odp keeper is offline New Member

Help, 2nd shot and problems already

Newbie on first cycle but not alone, the majority of my friends use gear and have helped me with everything, but my first shot of test/winny in the glute broght on slight sickness and the injections area itself became swollen, knotted, bruised and almost unbearable. Second shot in thigh felt better but that evening I ran a fever, cold sweats, aches and general weakness. Actually felt as if i had the flu. Now my thigh is pretty stiff and painful to flex. Sounds alot like test flu but what worries me most is my injections are debilatizing. I'm hesitant to continue this cycle without help...
    monday- 1ml test(qv)- 1 ml winny(nv)
    Wed- 1 ml winny
    Friday- 1 ml test -1 ml winny
    picking up t3 towards the end of cycle...

any help with the pain??

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i would stop your cycle and do some research first. you cycle looks as if you have no clue what your doing. winny will alwas be pain full to inject. as for feeling sick you might be getting the test flu. that you will need to work throw. your first cycle should be test only.

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    I agree, but if you want to stay with the winny, you dont have to inject it, you can swallow it down with some orange juice.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    i would stop your cycle and do some research first. you cycle looks as if you have no clue what your doing. winny will alwas be pain full to inject. as for feeling sick you might be getting the test flu. that you will need to work throw. your first cycle should be test only.
    thanks i guess, can you tell me where im goingwrong then, im just going off of what ive been told by my friends(who have all been extremely successful) but that is why i came here,for help. are my injections to large/small,spaced wrong?? Is it the winny that is hurting so bad? My injections a painless, its the days afterb that are killing me. my injection locations are prooer and have been procedurally sound but something is wrong somewhere....
    i agree i will be stopping until i can determine what is wrong....

could my site pain bedue to vvirgin muscles? or iis something chemically wrong with my gear

can you really drink winny?//

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    do a search for a fist cycle. you will find test only 1-12 at 500mg a week is what you should be doing. you will also need anti-e as well. then if you were to add the winny it would be at the end of the cycle.

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=odp keeper]Newbie on first cycle but not alone, the majority of my friends use gear and have helped me with everything, but my first shot of test/winny in the glute broght on slight sickness and the injections area itself became swollen, knotted, bruised and almost unbearable. Second shot in thigh felt better but that evening I ran a fever, cold sweats, aches and general weakness. Actually felt as if i had the flu. Now my thigh is pretty stiff and painful to flex. Sounds alot like test flu but what worries me most is my injections are debilatizing. I'm hesitant to continue this cycle without help...
    monday- 1ml test(qv)- 1 ml winny(nv)
    Wed- 1 ml winny
    Friday- 1 ml test -1 ml winny
    picking up t3 towards the end of cycle...

any help with the pain??[/QUOTE
    Is it test e from QV? I just started QV test e last week, batch #26. This is my first cycle as well. I have only done one shot so far. Virtually painless. Just a slight charlie horse feeling but nothing debilitating. I used a 25g 1" in the quad.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by odp keeper
    thanks i guess, can you tell me where im goingwrong then, im just going off of what ive been told by my friends(who have all been extremely successful) but that is why i came here,for help. are my injections to large/small,spaced wrong?? Is it the winny that is hurting so bad? My injections a painless, its the days afterb that are killing me. my injection locations are prooer and have been procedurally sound but something is wrong somewhere....
    i agree i will be stopping until i can determine what is wrong....

could my site pain bedue to vvirgin muscles? or iis something chemically wrong with my gear

can you really drink winny?//
    drop the winny and go with a test only cycle. and yes u really can drink winny!

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Winny always is a real pain in the ass,now i dont like that cycle...any ways,when shoot winny i recomend warm shower before and after the shoot area,it help a lot for me.But what i dont like is that fever,no good sing,contaminated gear.

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    Last edited by basskiller; 09-05-2006 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by basskiller
    test winny and T3, I guessing that your trying to gain some quality LBM while losing a bit of BF?
    drink the winny cause that is most likely the source of your pain. It's just as effective. (if it's good)
    have you read up on t3 ?
    my intentions exactly...
    i'm 6 ft 225 lbs but my body fat is slightly higher than i want, i figured this cycle would allow me to trim fat and hopefully maintain wait.

regarding the t3,yea im aware of its dangers and proper use, good lookin out, i used it last year alone with alot of success.

leg still hurts a little but 10 times better than yesterday...pretty sure its the winny. After coming down with flu symptoms the test worries me the most. after beating test flu will you get it again off of subsequent shots????

Thread Information