yenstrol is offline Junior Member

Help with my stubborn friend

A buddy of mine wants to cycle. He is afraid of needles though. He wants to do a d-bol only cycle. I've tried and tried to explain to him that an oral only cycle is not a good idea. I hooked him up with 200 10mg. pills. Will he even make gains worth a sh!t. What advice should i give him? I think he's wasting his money but he don't think so.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    1. he is wasting his money
    2. he will make gains but mostly water, and will go away after cycle.
    3.he need to research
    4.if he's afraid of needles he shouldnt do a cycle
    5. if he's afraid of the pain of needles thats sad...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    tell im to eat them all at once.

no for real he will gain a little and get some pumps. but when he gets off he will loos it all. but that is when you ken get him to stick. he will then see orals ar not worth it.

thanx bros. any suggestions on convincing him to use needles. i don't think it's the pain he's afraid of just a mental thing.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    agreed. dbol only is harsh on your system cus he is probably wanting to run it longer than 4 weeks. also, the water loss when he gets off of this cycle is gonna want to make him poke himself!

it doesnt hurt one bit. if he is that afraid, you do it for him for a little while. then he will get used to them. Tell him to "Man up!" and do it himself.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i always think its funny when i think of people being afraid of needles, picture some huge mvther****er afraid to poke himself with a tiny ass needle.

in my opinion the delts are the least painful. what do you think>?

warlock is offline Associate Member
    He could inject only once a week or twice at the most so it would not be that painful. For example test enthat would work very well for a first cycle and that does not have to be injected ed or eod.

You could even help him inject at first if it came to it until he feels more comfortable.

But from what you are saying I don't think he is ready for a cycle.

Just my 2 cents

if i convince him should he just continue where he's at with the d-boland start the test or stop and start all over.

just start the test IMO. He may loose some wieght before the test kicks in though. he will be MUCH more pleased with the test cycle. run it for at least 12 weeks (id run it for 14) and maybe start with the delts. I started with delts for bout 4 weeks, then my right delt got huge and puffy red. then i got the test flu. I said screw delts cus they were a bit painful, had to massage a lot. then i got curious and shot my quads. they hurt for 1 day, then they are fine. and the pain is not bad at all, just a little sore. the only hurt on quads is breaking the skin IMO, then its like butter to go into unless you hit a nerve or vessal. you can feel that!

Why not do dbol only. Muscle is muscle, water is water, you wont loose muscle just water after the cycle. Keep the dose low like 20-25mgs and dont gain water and you wont loose water. Proper pct and after a 6 weeks cycle you should gain a decent amount.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    if he isnt ready for a needle he isnt ready to cycle

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    my boy ran multiple dbol only cycles and he gained alot off of them, surprisingly he kept alot too. imo this is a fu_king miracle because he didn't know sh_t about pct, he didn't even use any anti estrogens. hes lucky cause he didn't get gyno, and hes still alive. tell your boy to be a man and suck it up. sticking yourself can be a little unpleasant, but the gains are well worth it. hell, i couldn't care less about the pain from injections, id break a wine bottle over my head if it would make me gain more muscle

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    my boy ran multiple dbol only cycles and he gained alot off of them, surprisingly he kept alot too. imo this is a fu_king miracle because he didn't know sh_t about pct, he didn't even use any anti estrogens. hes lucky cause he didn't get gyno, and hes still alive. tell your boy to be a man and suck it up. sticking yourself can be a little unpleasant, but the gains are well worth it. hell, i couldn't care less about the pain from injections, id break a wine bottle over my head if it would make me gain more muscle
    I could help you with wine bottle part if needed...lol
    My friend was also a puss about the whole needle thing in his first cycle but i shot him the first few times(have him take a hot shower first it helps trust me) after the first 3 times he did by himself with me watching and he was fine, he injected in his glute for the first time(I did his quads for him) and I couldn't resist a big "nice play" at the site of injection just to be a prick.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I have taken dbol only-cycle at 10mgs a day, for 8 weeks, with nolva. At this dose no bloating or any other sides. Gaind and kept 12 pounds, and benchpress went up 55 pounds. Greate results!

God I hate some of this shit. Not ready for needles not ready to cycle, total bs. There are good oral cycles. He didnt use anti e's or pct and hes lucky hes still alive. Pull your head out of your ass. Toxcity of orals is overrated. And hwo would anti e's and pct save you from dying. Ask any seasoned guy anti e's are the most over used and abused thing ever.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    Why not do dbol only. Muscle is muscle, water is water, you wont loose muscle just water after the cycle. Keep the dose low like 20-25mgs and dont gain water and you wont loose water. Proper pct and after a 6 weeks cycle you should gain a decent amount.
    i don't know many people that can keep all their new muscle after they're cycle is over. i get bloated off dbol at doses as low as 10-15. i agree that you can gain a decent amount off a dbol only cycle but i believe there are much better ways to accomplish his goals than the dbol only route. i was afraid of needles when i first started but i had my friend inject me for the entire first cycle. eventually the fear went away.

JuRzEE_PiMpIn is offline New Member
    "fear can only be conquered by pushing through the fire, and facing the burn" , by me

Tell him quit bein' a bitch.

hey groundandpoundpwr21 are you fu_king illiterate? i never said that pct and ant es would prevent you from dying, keep your stupid ass opinions to yourself by the way, you obviously don't know a damn thing about cycling if you think running dbol by itself is a good idea
    Last edited by Tren Bull; 10-26-2005 at 08:48 PM.

Well dont you sound very mature. I think you need to quit parroting other people and start thinking for yourself. If you can do that maybe you should come back when your old enough to be on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    my boy ran multiple dbol only cycles and he gained alot off of them, surprisingly he kept alot too. imo this is a fu_king miracle because he
    didn't know sh_t about pct,

"he didn't even use any anti estrogens. hes lucky cause he didn't get gyno, and hes still alive."

tell your boy to be a man and suck it up. sticking yourself can be a little unpleasant, but the gains are well worth it. hell, i couldn't care less about the pain from injections, id break a wine bottle over my head if it would make me gain more muscle

Lucky he didnt get gyno and is still alive, you said it.

i suppose i worded it wrong, i meant hes lucky he didn't get gyno cause he didn't use an anti e, and hes lucks hes still alive cause he ran a high dbol dosage for a long time. but according to you, because i think its a bad idea to run heavy dbol only cycles, im not thinking for myself? your logic is fu_ked up. by the way, your calling me immature? your the one that started talking sh_t in the first place
    Last edited by Tren Bull; 10-28-2005 at 04:13 PM.

Thread Information