THE_NATURAL_GURU18 is offline New Member

first cycle winstrol only

im looking to lean up and get more vascular. would winstrol help me with this ive never done a cycle before of course diet and cardio would be in place. i m not looking for size i want to maintain muscle while cutting fat.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    steroids wont burn fat, except maybe tren . I would rather go tbol ... better for your goals and a goood diet

THE_NATURAL_GURU18 is offline New Member
    anavar or winstrol dont they aid in fat loss hmmmmm? the 8 ball says yes we have a winner

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    winstol does not make you loose fat, var does barely ..... get some expenience then ..;... do you winny and var cycle and then come back and tell me what you think

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Winny is good for the goals you wanted, primo and var would be to other good options!

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    Most guys around here prefer test with each cycle, which is very understandable considering its naturally occuring in your body...winny isn't. However, from what I've read, you can do winny alone but make sure you are doing a decent dose and make sure that you have a good pct. Winny won't make you burn fat...according to most reputable articles...it will help harden you up, maybe vascularity as well, and will help maintain your gains but the gains off winny alone are minimal.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Winny will also dry you out like a mofo...get ready to hear those joints creak at the gym!

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    If you wanna burn fat then use ECA and clenbuterol . Instead of winstrol why not use equipoise alone for like 12 weeks 400-600mgs/week. That could be a better option?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    first off youre only 18 and shouldnt be taking steroids b/c your body isnt fully developed and you probably dont know how to eat and train properly. That comes with experience, you can read all you want on it but that comes with years of experience. Besides steroids dont burn fat, they help preserve muscle while on a calorie restricted diet, which is what one does when trying to cut.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    i would jump on some anavar IMO.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_NATURAL_GURU18
    im looking to lean up and get more vascular. would winstrol help me with this ive never done a cycle before of course diet and cardio would be in place. i m not looking for size i want to maintain muscle while cutting fat.
    How come your name is Natural Guru if you wanna do a Winstrol only cycle, - which is gonna kill your joints -, kinda weird......
    Go Tbol 40/60mg ED for 8 weeks! and have a good diet

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    TO YOUNG. Yeah, some of you will say "Anavar is fine for him". WRONG. By the time he turns 21, he will have taken several next steps to doing a cycle. It will start with Winny or Var. Then his 2nd cycle will be Test with Winny. Then he will be doing tren . It's a pattern we all fall into. He's to young to touch anything. Plain and simple.

There is NO WAY in Hell an 18 year old has reached his limit. He needs to look at his diet and train harder.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    TO YOUNG. Yeah, some of you will say "Anavar is fine for him". WRONG. By the time he turns 21, he will have taken several next steps to doing a cycle. It will start with Winny or Var. Then his 2nd cycle will be Test with Winny. Then he will be doing tren . It's a pattern we all fall into. He's to young to touch anything. Plain and simple.

There is NO WAY in Hell an 18 year old has reached his limit. He needs to look at his diet and train harder.
    Considering that said above, you're 100% right, just forget about roids. I'm 23 and still asking myself if that's one good idea to turn dark side, so just learn how to eat, train hard and.........go thru pain to deserve your weight and shape!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    Considering that said above, you're 100% right, just forget about roids. I'm 23 and still asking myself if that's one good idea to turn dark side, so just learn how to eat, train hard and.........go thru pain to deserve your weight and shape!
    Exactly!!!!

mhb3939 is offline Junior Member
    @ 18 you will only regret it later down the road... Your to young and have all you need right now in your system to grow an get lean.... Just learn how to use it...

There is enough test in your system when you are 18 to do what you want, as the other bro's said, learn to eat/train right....

Welcome to the board and hope you learn what you need bro...

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    I'm in the same boat here. Looked into a cycle when I was 18, quickly decided against it, and am so glad I did. At 18 you can make some pretty sick gains if you just get your diet in shape. I remember at that age I was gaining muscle so fast I got stretchmarks all over my arms and chest. It looked like I'd been attacked by a bear.

Thread Information