thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member

roids/coke/painkillers killing wrestlers?

anyone else know about all the wrestlers that have died recently, i found an artical here http://www.pwtorch.com/artman/exec/view.cgi/17/8761
    it blames the deaths mostly on coke and painkillers, but they had to throw the sterooid use out there. what do you guys think, why are these guys all dying before there 40 of heart attacks, do you think its mostly the coke, or a combination of everything?
    Last edited by thndrgod33; 10-23-2005 at 04:52 AM.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    without reading the article i can say from previous use that coke is worse for you then steriods . take that and the fact that im sure these wrestlers are using that so that they can make their weight and its not a good combo...and throw in anything else on top of that - its bound to cause something drastic

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds very simular to a life style of a rock or other music band, excluding the mention of steroids .

I wounder if they did a comparisson wrestler vs bands, how that would turn out?

Twostones

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if your doin roids coke and painkillers its obviously goin to be somewat detrimental to your health wouldnt you think?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    without reading the article i can say from previous use that coke is worse for you then steriods. take that and the fact that im sure these wrestlers are using that so that they can make their weight and its not a good combo...and throw in anything else on top of that - its bound to cause something drastic
    also w/o reading the article i believe he means pro wrestlers.

goose is offline Banned
    It`s the combination of everything, especially the coke and painkillers- these guys use nubian as a painkiller which is very addictive on its own.It all depends on moderation on all three- but as we know it is so easy to abuse all three-which becomes dangerous.The human heart can only take so much abuse.

goose4....

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Synergy doesnt always refer to a positive effect. I personally know people that get juiced out of their mind and are blasting rails the size of a barbell. Don't get me wrong I try to have some fun here and there but when you're cycling there has to be a limit. Certain things get put on the back burner when I'm on.

i am a fan of wrestling and i think w/o juice many of these guys would be dead earlier due to the stress they put on their own bodies. it isnt just raw and smackdown they have house shows during the week which means many of these guys work roughly 300 days out of the year. most do painkillers coke and then have a partying lifestyle which includes alcohol and women. these guys are like rock stars and only the ones that grow up stay living. ive been a fan for 20 plus yrs and can probably name every death since then and i think that if they didnt have juice the number would be doubled.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I think that steroid use (abuse definetly) can be very detrimental to your health. Maybe close monitoring and knowing the right info you can control the possible bad side effects. especially in the past not so much info was available and ppl were poppin dbols like crazy etc etc.. Is steroid use safe? If not how harmful it is? I would like to know the answer for these questions for sure...

bigJJ is offline Member
    It's a good article, but the editorial analysis at the end does a good job of putting it into perspective.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    steroids are bad!!

there are no long term studies check this out and c what u guys think after!
    http://www.burnersware.com/hbo_steroids.wmv

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    also w/o reading the article i believe he means pro wrestlers.

lol - my bad!

im dumb to assume

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    there are no long term studies check this out and c what u guys think after!
    http://www.burnersware.com/hbo_steroids.wmv

That was a great snippet from the show, I really enjoyed it. A little long but totally worth it.
    Really makes me think about what they said about long term use. When they spoke about the clinical trials perfromed on men, that's what really opened my eyes. All great news for us huh?
    Last edited by SPIKE; 10-23-2005 at 05:57 PM.

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    yea, i just can't believe mr perfect and the british bulldog kicked it

Quote Originally Posted by thndrgod33
    yea, i just can't believe mr perfect and the british bulldog kicked it
    if there are any wrestling fans here peep this link just scroll to the bottom!http://www.garywill.com/wrestling/decwres.htm

Thread Information