Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jinos is offline Member

Results From Blood Test

Came Pretty Bad. Test Was 127 And Free Test Was 3.3. Did 10 Weeks Of Test,deca ,dbol And Proper Pct Of Clomid,nolva,l-dex. It's Been 2 Months Since Pct Was Over. What Do I Do To Bring It Back?

jinos is offline Member
    sorry about the caps. My keyboard was actin up.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Was that your first cycle?

jinos is offline Member
    Actually second. My first was pretty stupid(deca /dbol ) cuz I didn't know that much and that was more than a year ago.

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    how old are you???/ im 32 and mine is low as well... 89 and the other scroe was 6, also my gh was very low like 0.1. im hoping for the doc to script me the 2 so i can use my insurance

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    That seems really odd. Maybe you should post your cycle and pct exactly so we can try to pinpoint what went wrong.

jinos is offline Member
    I'm 25. 10 weeks of test 500mg week/ 400mg deca / 40mg dbol for the first 4 weeks. pct 18 days after the last injection of clomid 100mg and tapered to 50mg for 21 days.
    nolva was taken during the whole cycle and pct. arimidex was taken .25mg too. I know I did this right cuz I went over it with you guys alot. On top of that I took tongkat ali though out pct and 2 months after.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, how do you feel?

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackh2
    how old are you???/ im 32 and mine is low as well... 89 and the other scroe was 6, also my gh was very low like 0.1. im hoping for the doc to script me the 2 so i can use my insurance
    3 months post pct, my test was 474 after first cycle of test c at 600mg/wk. Standard pct, too. My doc said he would script me GH without even testing my levels, but im 35. Ur insurance will pay for gh? Mine wont. that would be awesome to get free gh!

jinos is offline Member
    I feel alright but noticed I'm always tired. On top of that I'm starting too lose my muscle gains. I think it's bs when people say you can keep your gains. I still eat a min. of 300-350gr of clean protein(fish,tuna,sushi,etc)carbs(brown rice, oatmeal,greens)daily. It also depends on the person. Honestly, I think I was stronger natural and kept all my gains. The thing I hate the most is I lose alot of gains after a cycle. I just want to keep my gains.

Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    I feel alright but noticed I'm always tired. On top of that I'm starting too lose my muscle gains. I think it's bs when people say you can keep your gains. I still eat a min. of 300-350gr of clean protein(fish,tuna,sushi,etc)carbs(brown rice, oatmeal,greens)daily. It also depends on the person. Honestly, I think I was stronger natural and kept all my gains. The thing I hate the most is I lose alot of gains after a cycle. I just want to keep my gains.
    bump for this.

jinos is offline Member
    bump.

SABAGOY is offline Junior Member
    I would like to know more info on this as well....I did 1 cycle 20 months ago and got my test levels checked about 6 weeks (3 weeks after show) ago and i was at 297. I was feeling fine until about 7 months ago when i started to get erection problems. I did a show 9 weeks ago so maybe my levels were low cause of that. But i was having erection problems even before i started prep. for this show. As i said its been about 9 weeks since my show and things dont seem to be getting better. Still having erection problems and starting to feel very tierd and depressed more often.
    I did a 10 week cycle of Test E and EQ 500/400 with arimidex during and clomid post cycle. I was 20 years old when i did this cycle. I really think this might be the reason for these problems now.
    I have been running tongkat ali the past 3 weeks and doesnt seem to be helping. Any other suggestions would be great. I think im going to go visit an endo and get tested again in a month.

Ttt.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    jinos try IGF-1 lr3 for PCT to keep gains. The best thing ive ever tried in regards to that

jinos is offline Member
    Thanks. Can I run it alone right now to get my nat. test levels up? I never really messed with any of that stuff before. Thanks

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes you can. It would be easier to keep your gains as well.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    On top of that I took tongkat ali though out pct and 2 months after.
    The tongkat ali might have been the problem. These supplements can cause trouble and I never recommend their use. Then again, it might not have anything to do with your shitty recovery.

