Thread: new to steroids

thor007 is offline New Member

Question new to steroids

k here gos ive got 5 bottles of deca 2ml each and 5 1ml bottles of sustanon 250 i have been training for a while now but have never used steroids if i take one for one deca + sus every 10days that takes it to 6 week would i see an increase in size and strengh are would i need more

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thor007
    k here gos ive got 5 bottles of deca 2ml each and 5 1ml bottles of sustanon 250 i have been training for a while now but have never used steroids if i take one for one deca + sus every 10days that takes it to 6 week would i see an increase in size and strengh are would i need more

Oh dear god... Let the begin.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    wow - if you have a pet ferret u can give that amount to it and just maybe - it will grow a little

in all honesty - u def need more gear. do some searching on those 2 and u will find tons of info man - depending on what you are trying to accomplish you have 2 good steroids however so you are headed in the right direction.

research will do you wonders.

best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by timvds
    Oh dear god... Let the begin.

lol - i was typing my response while you were posting this....lol - i took the easy road as we were all 'uneducated' at once

hunter111 is offline New Member
    Sounds to me like you need to do alot more research. What you need to do is(and this is without knowing any stats on you) lock the bottles away some place that you will not be able to access then for at least six months, in that time research what it is that you have and how to go about using it without screwing yourself up. Or you can send them to me and Ill hold on to them for you

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    lol - i was typing my response while you were posting this....lol - i took the easy road as we were all 'uneducated' at once
    Thats true, we had to start somewhere right?

I apologise, stick around do some reasearch. It sounds like its way too early for you to cycle anything. Much less 2 weeks worth of AAS. There is post cycle therapy , training, diet to get in order before hand.

The search button is your friend at this point.

Good luck!

asking your first question it always difficult

oh i know as i asked a bunch of real doozies

live and learn

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    thats pretty much a waste mate,id drop the deca and get some more test,you should run a 1st cycle as follows!IMO!
    500mg 10-12 weeks
    have you got your pct,do you know wat pct is??

timvds is offline Member
    yeah pct... click here---> pct

SpiderRico is offline Member
    ya bro dont worry about the flame you will get from people everyone didnt one day just know everything do some research and you will learn alot more... dont touch the needle till your completely ready though

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes mate do a lot of readin on this site before you do anything!dont just go ahead and do watever your mates are doin or wat youv been told,research this site and do it properly!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i went thru the same thing u r going thru til i found this site. all sus websites will tell u that it can b shot at least every 10 days which is not true. sus needs to b shot at least everyday other day for max benefits. save the deca for ur next cycle and get some more sus. the sus will truly kick in at 5 wks u need to run it at least 10-12 wks and then proper pct if u want to keep ur gains. u have alot to learn bro dont b so impatient. use the search and research sus and pct and ask about anything u dont understand.

thanks guys for the replys i got a lot of readin to do before i start this i wont be doing what my mates do as they just jab it an train think ill get them round and show them this site cos by the look of it they have a lot to learn as well

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Just a simple test E stack, try to avoid the mulit ester test as they require more frequent injections, something like this:
    Test E @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks(injected bi-weekly)wait 2 weeks then PCT. Make sure you do plenty of research in the PCT forum, it is as important IMO as what cyle or gear you use. Good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Just a simple test E stack, try to avoid the mulit ester test as they require more frequent injections, something like this:
    Test E @ 500mg/wk for 12 weeks(injected bi-weekly)wait 2 weeks then PCT. Make sure you do plenty of research in the PCT forum, it is as important IMO as what cyle or gear you use. Good luck bro.
    in a perfect world this would be ideal but most new guys are very limited in what they can obtain. i know i was!

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Oh, I agree absolutely. You buy what you can find, and in reality you pay what the guy asks. But if he has the sources that is what I would recommend, if he doesn't he just needs more sust.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    heres what u can do with your gear bro to get results..

step 1: put all gear into a package
    step 2: send all the gear to me
    step 3: have someone smack u on the back of the head to knock some sense into u
    step 4: research b4 u do ne thing else with roids

lol j/k bro u shouldnt inject ne thing into u, first off all make sure that gear is legit and if it is take some time to do some research about the gear that u have... stick around here for a while and learn from these guys a ton of info here...

Happy Lifting bro

yep my choice is limited to sus or decca the stuff is real its from a trusted source and i checked it from pics on the site plus ive seen results from my mates but they lose it all proby cos they dont do the pct which im readin up on now. roid rage how bad is it cos i have a real nasty temper on me to start with will this be a factor or is it easy to control

yep my choice is limited to sus or decca the stuff is real its from a trusted source and i checked it from pics on the site plus ive seen results from my mates but they lose it all proby cos they dont do the pct which im readin up on now. roid rage how bad is it cos i have a real nasty temper on me to start with will this be a factor or is it easy to control
    roid rage is not hard to control as long as u know why u r flying off the handle. but from what ive heard if u have a bad attitude to begin with it makes it worse. my bro has a bad attitude but while he is on he is more calm.

Thread Information