifter
    a side note.....I thought the spray was 200mcg/ml and I read elsewhere that one pump is exactly 1ml. I would think this makes it pretty hard to does effectively. I am curiuos about this too.

well it depends where you got it from, if you got it from AR then one spray is 20mcgs, and be carefull when you prime the pump. i was expecting a big spray like from a waterbottle, so i cant priming it in my mouth, i probally took a dose of like 140mcg as my first, that sucked. its not a big squirt at all.

Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    well it depends where you got it from, if you got it from AR then one spray is 20mcgs, and be carefull when you prime the pump. i was expecting a big spray like from a waterbottle, so i cant priming it in my mouth, i probally took a dose of like 140mcg as my first, that sucked. its not a big squirt at all.
    Any thoughts on spraying this under the tounge? I heard this type of dose would be referred to as being "sublingual" and that it would help the substance enter your blood at a faster rate. Thoughts???

I got it from AR, so how long will this bottle last me ?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneLifter
    Any thoughts on spraying this under the tounge? I heard this type of dose would be referred to as being "sublingual" and that it would help the substance enter your blood at a faster rate. Thoughts???
    That doesn't matter.But I'd get an oral syringe or a 1 ml dropper.That will give you a much more accurate dose.I don't trust those spray things.You can take the wrong dose too easily!For a couple bucks at your drug store,it's well worth it!!

~Pinnacle~

Clen 30mL 200mcg/mL, <~~~ AR's stuff, from their website.

If 1 spray is 20 mcgs then 10 sprays is 1ml
    So the bottle a total of 6000mcgs....figure this into your dosage amounts, with tapering, etc and you will know how long it will last.
    If staying on a 20mcg does (not enough) then you would have 300 doses (sprays)

I have read that you can take this stuff for a while without cycling off but you should take Benedryl ED during week 3 to allow receptors to rejuvinate. Hooker did a nice profile on Clen and effective dosing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    That doesn't matter.But I'd get an oral syringe or a 1 ml dropper.That will give you a much more accurate dose.I don't trust those spray things.You can take the wrong dose too easily!For a couple bucks at your drug store,it's well worth it!!

~Pinnacle~

Thank you Pinnacle....I always enjoy reading your posts.

Thread Information