1-13 750mg Test E week
    1-12 600mg Deca week
    8-15 75mg Tren A ED

Any thoughts????

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Have you use drol or tren before?

JohnnyB

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I agree with Johnny that those are both rather harsh compounds, that being said there is a first time for everything. I would set it up like so.
    Weeks 1-12 Test E 750mg/wk
    weeks 1-8 Tren A 50 mg ed
    Weeks 1-4 Drol 50 mg ed You could actually run this at the end, but I prefer it as a kick start.
    And leave out the deca IMO. You can up the Tren to 75 and the drol 100 after a couple of weeks if you are ok with the sides . Def use tren A not E for a first experiment.

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Have you use drol or tren before?

JohnnyB

I,ve used Dbol twice at 50mgs ED for 4 weeks each. I just came off a cycle of tren @ 75mgs ED for 6 weeks, loved everyday( except the puddle of water I would wake up in).

Is Drol that much more potent then Dbol?

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    lol....yes youll put about 1lb on everyday for about 2-3weeks at that dose. makes me feel out of it for some reason, you dont get a healthy and up an up feeling on drol either

Quote Originally Posted by jrock38
    I,ve used Dbol twice at 50mgs ED for 4 weeks each. I just came off a cycle of tren @ 75mgs ED for 6 weeks, loved everyday( except the puddle of water I would wake up in).

Is Drol that much more potent then Dbol?
    If you've used them both before, then go for it. I've never used drol or dbol and probibly never will.

JohnnyB

Damn, I missed the deca too, look up drol, if my memory is right it can elevate progesterone like deca and tren , so I don't think deca and tren together is a good idea and if I'm right on the drol. That would be even worst, so look up drol and if it doesn't, still think about dropping the deca or tren, if it does go ahead an run it for 4 weeks, the first 4 week before the deca reachs peak levels. If you're using tren ace, if you see anything that doesn't look or feel right in your nipple area, stop the drol

JohnnyB

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Damn, I missed the deca too, look up drol, if my memory is right it can elevate progesterone like deca and tren , so I don't think deca and tren together is a good idea and if I'm right on the drol. That would be even worst, so look up drol and if it doesn't, still think about dropping the deca or tren, if it does go ahead an run it for 4 weeks, the first 4 week before the deca reachs peak levels. If you're using tren ace, if you see anything that doesn't look or feel right in your nipple area, stop the drol

JohnnyB
    Thanks for the info JohnnyB

I will definately do some more reading as I'm not starting this cycle til Jan 1st.

Thread Information