SpringsBridge7 Guest

EuroChem Labs DecaJect Product Review

Im not sure where this goes but I know alot of people question if Eurochem's products are legit, im currently using their DecaJect @ 300mg a week im in week 5 and ive gained 6 pounds and i have hell of a pump increase, veins popping everywhere. It kicked in hard in week 4. So I just wanted to say Eurochem's Deca ? GOOD SHIT. Hope this help's anyone intrested in Eurochem's products. Late
    Last edited by SpringsBridge7; 09-14-2005 at 12:28 AM.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Good to hear your doing well.. How have the strength increases been? Any sides? Good luck bro

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    As far as sides Ive been a little pissed off but it's going away now that my hormone level's are leveling out. My strength has increased by about 10 to 15 pounds. I was worried about them because their's not that many people who have used them but im using 300mg a week of their product and it feels like it may be a little overdosed if anything. Great Suff!!

agree--^^ I had primo from ec and that stuff was strong as hell. 300mg per week felt like 500-600mg per week.

Hey, for those of you that did use ec drugs, I was just curious about two things...

1.) There is no lot numbers on the vials? Did you guys notice this as well??

2.) There experation date was in black in and not in a different color like the pictures on eurochems website???

Those questions are beyond me and I would feel great to have them answered. Not that I'm complaining, the Eurochem drugs worked great.

bigtimerjp is offline New Member
    ive used e/c's sustanon it is strong and painful but good

spud is offline Junior Member
    I know a source that had EC stuff tested before he started carrying it. It came out slightly overdosed as I recall.

Thread Information