Deca is very suppressive.

I didn't see anything in your posts about hCG . Did you use hCG and if not, then can you get some?

I recommend that you go ahead and start a new 4 week PCT.

PCT with Clomid:
    Day 1-11: 100mg (optional, 300mg on day 1)
    Day 12-21: 50mg
    Day 22-28: 25mg

PCT with Novla:
    Day 1-14: 40mg (60mg if using liquid version)
    Day 15-28: 20mg (30mg if using liquid version)

Wait at least 4 weeks after PCT before getting new bloodwork done. Next set of bloodwork should include total/free testosterone and estradiol, sensitive.

What were the lab ranges for those blood tests? The numbers are meaningless without lab ranges.

You might have HRT in your future. If so, then send me a PM. I'm HRT as well.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes u can run it alone, but it wont get your natural test levels back up. It will prevent your muscles from going catabolic... thus slow down the loss of muscle. Great for PCT, i kept most of my muscle and strength. I wouldnt do PCT without it.

Thanks. Can I run it alone right now to get my nat. test levels up? I never really messed with any of that stuff before. Thanks

Why do you suggest more nolva if it is liquid...Ive just never heard that before. Also why are you on HRT if your only 27? What happened there?

jinos is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    The tongkat ali might have been the problem. These supplements can cause trouble and I never recommend their use. Then again, it might not have anything to do with your shitty recovery.

Deca is very suppressive.

I didn't see anything in your posts about hCG . Did you use hCG and if not, then can you get some?

I recommend that you go ahead and start a new 4 week PCT.

PCT with Clomid:
    Day 1-11: 100mg (optional, 300mg on day 1)
    Day 12-21: 50mg
    Day 22-28: 25mg

PCT with Novla:
    Day 1-14: 40mg (60mg if using liquid version)
    Day 15-28: 20mg (30mg if using liquid version)

Wait at least 4 weeks after PCT before getting new bloodwork done. Next set of bloodwork should include total/free testosterone and estradiol, sensitive.

What were the lab ranges for those blood tests? The numbers are meaningless without lab ranges.

You might have HRT in your future. If so, then send me a PM. I'm HRT as well.
    I didn't do hcg cuz it was only a 10 week cycle and alot of seniors on this site said there is no need for it unless you did 12 weeks or more. It was also said in the pct forum.

sanejim is offline New Member
    This is why running test scares some people.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Well, the fact is we are all different, some guys are going to bounce right back, and some never do and wind up on TRT. But this has nothing to do with cycling test, it has to do with cycling AAS period, they all supress to a degree. I would follow the PCT outlined above by Mranak, see what happens, if it doesn't bring you back around then go see an endo spec, and get ready for TRT most likely.

judge_dread is offline Member
    I wonder why this happened to this dude! maybe the PCT time wasn't enough I guess.
    IMO stay on PCT till your nuts work againa bro!

ACKBAR is offline Junior Member
    This is why I start up a light oral cycle after running anything really supressive.

I ran TBOL 50mg/day after my prop/tren cycle along with HCG during the switch and during PCT.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by ACKBAR
    This is why I start up a light oral cycle after running anything really supressive.
    I ran TBOL 50mg/day after my prop/tren cycle along with HCG during the switch and during PCT.
    WTF? A supressed HTPA is why you run a supressive oral cycle? Now if you are saying you ran your orals right up to PCT, this is a normal practice, to run orals at any point past the beginning of PCT further supresses the HTPA, and it is in no way beneficial to post cycle recovery of the HTPA.

jinos is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by judge_dread
    I wonder why this happened to this dude! maybe the PCT time wasn't enough I guess.
    Thats the funny thing. I have no problem gettin the boy up and doin it with my lady. My nuts are fine and only noticed once in awhile it's not as hard. I asked my girl and she said it feels the same before I started gear. Plus she's alright with me using it. But my gains that I lost are showing now.

