stu
    stu is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down strict diet when bulking..............

Do you really have to totally cut out junk food and eat nothing but chik,stake,veggies etc, i could see when your cutting, but for bulk,,,,,i dont mean eating shit food non stop but now and again,should be fine hey,its hard when theres junk food everywhere i have 3 kids they tend to like it,dont they all , im 29 5 foot 11 start weight was 230,,5 weeks in on d-bol,deca , test im now 245 but look like im starting to cut ,slim down on the waste line,,can see 4 pack under a winter coat ha you know what i mean gonna take winny last 5 weeks to help cut a bit hardin up,,,just checking to see if everyone is totally strict eating. no lieing please wanna know how your all doin on this subject......thanx again.

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stu
    Do you really have to totally cut out junk food and eat nothing but chik,stake,veggies etc, i could see when your cutting, but for bulk,,,,,i dont mean eating shit food non stop but now and again,should be fine hey,its hard when theres junk food everywhere i have 3 kids they tend to like it,dont they all , im 29 5 foot 11 start weight was 230,,5 weeks in on d-bol,deca , test im now 245 but look like im starting to cut ,slim down on the waste line,,can see 4 pack under a winter coat ha you know what i mean gonna take winny last 5 weeks to help cut a bit hardin up,,,just checking to see if everyone is totally strict eating. no lieing please wanna know how your all doin on this subject......thanx again.
    bump

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    I cheat every once in a while. I'm a single father raising a little girl on my own and I know that they like Mc Donalds but 6 nights a week we eat healthy.( Chicken Steak, high protein, less fat). I tell her that daddy we have to eat good foods to get big and strong and to help daddy get big muscles. She knows now whats healthy and whats not to the point that when I suggest we go get a happy meal she'll say "you know thats not gonna make your muscles grow?" So now I got her on a healthy kick. But to make a long story short....Yeah....I cheat once in a while....Later

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    your right , it is bulking so dont feel as guilty cheating once in a while as you would cutting. but remember if you eat sloppy to often your just going to put on sloppy weight, more fat then muscle. if your going to do it make sure your still getting in enought protein and such that your not selling your muscles short. i look at it this way: i eat 7 meals throughout the day, thats 49 meals a week. i figure if i even cheat on 5 of those 49 meals, thats less then 5%. so basically my diet is spot on over 95% of the time. just dont go overboard, youll regret it when you see that youve gained to much fat. and when you go to cut it will make it that much harder.

taylor26 is offline Member
    I think that is most of our secrets. Its hard to stay strict. On occassion i'll sneak something in. It doesn't help that my girlfriend craves the most random crap ever so its challenging.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor26
    I think that is most of our secrets. Its hard to stay strict. On occassion i'll sneak something in. It doesn't help that my girlfriend craves the most random crap ever so its challenging.

Yeah....girlfriends are no help with their midnight cake cravings !

JUICING is offline Associate Member
    I diet hard for 6 months out of the year when I'm competing but when I'm not and I'm on a bulk cycle I keep my proteins high, good complex carbs, but if I want a piece of pizza, candy, etc. then I eat it whenever I want because I know when I get ready to do another show it's back to hard core dieting! You have to enjoy yourself sometimes.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taylor26
    time for a pregnancy test

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Fuk when i'm bulking I pretty much eat whatever. I do cardio 3 times a week though and i'm tall so I couldn't gain anyweight unless I did this. I lift hard 4-5 times a week and I still stay relatively lean.
    Last edited by Smak; 10-29-2005 at 03:02 PM.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I'm with Smak. When I'm cutting I follow the most strict diet to a Tee!! But now that I"m bulking I still eat clean food but If I want pizza I'll eat it. So far this week I've eaten Pizza twice and 4 double cheeseburgers in the past 2 days. Right now calories are calories. It's so hard for me to gain weight so I consume as many cals as possible.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I'm with Smak. When I'm cutting I follow the most strict diet to a Tee!! But now that I"m bulking I still eat clean food but If I want pizza I'll eat it. So far this week I've eaten Pizza twice and 4 double cheeseburgers in the past 2 days. Right now calories are calories. It's so hard for me to gain weight so I consume as many cals as possible.
    Rock on bruthuh hova! Fuk it man, if you want a pizza then eat a god damn pizza. The only things I try to stay away from are foods with no nutritional value whatsoever, doughnuts, pop, candy bars, etc..

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Rock on bruthuh hova! Fuk it man, if you want a pizza then eat a god damn pizza. The only things I try to stay away from are foods with no nutritional value whatsoever, doughnuts, pop, candy bars, etc..

Agreed, Some "crap" foods are actually better then others

bojan jebac is offline Junior Member
    don't eat a happey
    meal eat a helthy meal

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bojan jebac
    don't eat a happey
    meal eat a helthy meal
    like beer?

Thread Information