Polska is offline Anabolic Member

estrogen or progesterone related gyno

Ok bro's I usually don't post, mainly just read and learn, but I am at my wits end.

I am currently cycling Deca at 400mg/wk (weeks 1-5) and D-bol at 20mg/ed (weeks 1-4). This is a light 5 week cycle and I am by no means expecting massive gains, but I am personally in favour of shorter-length cycles as opposed to longer ones.

Right now I am at the beginning of week 4, so one week of D-bol left and another 3 shots of Deca (took one this morning). I've gained 11 lbs so far and I was looking forward to these last two weeks.

The problem is that I've noticed that my right nipple has started to have a slight itch. It's small and infrequent, but never-the-less there. It's the only sign of gynecomastia so far, no lumps or bumps, no swollen or puffy nipples.

The thing that confuses me is that I've done a cycle similar to this before, except I ran it heavier, eight weeks of deca at 600mg/wk and d-bol for five weeks at 40mg/ed. I didn't run any test bc I am not prone to deca dick. No gyno or signs of gyno then. So what gives?

I was positive I wasn't prone due to my last cycle being heavier and no problems. I was sure that since this cycle is much lighter I'd have no problems here. So this itching nipple is really pissing me off.

My question is whether this possible gyno is more estrogen or progesterone related. If it's the latter there's little I can do but just cut my deca out all together. If the former then nolva would help, but I don't have any on hand since I was positive I wasn't prone.

I have clomid for post cycle, should I just start using it early? I'd hate to cut my cycle short, but if need be better safe than sorry. I've made an appointment to see my doc but it isn't for the next few days. Any suggestions here guys? Thanks
    Last edited by Polska; 11-04-2002 at 10:21 PM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    if you're asking which one it's related to, wouldn't it be more in favor of progesterone related ??

by the way, how is this cycle going as far as gains ??

Progesterone is the one I thought to be the culprit. I think if it was estrogen it would've hit me a lot sooner. gotta see the doc and see what she says.

As far as gains go I've managed 11 lbs in 3 weeks so far. Little of it is water as I am not really bloated (small d-bol dosage). hoped to gain another 4+ in the next two weeks, 15 lbs off a cycle this light wouldn't be too bad. Hopefully I won't have to cut it short
    Last edited by Polska; 11-05-2002 at 09:19 AM.

en1222 is offline Member
    what helps prevent progesterone?

what helps prevent progesterone?
    As far as I know deca gyno can't really be prevented
    If your body is prone/oversensitive to it you're gonna get it.
    Some people say winstrol for treatment but I don't see how that could work. I know bromocriptine was also mentioned. But I am not sure, that's going to be another ? for the doc. maybe somebody else here knows though

bump

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe its neither and your just being paranoid over an itch you got from a different dryer sheet or something of that nature? but if it is indeed gyno, could be either really, there is no set time or dose to get gyno from dbol or deca , shit 5mg dbol might give someone gyno as opposed to the 50mg it might take for someone else to aquire it...progesterone related gyno is combated by bromocriptine and the dbol or estrogen can be combated by throwin in some nolva...i kinda doubt its the progesterone one because not only is this less common than estrogen gyno but you are also taking a very moderate/light dose of deca...good luck

I hope I am being paranoid
    I've never had gyno probs in the past so maybe

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Try Bromocriptine for proestrogen related gyno

the list of potential side-effects makes me weary... better than breasts though.

still growin is offline Member
    Originally posted by Polska

As far as I know deca gyno can't really be prevented
    If your body is prone/oversensitive to it you're gonna get it.
    Some people say winstrol for treatment but I don't see how that could work. I know bromocriptine was also mentioned. But I am not sure, that's going to be another ? for the doc. maybe somebody else here knows though

bump
    Winstrol is said to help prevent progesterone related gyno because it competes for the same receptor sites as progesterone, therefore providing less receptors for the taking. Bromocriptine is said to work for progesterone gyno, and I think Nathan can explain this better as he has gone this route with sucess. Try pming him. As far as what is causing it, The deca has really only been active in your system for a week or two, and the d-bol dose isn't all that big. Are you sure its gyno? I would order some nolv, and wait to see if other symptoms develop. Do you get milk if you squeeze your nipple area hard? Any lumps? Hopoefully your doctor is cool and you can tell him the real deal. Unfortunately, doctors, from what I hear, usually tell you to sit tight or that they can't do much for you except surgery. Good luck

Thread Information