Thread: clen and BP

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

clen and BP

I wanna know if it so harmful if clen raises the BP temporarily. Hookers profile said to watch that it stays under 140/90 but is that in the morning b4 clen or right after taking. This morning I was buzzing big time and I measured the BP and it was 150/100 ...

It can be. That's the primary way know if you're taking too much. Along with your temp.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    since Im buzzing like crazy after the first 20 mcg pill. hehee... but it eases off by evening even if I take the same dose still twice that day. Its only in the morning when I start flying.. The ennergy works for me in the gym though, even cardio went nicley which I wasnt expecting.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    since Im buzzing like crazy after the first 20 mcg pill. hehee... but it eases off by evening even if I take the same dose still twice that day. Its only in the morning when I start flying.. The ennergy works for me in the gym though, even cardio went nicley which I wasnt expecting.
    Ahh, a virgin.
    Yeah, first Clen encounters can be filled with wonder...holding hands, movies, oh sorry wrong firsts.

Be careful and increase only as tolerated, as you can tell from the buzz this stuff is not to be toyed with. Increases for newbies are usually every 3-4 days, and since you're using pills you may even want to increase by halves. As you stated, "the buzz wears off by evening" so when you start multi- dosing, make sure you take the last one early enough to get some sleep, generally early afternoon.

M.

Thread Information