legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor

killer quad shot from outer space!!!

last night i shot my quad on the mid outer reqion (im so bad at explaining in detail!) so as soon as i got half into the skin and through it felt like a HUGE shocker to my entire body!!! like i just got electricuted!!! then it started burning. im guessing that is what it feels like when you hit a nerve. ive hit veins before and it kinda feels wierd, sometimes hurts. but anywyas, i did the smae thing in my delt at the beggining of my cycle. i immediatly pulled out and poked in another area(no changing needle.) yeah, it kinda hurt with the needle being used 3 times (one for withdrawl of test, then first shot, then second) but it wasnt bad. im j/c though, could that have been a nerv in the quad? it was really close to the skin, so i didnt know.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Seems like you hit a nerve in your quad. I never have so dont know (or want to know) what it feels like. What size needle were you using? Gauge?

I hope you joking about using a needle 3 times...?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I have hit a nerve in the quads more than once, and it feels just like that, I can't even hold the pin where it is that thing flies out of my leg so quick it's a blur. I would imagine it is poss to hit a nerve in a quad and the delt in the same sitting, but tend to think that the delt was probably a mental issue left over from the wonderful exp of hitting a nerve in you leg. When I have done it I have frequently had to switch legs because after that I can't get the pin into any location on that quad.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    no, i started with the delts. i can deal with the pain. but as soon as i stuck my quad i was like EEERRRRGGGGGGGGG OUCH!!! and jumped six feet cus of the pain! so i stuck myself again. and yes i used the same needle. it wasnt that bad for me. i know its a no no and i could really feel the difference from a new needle.

Thread Information