EdMan2 is offline Associate Member

Winny in a bulker?

If I do a cycle of test-e for a really clean bulk, and some liquidex to combat water retention, would I see benefits from adding winny for the last 6 weeks to harden up? Or should I save winny strictly for a cutting cycle?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    If it is your first cycle, I'd suggest just the test.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    i am a strong believer u can use any AAS for a bulker or cutter its all diet...but for a first cycle...go test only u will have great results

R0KS0lid is offline New Member
    If you add the winny at end of cycle say week four to week eight it will harden you up quite a bit ang give you that grainy no water look

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Yes it will be my first cycle, but not for at least a few more months. I'm cutting right now, but I really like being lean so that's why I ask about the winny. I'm trying to get mass but real quality hard gains.

Btw, what's so bad about adding in winny if it's my first cycle? I mean I know the side effects, but other than ed injects what's the reason for not recommending it to a first timer?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Your Test E cycle can be a successful lean bulk cycle. A-dex will help. Drink lots of water and really watch your sodium intake. If you have your heart set on running the winny then do it. I'd suggest running it right up to your PCT. I don't reallly care for winny, I don't get much out of it except elbow pain. YMMV

Thread Information