Thread: Advice on cycle

LincolnLSonDubs2003 is offline Junior Member

Advice on cycle

I have a 10cc jug of Test 400, and I basically was looking for advice on what to do with it? I'm 5'8 and 155lbs so I'm lookin to gain size. Where should I shoot it, What should I take after I'm done w/ that? Thanks for readin

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by LincolnLSonDubs2003
    I have a 10cc jug of Test 400, and I basically was looking for advice on what to do with it? I'm 5'8 and 155lbs so I'm lookin to gain size. Where should I shoot it, What should I take after I'm done w/ that? Thanks for readin
    so you have 1 vial of t-400 the best advice i can give you is to take it sell if for more than what you paid for it then purchuse 2 10 cc vials of test e and run 500mg a week for 10 weeks

~GA

LincolnLSonDubs2003 is offline Junior Member
    So are you saying 10cc isnt enough. I already started doin 400mg a week, I'm in my 2nd week now. I can just buy another bottle. Should I get more T4 or something else. I'll have to see if my supplier has what you guys suggest tho. I've been shooting in my shoulder. How bad of an idea is it to try it in my biceps? How bout the pecs? Anyone tried it w/ T4?
    Last edited by LincolnLSonDubs2003; 10-30-2005 at 08:03 AM. Reason: miss spelling

twigbolt is offline Junior Member
    Biceps and pecs are small muscles so the pain will be pretty harsh.. i wouldn't shoot in them.. but some people swear by spot injections..

You will definatly need 10 more ccs.

I would recommending going with some test enthanate instead but if you alrady got it then it will be alright to get another 10ccs

I hope I've helped ya.

Peace

Twiggy

Thread Information