arun79 is offline New Member

Question Is Test E equal to Andriol?

I hav doubt about the function of Test E is same fuction as Andriol ? b'cos based on Steroid Chart (in the Main Page) the fuctions of this 2 roids are mostly similar? can any one..?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arun79
    I hav doubt about the function of Test E is same fuction as Andriol? b'cos based on Steroid Chart (in the Main Page) the fuctions of this 2 roids are mostly similar? can any one..?
    andriol is test undecanoate in a capsule with added chems that is taken orally to "supposedly" enter the body via the lymphatic system. completely worthless IMO. if you're wanting to take test, inject it. Test E is a great drug

and don't use those charts as your number 1 reference

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    I hav doubt about the function of Test E is same fuction as Andriol? b'cos based on Steroid Chart (in the Main Page) the fuctions of this 2 roids are mostly similar? can any one..?
    Test E is an injectable...Andriol is an oral(take via mouth). Both give you Test but the delivery of the Test is different. One is oral the other is injected. The problem with Andriol is that it is inconsistant. But, once in your system...they both act like TEST. This would be the same for TEST cyp or TEST E....or even TEST prop. But, of course the esters vary and therefore the delivery time is different....but...THEY ARE ALL TEST and will behave more or less the same once in your system....but the delivery time will have some differing effects....like TEST prop versus TEST cyp for instance.

arun79 is offline New Member

Smile

i am from malaysia, i couldn't find Test E at my place. So what can get is Andriol from Thailand. Do u recomend me Andriol or any other roid which equal to Test E? thanks for your info.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Good replies - especially the one that says, "completely worthless IMO" Andriol is one of those things that seemed like a good idea at the time - but flopped in the end. Studies show it benefits very few people. An injectable testosterone is by far, a better delivery...

mranak is offline Associate Member
    i am from malaysia, i couldn't find Test E at my place. So what can get is Andriol from Thailand. Do u recomend me Andriol or any other roid which equal to Test E? thanks for your info.
    Testosterone enanthate is available in that part of the world for sure.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Good replies - especially the one that says, "completely worthless IMO" Andriol is one of those things that seemed like a good idea at the time - but flopped in the end. Studies show it benefits very few people. An injectable testosterone is by far, a better delivery...
    Agreed. It works as a good laxative for me. haha

Thread Information