Thread: Okay I got this

webber is offline New Member

Okay I got this

As I have posted before this is my 1st cycle and this is what I have 10wks. test E, nolva and Clomid for PCT. Is this good for a 1st cycle i'm 6'1" 180lbs. what types of supplements should I include w/ my cycle other then a multi-vitamin, i'm preaty nervous and excited to join the dark side I just want to do things right and keep my hair and my boys.
    Thanks Bro's

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i would do the test for 12 weeks. but yes that would be a good first cycle. as for supps i would go to the supp form.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah 12 weeks wld be better. assuming your diet and training is in check u shld get good gains out of that cycle...just remember the gear isn't gonna do shit without a proper diet...

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Solid first cycle, just Test Enan. Run it @ 500mg/week and follow it up with Clomid and Nolva for PCT. As far as PCT dosing goes, I reccommend:

Weeks 1-2: Clomid @ 150/200mg ED & Nolva @ 40mg ED
    Weeks 3-4: Clomid @ 100/150mg ED & Nolva @ 20mg ED

The Clomid dosing is up to you are far as how much you're interested in taking. If you need more information on either of these, check out the following links:

Clomid Information:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199849

Nolvadex Information:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199821

Analysis of both:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catnolv.htm

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    why not add dbol in the first 4 weeks. http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

I always assumed that thge dbol is added in the first 4 weeks for some quick results. the test e may not show results for up to 3-4 weeks so by the time you are done with the dbol, the test e will be kicking in and you will continue to see results.

he asked if that is a good 1st cycle, which it is... sure there is other good 1st cycles, but maybe he just wants to get his feet wet.. i wld be more worried about getting my diet tight than adding dbol ...

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    yah u will be happy with that. If ur prone to hair loss that will be a problem. Propecia maybe would be the only answer. As far as supplements go with the proven ones that have stood the test of time. None of that hype crap thats behind the counter.

webber is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input guys.
    1. Vein-x here's my PCT start 14days after last shot 20mg nolva ED, 100mg clomid ED for 30days. What do you guys think?
    2. Topvega you're right bro just gettin wet here, although I do have about 30-40 5mg. d-bol should I use them or just save them for 2nd cycle and get more? It would be nice to see some fast gains.
    3. Chargeup what are the proven supplements Bro? Also I don't think i'm prone to MPB my hair is thick and i'm 28
    Thanks for helping w/ the cherry poppin

u wld need a dosage of at least 30mg of dbol ed for 4 weeks... so u don't have enuff dbol. i wld just do the test e this time and get more dbol for next cycle..

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    Glutamine powder 15-20 grams throughout the day, big tub of whey protien of decent quality, maybe some good time released protien combo at night, creatine 10 grams per day (im sure some will dissagree), good mulit like Source Naturals Life Force (has a good amount of CoQ10), EFAs eg Fish Body oils, and maybe milk thistle concentrate...everything else is not worth the price. I stick with those everything else isnt worth the price, it would be better saving the cash for more juice. Tons of agua.

Thread Information