jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member

How Often To Use Injection Sites

i was wondering if every other week is ok for injection sites. im currently using both delts and both quads. i cannot manage to do my glutes so im just alternating these 4 sites. is hitting each one every other week to often or am i ok? thanks guys.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

Question

i wld think u wld b fine with that.... what are u shooting and at what dosage? also how long is your planned cycle??

jdh
    my first cycle. test e 500mg/week for 12 weeks. although i think the ug test i have is way overdosed. bp is through the roof at certain times in the day and almost unbearable headaches with it. worst is about an hour post workout. but fighting it with some natural herbs.

chest6 is offline Banned
    you should be fine with that

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    well 12 weeks will be 24 shots... u cld shoot them like right delt then left delt. then right quad left quad... u will wind up hitting the same muscle every other week which is fine... quads can be split into at least 2 zones per leg...

jdh
    cool, thats how i been alternating it.

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    my first cycle. test e 500mg/week for 12 weeks. although i think the ug test i have is way overdosed. bp is through the roof at certain times in the day and almost unbearable headaches with it. worst is about an hour post workout. but fighting it with some natural herbs.
    what herb?

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    All the guys I know site inject every workout, they are sick though but they aren't dead

david beads is offline Junior Member
    texas girl u have a smokin rock hard body, what kind of training to u do?

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Thanks a million

Cardio - three days a week
    Monday - Back, delts/bi
    Tuesday - Shoulders/Calves
    Wednesday - Off
    Thursday - Chest/Tris
    Friday - Legs
    Saturday - Shoulders/Lats
    Sunday - Abs/Glutes (I know I work this with legs, but I do just glutes Sun)

Bad eating habits (Not what I eat but when)/ So I don't get bigger

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    If they're doing site injections, it roughly nullifies everything they think they know as unsubstantiated and outdated. Some may HAPPEN to be right ... but that's an outdated method...

I do ED injections - it's brutal ... especially after I hit a nerve, and have to poke a second time. It's tough to get the nerve up for round two ... so 2x per week is NOTHING to rotate between 4 sites... BUT! Lets get something straight...

Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of nandrolone esters in oil vehicle: effects of ester, injection site and injection volume.

Minto CF, Howe C, Wishart S, Conway AJ, Handelsman DJ.

Department of Anaesthesia and Pain Management, Royal North Shore Hospital, University of Sydney, Australia.

We studied healthy men who underwent blood sampling for plasma nandrolone , testosterone and inhibin measurements before and for 32 days after a single i.m. injection of 100 mg of nandrolone ester in arachis oil. Twenty-three men were randomized into groups receiving nandrolone phenylpropionate (group 1, n = 7) or nandrolone decanoate (group 2, n = 6) injected into the gluteal muscle in 4 ml of arachis oil vehicle or nandrolone decanoate in 1 ml of arachis oil vehicle injected into either the gluteal (group 3, n = 5) or deltoid (group 4, n = 5) muscles. Plasma nandrolone, testosterone and inhibin concentrations were analyzed by a mixed-effects indirect response model. Plasma nandrolone concentrations were influenced (P < .001) by different esters and injection sites, with higher and earlier peaks with the phenylpropionate ester, compared with the decanoate ester. After nandrolone decanoate injection, the highest bioavailability and peak nandrolone levels were observed with the 1-ml gluteal injection. Plasma testosterone concentrations were also influenced (P < .001) by the ester and injection site, with the most rapid, but briefest, suppression being due to the phenylpropionate ester, whereas the most sustained suppression was achieved with the 1-ml gluteal injection. Plasma inhibin concentrations were also significantly influenced by injection volume and site, with the lowest nadir occurring after the nandrolone decanoate 1-ml gluteal injection. Thus, the bioavailability and physiological effects of a nandrolone ester in an oil vehicle are greatest when the ester is injected in a small (1 ml vs. 4 ml) volume and into the gluteal vs. deltoid muscle. We conclude that the side-chain ester and the injection site and volume influence the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of nandrolone esters in an oil vehicle in men.

What this means... is use concentrated gear... in large muscles - quads and glutes...

Thread Information