flyhalf is offline Associate Member

vasectomy reversal on cycle or pct?

im currently in my 12th week of test e and eq cycle. this is my first. havent really had a problem with test atrophy. my last blood test in week 7 said my test lvls were 2169 and free test was 69. anyways, the wife talked me into getting a vasectomy reversal. i need all the info you can offer on this subject. good idea? bad idea? wait til after pct? do it now? any risk? please send all the info you can, thanks

c'mom guys, someone has to know something about this.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    I'd wait until after you're done your PCT. IF you've noticed your nuts have shrunk a bit from the juice, take a few hits of HCG in your PCT and then go in after they've returned to normal.

Just MO

Montgomery

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    your lucky day...

Had mine done last winter.. went great.... however, the real issue is how long have you had the vasectomy.. mine was 22 yrs.. which is at the end of the extreme time line where it can be successful..

Now.. a doc that does a reversal says that the proceedure is a success if there are 1,000,000 sperm after the proceedure is done.. (mine was)

however if you go to a woman's doc (one that helps them get prego..0 they will say you need 10,000,000 to get a woman prego..

the point is, and my advice.. it cost $10,000 for them to take the seed from you, and inject into her with no reversal on your part..

and yes.. wait till after pct...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

im not to familar with hcg , i have clomid and nolva for my pct, can u give me more info on hcg, it is available to me if i need. how much to get? when to take? how much to take? so on....

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    good advice spywiz...def wait

HCG is human chorionic gonadotropin . It's one of the hormones responsible for the hormone cascade stimulating sperm production (which requires testosterone , and which is shut down when you're on). This is why your balls shrink, just like a muscle will atrophy if it's not being used. No sperm production = sperm shrinking. I've heard of dosages of 1500 IU's per injection, 1 injection per week for 3 weeks. I wouldn't go any higher than that though.

there is a dr in arkansas who is real religous and does it for 1,000 buck because he believes chilren are a gift from god (me being somewhat religous i can agree). its has been about 6 years since my vasectomy. so im looking at 1,000 for the reversal, 150 for medicine and travel expenses.

i can get 5000 iu in amp and 1ml amp water solution for 19 bucks. is that enough. also how do u mix it? whats the water solution for? sorry for all the questions just never used it before. also should i keep taking the clomid and nolva if i have to give hcg injections. ps the stuff is called pregnyl and is made in greece correct?

yes it's called pregnyl. It is made in greece, but also in romania and I'm sure others. You draw the sterile liquid provided into the syringe, then expel it into the vial containing the powdered hormone. Vortex until all the powder has dissolved, redraw the solution back into the syring, and giver. Check this out.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=199847

Montgomery

Thread Information