Thread: help fellas!!

k_kingston is offline Associate Member

help fellas!!

Damn it. I am sitting here ready to start my first cycle of test e 500 mg/wk. I have had all my goods for over a month now. I have been waiting to get my diet and routine down before starting and i am now confident that i am ready to start today. I have been so excited to get started for the last month and it has taken every bit of self control to wait this long. Everyday for the last month i have been getting out my gear and saying f' it im going to start today. Now that i am ready, today i am having big time anxiety about my first injection. Damn, am i being a pussy or what. I am 34 years old and am around needles, IV's and all that stuff every day at work. WTF!!! Help me out here gang. I am planning on quad shots at first. 25g 1" with 1 cc of test e.. Damn i am sweating and my heart is racing. I never get like this.
    Last edited by k_kingston; 10-28-2005 at 11:14 AM.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    It is normal to be nervous at first. I was sweating and shaking my first time. When it was over I thought to myself, "What was the big deal?" Anything gets old after awhile. Remember to use proper injection techinques.

For quads I prefer to pierce the skin quickly (first 1/4" or so) and then gently glide the pin in the rest of the way.

You can do it.....

RAF3070 is offline Associate Member
    I was exactly the same (well maybe not that bad) but believe me, its nothing, I look forward to all my injections now, I couldnt believe I was worried about it, its just an anti-climax.

Btw I used my glutes.

Just do it right now, then post back how easy it all was, I can honestly say you will be pleasantly suprised how easy that was.
    Last edited by RAF3070; 10-28-2005 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RAF3070
    I was exactly the same (well maybe not that bad) but believe me, its nothing, I look forward to all my injections now, I couldnt believe I was worried about it, its just an anti-climax.

Btw I used my glutes.

Just do it right now, then post back how easy it all was, I can honestly say you will be pleasantly suprised how easy that was.
    WHEW!! Damn that that was the most nerve wracking fifteen minutes ever. I did every correctly, swabbed vile, withdrew with a 22, changed needles(carefuly to maintain sterelity) swabbed the injection site, put the needle ext to my quad and then whamo! I froze up like a little bitch for 15 minutes just staring at the needle next to my leg. My brain was literally telling my hand "just do it". But my f'ing hand would not move. Finally after just pressing a little i drew blood. I pulled the needle back and darted down and it just slid right in. I aspirated, got two small bubble and began the plunge it took a while to get that oil thru a 25. I am guessing close to a minute. I just applied a constant even pressure and watched the plunger move down ever so slowly. Withdrew the pin, swabbed the site and masaged it. I didn't feel a damn thing at all. Everyone was right. I hope the second time is easier, im sure it will be. Thanks guys. Its off to the gym to get HUGE.......Damn i love this board

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Welcome My Son

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Try a 23 needle and run the syringe under hot water before u inject. Be sure not to get any water on the needle.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Heheh well i have been taking my shots in glutes wife gives and now that tren is over i am hitting in quad with my sust. and my 1st one was on a tues am and i was shaking so bad i didnt think i was going to be able to do it without hurting my self but i just did it .. was kinda funny heart racing and all that shit like a virgin..
    Just Do It

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    congrats bro... i felt like that also on my first one... felt like a virgin on prom night...

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    nice going bro, welcome to the dark side WE HAVE COOKIES

BigSpanky is offline Junior Member
    Good job now you will be looking forward to them and wanting to try new injection sites I started with quads and then went to delts. Delts are easier for me for some reason you should give them a try. Congrats again Bro

Thanks fellas. Yeah, i dont get rattled or anxious about anything, ever. But damn i really thought after a while there is no way i can do this. Then all of the sudden it was in. I just got back from the gym and my quad just feels like a mild charlie horse. More of a nusance (sp) than anything not debilitating or anything. This test really kicked while at the gym, my lifts went up about 10%, i wanted screw every girl in the place and i gained 7 lbs. already. Nah, just joking. But i cant wait for the next 4-5 weeks to feel the stuff start to work it's magic. I am doing a 10-12 week cycle of test e only @500 mg/wk. I am going to do my best to keep a journal on here with pics(before,during, after). I am currently 34, 6' 3" 200lbs. and about 11-12%bf, and have been lifting consistantly for the last 4 years, before that it was kind of off and on with no real regimen. My biggest challenge will be eating enough cals., but i think i've got a pretty good grip on it. I am shooting for a minimum of 4500/day. Thanks again...

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k_kingston
    Thanks fellas. Yeah, i dont get rattled or anxious about anything, ever. But damn i really thought after a while there is no way i can do this. Then all of the sudden it was in. I just got back from the gym and my quad just feels like a mild charlie horse. More of a nusance (sp) than anything not debilitating or anything. This test really kicked while at the gym, my lifts went up about 10%, i wanted screw every girl in the place and i gained 7 lbs. already. Nah, just joking. But i cant wait for the next 4-5 weeks to feel the stuff start to work it's magic. I am doing a 10-12 week cycle of test e only @500 mg/wk. I am going to do my best to keep a journal on here with pics(before,during, after). I am currently 34, 6' 3" 200lbs. and about 11-12%bf, and have been lifting consistantly for the last 4 years, before that it was kind of off and on with no real regimen. My biggest challenge will be eating enough cals., but i think i've got a pretty good grip on it. I am shooting for a minimum of 4500/day. Thanks again...
    I think I speak for all of us when I say welcome, be prepared to have all your expectations blown away, train hard, eat right, and GET ****ING HUGE!

Thanks phreak. Today there is pretty much no pain to speak of in my quad, just a very, very minor charlie horse feeling. By the way im using QV test e in the 10 ml bottle #26....

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    Nice job. I was scared to do quads and only hit glutes for the first 10 shots, now I love quads because you only have to stick it 1 inch. One thing I found that was key in the pain factor 2,3 days after injection, was how fast you inject.Very slowly. It makes a big difference

Thread Information