Thread: Test E quwstion

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member

Test E quwstion

I was just wondering if anyone knew why it takes about 5,6,or 7 weeks to START SEEING RESULTS?
    I know it takes about that long for peak levels to be present, but how come its almost no gains until that point even though your building up test in your blood.You'd think after 2 weeks you would start seeing results, but that'sd because I dont understand.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyShotty
    I was just wondering if anyone knew why it takes about 5,6,or 7 weeks to START SEEING RESULTS?
    I know it takes about that long for peak levels to be present, but how come its almost no gains until that point even though your building up test in your blood.You'd think after 2 weeks you would start seeing results, but that'sd because I dont understand.
    who said that bro??? yes the levels peak at the "kicking in" point, but the test is doing its job from day 1. you'll notice strength and weight increases after 2 weeks easily. remember your diet is the key. a solid diet and you'll be gaining in no time.

and also remember this. everyone is different. everyone eats different,takes different doses, everyone has different body types, everyone responds differently to gear, etc. just because someone sees gains in 2 weeks doesnt mean you will.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    good points wolfy, i know i gain wieght early, but i look better in the mirror as the weeks reach 6 and 7

Tommorrow will be week 7/Day 1 for my 1rst test e cycle.
    Its true I noticed strngth and weight increase as of week 2 but why do most people say you dont really see the (REAL results of the actual compound) until 5 or 6 etc?
    Tried to explain it as best as possible

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    It's like turbo lag on a 4 banger, when you lay on the gas you are accelerating from the get go but when that turbo takes effect it's a whole different world.

My first 6 weeks I VERY VERY slowly built a little muscle, but since my last 2 workouts I think I've blown up significantly. I'm just assuming that this is that "kicking in" time.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    It's like turbo lag on a 4 banger, when you lay on the gas you are accelerating from the get go but when that turbo takes effect it's a whole different world.
    Nice analogy

Hey I guess when it comes down to it, who cares,
    if its "kickin' in" and your seeing the results...

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    that's an awesome comparison.

IndianGodMan is offline Junior Member
    your body takes time to change no matter what, test has to build up in your system. Just as it takes time to leave.

liftin4life is offline Associate Member
    bump

Thread Information