musclestack is offline Productive Member

Prop. or orals to start???

I just started my cycle last Sunday. I'm running Anadrol at 50mg/day, Test E at 600 mg/wk., and will be adding Tren . in week 3 at 50 mg/day. I have to say that if I could do it over again, I would much rather have jumpstarted with Prop. instead of the Drol. Now, I have to wait for 3-4 weeks to even feel the test running through my body. Don't get me wrong, I am still gaining from the Drol (mostly water bloat), but I'm not really getting much of a pump from it while working out. Oh, how I miss the feeling of Testosterone . Oh, well, maybe I'll get more of a pump this coming week from the Drol.

How about you guys? What's your preference: orals, or a fast-acting Testosterone such as Prop. to jumpstart your cycle?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Hate Prop, Love drol, but that's just me.

Yea, I like the bulkiness that I get from it, but, do you feel that same pump off of Drol that you do off of test. Cuz, so far, I haven't felt anything yet. Then again, it's just the first week. I've heard that most people don't really feel the effects of Drol until like a week and a half.

Anyone else???

bump

bump

Nobody?

100m champ is offline Member
    i wouldnt mind prop with var

ranran is offline Junior Member
    I love Prop, up until this week it has been the only test that i ran in my cycles. The reason I say up until this week is that i have decided to stay on a low dose test enanthate cycle(300mgs/week) permanently now that i am an old man (36). Test prop wasn't going to cut it @ ED inj. for the rest of my life. But if I were running a regular cycle I would always include test prop...less sides for me...minimal or virtually no bloat IMHO.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    in my opinion u r running the drol to low... i am running it at 100mg ed... 1 week in and strength and pumps are great...

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Drol...best pumps you can get. You should still be getting decent pumps off 50mg but everyone reacts differently though.

Why is it that the average dose for Drol is anywhere between 50 and 150mg, yet the average dose of dbol is somewhere between 30 and 60 mg? Different potencies???

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    Why is it that the average dose for Drol is anywhere between 50 and 150mg, yet the average dose of dbol is somewhere between 30 and 60 mg? Different potencies???
    Completely different chemicals that were originally made for completely different applications.

Darkness is offline Member
    50mg of drol is nothing. I normally get it up to 150mg and certain guys redline it at 200mg/day. No way you could do that with Dbol , Very different compound.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    ive done a fair number of cycles including prop, but the gains i got off the prop were nothing compared to the gains i got off dbol . unfortuneately my first four cycles weren't very effective. im on my 5th cycle right now, 6 weeks in and ive gained 35 pounds. i guess this is what happens when you run the highest quality gear money can buy. i dont really enjoy having to stick myself every other day, so thats another reason i prefer dbol

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    6 weeks in and ive gained 35 pounds.
    35lbs in 6 weeks! I must be doing something wrong.

tvd220 is offline Member
    well i think dbol gives you more sides then prop does....

Thread Information