G-PIG is offline Associate Member

Smile Let's talk about sweet sweet GHB

I love it, swear by it, never leave home without it,

Only get it in liquid, only drink the syrup, mine actually tastes good, (made with pharmeceutical ingreds) but one question, after taking a healthy cap before bed, i seem to wake up two or three hours later feeling like im in the hole, my buddy came into my room when he got home and i couldn't sit up or even talk, i can't g-hole myself off one cap but when i go to sleep on it i wake up so wasted. questions, answers, experiences appreciated thanx

CYCLEON Guest
    im feeling my 1.4 butenadiol right now. lots of times it takes 2 rounds to get teh sleep u need for actual GHB. so u take it, sleep, wake up with a start 3hrs later then take another dose adn go back to sleep. - as to feeling bad, I dont know? maybe something you are eating that is interfering, sweets or OJ will have an effect. Id like to get IGs view - hes a G man as well.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    Cycleon - does that OJ thing apply to 1.4 buten as well. What do you drink the 1.4 with?

I found that if I lay down right away on the 1.4, I fall asleep immediately, but if I stay up a little while to enjoy the buzz, I don't sleep nearly as well.

The 1.4 is something else - I feel different now all day long - better, like more alert, and even more cheerful. I wonder what it is going to be like when I stop.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Damn I haven't had any for like 2weeks now. I want my GHB!

Nightrider is offline New Member
    hhhmmm the drug profile looks nice, but is it a sleeping aid or a party enhancer.....whats your experience??....I says that it could be used as an alchohol or drug replacement....true??

I don't drink, so a little feeling funny sometimes could be nice..hehe ....

CYCLEON Guest
    i always use a diet soda

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Nightrider
    hhhmmm the drug profile looks nice, but is it a sleeping aid or a party enhancer.....whats your experience??....I says that it could be used as an alchohol or drug replacement....true??

I don't drink, so a little feeling funny sometimes could be nice..hehe ....
    There are people here inside clubs selling one cap for $20 a pop.

And yes, here anyway, it is used a lot for partying.

Then you get the brain surgeon who mixes it with crystal meth, E and K, collapses on the dance floor and dies and all you hear about is how he od on G

Thumbs up GHB combos

Don't mix GHB with Ketamine, you'll hole yourself for sure,
    GHB is a miracle drug when coming down off E and your feeling all sketchy, takes that steel wire brain feeling away and you can usually eat something then hole yourself to get some rest, never tried meth, im not that hardcore. Sounds crazy and it is but alcohol and G is fun (bullshit, thats a surefire way to get yourself to the er or passed out puking in the bar) one buddy of mine gholed in the club bathroom as he was sitting to piss (gross i know but he said he could barely stand so he thought he'd sit, he g-holed fell over and shit himself. he waited till the club closed and ran for the hills. GHB and mushrooms is great it takes away the paranoia and possibility for bad trips cause your so mellow. GHB and sex the best combo in the world, bar none

ggggggGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE

iwant2bsolid2

your hilarious, from scamming the board it seems to me you have a serious hard on for GHB, glad to see there is appreciation out there, any funny stories?

G-PIG

Bro I love the stuff. It has so many beny's- you know? I need some man it comes in handy when you have trouble sleepin. Swallow some and say ni-night. emmm ggggGGGGEEEE-yum.

Exclamation AAAHHH YEEEAAAAHH!

Guess what I got boys? AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH H!

gggggggGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE!
    no more insomniac nights, I'm too happy right now....cheers!!

_SOLID

klubhead is offline Junior Member
    gotta love that g rather its sodium or potassium i prefer potassium for the fun nightmares... hehe

I need help with filtering GHB. Anyone know how to do it?

THANKS>>>_SOLID

Shrunken Sak is offline Junior Member
    I don't know shit about GHB. Someone give me the newbie rundown. Why is GHB good for sex? What does it feel like to party on GHB? How can GHB help me in bodybuilding???????

well my friend it has been know to cure your shrunken sak syndrome...and in the sak..no not your sak....in the sack(bed) It can also increase you performance 10Xfold...and make that girl or whoever you choose to forget about that shrunken sak of your and come begging for more untill your little sak just can't take anymore and you roll over and go beddy by. It has benefits or "known" to have benefits -that I have personally partaken in helping you lean out. I believe it helps rid you of the water layer you carry around, CYCLEON- help me out here. And to answer you question about what it feels like to party on....Umm> hold on......gulp....gulp......I'll tell you exactly what it feels like in 20 min. >>>Be right back

_SOLID

Ok bro I'm back, and begining to feel a little loopy. I'll be your little lab rat and provide you with specific detail. You know when your drunk and feels like your head is spinin? Well that is kinda what it feels like...although you don't feel sick and you are totally aware what's going on. Your eyes become a little heavy and It becomes a little harder to stare. I also feel it in my stomach...kinda warmin it up. You start to feel you blood flowing better, and become more vascular. It's a little harder to think straight. And it slowly kicks in more and more as time progresses. It also makes you feel more Euphoric..in the way that touch feels better than usuall. Ok, I can't think straight anymore later..

yum

filtering the KOH/NAOH and the GBL or precipitating GHB powder when mixing with ethanol?

I love my Ink remover, or my paint thinner
    It makes me feel like such a winner!

Re: yum

Originally posted by G-PIG
    filtering the KOH/NAOH and the GBL or precipitating GHB powder when mixing with ethanol?

I love my Ink remover, or my paint thinner
    It makes me feel like such a winner!

G- PIG >what did you just say bro?

SGr4698 is offline New Member

filtering

u use a stuff called black charcole powder.. u get it at most health food stores.. it comes in capsules .. put it with the G and filter it out till the G is clear

Re: filtering

Originally posted by SGr4698
    u use a stuff called black charcole powder.. u get it at most health food stores.. it comes in capsules .. put it with the G and filter it out till the G is clear

it's clear but I wanna filter it some more just to be safe...yeah I heard about the charcoal you put it in shake it up(in a bottle) and then how do you get the charcoal out? could you run it through a coffee filter?

noooooooo

all the cloudyness is undissolved precipitate of GBL or GHB dont filter it out your making your G weaker and that my friend is a sin, suck it up , its not supposed to taste good

I know but this shit taste really chemically...I have never had it taste this way before...usually just really salt and little chemical taste....this one you open the bottle and you can smell it

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Solid- just send it all over to me and i'll take care of it for you and you won't have to worry about it anymore
    What happens here, stays here

primo

why don't you just come over and we can test out the Euphoric side of it? Help yourself

_SOLID

Hey I got a question for ya...I've heard to take it on an empty stomach and also after a meal what do you guys suggest?

For sleeping purposes?
    For partying purposes?
    For sexual purposes?

SGr4698 is offline New Member

FOr best results

I have found that taking it on an empty stomach then eating like 10 minutes later is the best way to take it .. at least during the day or partying .. this is because the G hits u first .. also becuase u just ate your blood sugar levels go up .. so thats a plus... as for sleeping just take more, then eat .. if u just have an empty stomach then when u will wake up u will feel like a G-type hangover..(trust me its possible) .. u should never take it on a full stomach because it filters through all wierd and it hits u more slower .. and i dont suggest taking it on an empty stomach and then not eating at all either ..then u start to feel sick ...hit me back with what u guys think

Thread Information