Markovr6 is offline New Member

Test E and Winny first cycle opinions?

I have been researching my first cycle for months now and have decided on500mg Test E for 12 weeks, injecting 2 times a week.

What do you guys think about adding winny to this cycle to keep hardness and fat down? Would this make a good first cycle? How would I incorporate it in the Test E cycle?

Thanks guys for your input!

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldn't add it for a few reasons. 1, it won't help keep fat off. 2, it kills my joints. 3, test only is a GREAT first cycle, and a good way too see how you react to "the base of all cycles." 4, it's expensive. 5, you have too shoot ed or take tabs. i could go on all night. i'm not a big fan

velvetlion is offline Banned
    My opinion is that running Winny along with Test E is just wasting money. I only run it when I am trying to cut and I am definately not trying to cut when I run Test E.

1ad man is offline Banned
    u could use in the end as a hardner to keep the bloat down from test e i guess that is what the guy means that is good idea. winny is a good hardner not a fat burner. use it for what is really is a hardner not a fat burner. i like winny as a cutter but when you have test and winny use it in the end as hardner rather than use winny as a cutter or get tren and winny ,testprop great cutter cycle peace.

Drew83 is offline New Member
    Markovr- i just started a cycle of : Test E 500 mg/week weeks 1-10, winny tabs 50 mg/day weeks 7-12....so i don't have a personal answer as to how this 2 work together yet but i will soon.. you can always pm me about the results and keep me updated on if you decide to try it...

Markovr6 is offline New Member
    Drew this is similar to what I was thinking of doing...except I was going to do the test 2 weeks longer-

Test E 500 mg/week weeks 1-12, winny tabs 50 mg/day weeks 9-14

Would like to know how your cycle goes for you!

Thread Information