ward065 is offline Member

question about esters

Why is it that Acetate/ Propionate (Short acting) esters, seem to contain 100mg/ml, 150mg/ml max, and that longer esters (Enanthate , Cyponiate) contain 200-250mg/ml (Meaning they contain more active substances per cc)?

It is also strange it seems that the shorter estes (Prop) seems to be a lot more painful than the test enanthate. This seems illogical, since test enanthate hurts less but contains 200-250mg/ml, for the most part depending on your gear

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    I am not sure, but i dont think the pain is from the test itself. I think its the type of ester used in order for the test toi act more quickly.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Bingo on Dazbo-the ester itself is sometimes resp for pain, therefore in high conc it might be clinically unusable. Also you should remember that percent wise prop contains a lot more active agent than E due to ester weight.

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Bingo on Dazbo-the ester itself is sometimes resp for pain, therefore in high conc it might be clinically unusable. Also you should remember that percent wise prop contains a lot more active agent than E due to ester weight.
    quite interesting....this sounds counter to what would seem logical because you would think that even if it was a longer acting ester, more mg/ml would cause more pain. For example, t-400 causes more pain than test-e-200

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    T400 causes so much pain usually due to the high BA content it has, which is a trait of high conc gear-also, I tend to think multi ester stuff hurts more than single. At least for me it does.
    Last edited by shortie; 10-24-2005 at 04:37 PM.

Thread Information