Thread: idea???

flexshack is offline Member

idea???

hey guys
    just got an idea. it would take some work probably from the mods though. if it is too much work then forget it, i totally understand. no offense taken. i was thinking that why not have a roid rating system. i know that there are already many rating charts out there but the kind i am thinking of isn't. at least i don't think there is one. it rates roids by what they are good for. for example, cutting roids, bulking roids, and also it rates the side effects etc... it is rated by A+, A, A-, B+, B, B-, etc.... it lists popular and/or all roids and rates them in these different categories. i think it would really help alot of people, newbies and veterans. it would cut down on the repetitive questions too. anyway take the idea or leave it, it doesn't matter. just thought it would be cool though. thanks.
    flex

CYCLEON Guest
    mugs might be working on something like that for the website

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Nice Idea Flex

_SOLD. > You took the I outta my name with that one.

bulldog is offline New Member
    Flex,

Are you thinking something like the Steroid Effectiveness chart that is on the home page or are you thinking of something different?

http://www.anabolicreview.com/effect.htm

- Bulldog

flexshack is offline Member

bulldog

it is similar but slightly different. it is more detailed in certain categories.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

go to....

www.steroidworld.com/compare.htm i think thats' exactly what you are looking for , minus the A, B, C, blah blah .how is a letter and a # ranking different?is an A+ better than a 10?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I have an idea to everyone should mail me their AS and I will take it all and then tell you all about the results that I have gotten LOL

Thread Information