Quote Originally Posted by judge_dread
    Not sure if this was to me or jinos but i recovered great (I thought) no problems until like a year after PCT. Sucks.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by sanejim
    It is probably more a problem of the deca than the test.

Quote Originally Posted by SABAGOY
    Not sure if this was to me or jinos but i recovered great (I thought) no problems until like a year after PCT. Sucks.
    That is a pretty scary statement bro, care to explain?

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    did you get your test levels checked before the cycle?
    to compare this test with?

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Quote Originally Posted by sanejim
    It is probably more a problem of the deca than the test.
    Exactly! Deca is _much_ more suppresive than testosterone .

I didn't do hcg cuz it was only a 10 week cycle and alot of seniors on this site said there is no need for it unless you did 12 weeks or more. It was also said in the pct forum.
    hCG certainly isn't mandatory in the case of a 10 week cycle like yours, but you apparently didn't recover too well, so in your case, it is unfortuante that you didn't use hCG during the cycle. Of course, I can't say for 100% certain that the hCG would have helped.

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Why do you suggest more nolva if it is liquid...Ive just never heard that before.
    Nolvadex is tamoxifen citrate. But the weight listed for the pill form of Nolvadex only includes the weight of the tamoxifen and not the citrate. So a 20mg Nolvadex pill has 20mg of tamoxifen. The weight of the entire tamoxifen citrate molecule in this 20mg Nolvadex pill is about 30mg. So a 20mg Nolvadex pill weighs 30mg (or more if it has fillers).

The reserach companies list the raw and total chemical weight. So they count the weight of the entire tamoxifen citrate molecule, not just the tamoxifen part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Also why are you on HRT if your only 27? What happened there?
    Good question. Unfortuantely, I do not know the answer. I used to eat a somewhat calorie restricted diet....that could have been the cause. I also used Accutane years ago and I've observed that many of the young guys like me in the HRT forum also used Accutane and it wouldn't surprise me to find out the Accutane has negative and long term effects on testosterone production...at least in some people. But I really just don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    That is a pretty scary statement bro, care to explain?
    I posted a little bit higher in the thread my story. If there is anything else that I left out let me know.

-And no I did not get my test levels tested prior. I had blood work done both pre and post cycle but did not get test levels. Really wish i did. I decided to get them tested when i started to really see symptoms of low test levels.

jinos is offline Member
    Alright guys I'm starting clomid all over again and we'll see how this goes. I'm pissed off cuz I just got some high humangrade test from a pharmacy and I'm afraid to use it later, but most likely I won't use it until I know my test levels are back. And even if they do come back I don't know if it's even worth it to do another cycle. I'm just one of those guys that takes a looooooong ass time to recover. That f%^&kin sucks.

zircon is offline Junior Member
    I have a feeling the clomid will work very well for you. Pity as they say you didn't use some hcg .

Try the clomid. Aty least 4 weeks, push to 5-6 if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    bump for an answer.

Alright guys I'm starting clomid all over again and we'll see how this goes. I'm pissed off cuz I just got some high humangrade test from a pharmacy and I'm afraid to use it later, but most likely I won't use it until I know my test levels are back. And even if they do come back I don't know if it's even worth it to do another cycle. I'm just one of those guys that takes a looooooong ass time to recover. That f%^&kin sucks.
    I am sure you will eventually recover. Extend your PCT and off-time. Also if you still have problems use shorter esters. Best of luck bro.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm pissed off cuz I just got some high humangrade test from a pharmacy and I'm afraid to use it later, but most likely I won't use it until I know my test levels are back. And even if they do come back I don't know if it's even worth it to do another cycle. I'm just one of those guys that takes a looooooong ass time to recover. That f%^&kin sucks.
    Obviously that's a personal call, but if you do decide to cycle, I'd recommend just using your high grade Test (with pre/post measurements). Leave both the Dbol and certainly the Deca out. Then later you may want to experiment with progressively adding Dbol again (after your Test only cycle). As stated earlier, it's Deca that's highly suppressive, and likely your primary problem. PCT looks good though.

M.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information