brettex is offline New Member

newb just some ?'s

i took my first shot of cypionate on fri in my arm and that night it started hurting and now from my shoulder to my elbow is red and warm and swolen i dunn what happen i took 500mg 2cc's the needle was clean new and so was the bottle im just a little scared and wondered if any one knew whats going on....thanks

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    im assuming you mean your delt........2cc's is a bit much for a first timer. what gauge needle did you use?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    its just post injection pain. u shouldnt have put 2 cc in ur delt if it was ur first shot. if it dont start to subside in 2-3 days go see a doc in the meantime a heating pad and ibuprofen will help.

thanks its been 2 days and i dont really know the guage of it but im tihnkin of reducing the shot to 1cc and myb every 10 days i just hope it doesnt get out of control....should i stop or keep takin it ?

Quote Originally Posted by brettex
    thanks its been 2 days and i dont really know the guage of it but im tihnkin of reducing the shot to 1cc and myb every 10 days i just hope it doesnt get out of control....should i stop or keep takin it ?
    how do you not know the gauge?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    isnt there always pain with prop?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    if u are doing 500mg a week u shld be splitting your dose into 2 shots a week... around 3.5 days apart. as for your reaction, it cld just be a virgin muscle reacting to the gear... or it cld be an infection... keep an eye on it for a day or 2 and see if it gets better. if it isn't an infection it will get better. if it is an infection u need to see a doc...

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    isnt there always pain with prop?
    i think he said cyp...

i kno i kno... my cuz is the one who did it i didnt even think to ask it was a newb thing of me ive done more research on them since he convinced me into takein them but 80% was me i didnt know of any side effects like this and all he can say is that its normal

thanks yo..... i hope its not an infection i dunn if my doc would trip or not

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i kno i kno... my cuz is the one who did it i didnt even think to ask it was a newb thing of me ive done more research on them since he convinced me into takein them but 80% was me i didnt know of any side effects like this and all he can say is that its normal
    damn bro u need to do some serious research and find out what u r putting into ur body. research injection frequency side effects and i hope to god u know about pct.

thanks yo..... i hope its not an infection i dunn if my doc would trip or not
    if u do wind up needing to see a doctor, tell him u are injecting b-12... try and keep a straight face when u tell him this...

then pain as died down some after i streched with icyhot its not near as swore as it was on friday but also i for got to mention some one hit the shit out me w/o knowin ive been shot there i didnt know if that had somthin to do with it or not

ouchthathurts is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by ouchthathurts; 04-14-2007 at 10:49 AM.

i kno but i trusted him...
    he knows cause hes on them hes on the same as i am he is almost done with his first bottle

i think ima go back to natural...this shit is scarin me.....he has the clensing shots all ready i just hope there not fake i dont want this in my body messin up any thing after

i think ima go back to natural...this shit is scarin me.....he has the clensing shots all ready i just hope there not fake i dont want this in my body messin up any thing after

cleansing for what??? r u a pro athlete?? bro i think u need to do more research.. it sounds like u r in over your head... no flame intended..

i understand but i thought there was some sort of stuff i could i take to clens my body or will it not be effected by one shot i kno i should of done more research and this is all my fault just wanted a lil help and i thank you

i think your "cuz" needs to come on this site and educate himself as well

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ouchthathurts
    WOW. You just let someone inject you up? No knowledge, no prep, no nothing?

umm... yikes
    Thats what Im saying

Bytista is offline New Member
    bro do some research before you hurt yourself , and tell ur cousin to read up as well.

Thread Information