musclestack is offline Productive Member

Anyone else not respond well?

Hey, fellas. End of my 2nd week of Anadrol and Test E. First week, I put on about 5 or 6 lbs., but as I mentioned in my last thread, I lost about 2 pounds early this week and have yet to gain it back. This is my 3rd cycle. I can't figure out the reason why I haven't gained AT LEAST the 2 pounds back. And I know that a lot of you told me that I shouldn't worry so much about the scale, but damn, I'm used to gaining about 2 or 3 pounds a week off just the oral jumpstart. Do you think that I just don't respond well to the Anadrol??? Last 2 cycles I used Dbol to kickstart. I know this might sound stupid, but do you think that I could've like screwed up my body or something with the last cycle to where it's making me not respond? I screwed up last cycle due to ignorance by not running PCT and running the dbol for 8 weeks. Any thoughts??? It's been 5 months since my last cycle (of Sust, dbol, deca ).

By the way, I'm taking 100 mg of Drol/day and Test E at 600 mg/wk. Hopefully, once my Test kicks in within the next couple of weeks, I'll start gaining again. Also, my source is completely legit. Backed by sources on this site as well as others, along with its members.

Thanks in advance for all the help,
    MS

diezell is offline Senior Member
    What does youre diet look like?

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    This is not an interesting situation. I have this situation in all of my cyles with anadrol +long acting test.

Let me explain your situation:

Before the cycle you have your own test production at some degree although you do not make pct. In the first week you have anadrol+your own test. Anadrol shut downs HPTA extremely so your own test production drops to nothing. So in the second week you have only anadrol. The fall in your test level is much more higher than your slow acting tests release in the blood in week 1-2-3 many times. But in week4-... test enanthate kicks in and close the gap. But in this weeks perhaps you stopped the use of anadrol you can lost even more! However, anadrol will boost your endurance and vo2 max at the week 4 even you stopped it. So you can train harder, longer and recover faster. In my professional career I used anadrol only for this purpose not for mass building.

Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    What does youre diet look like?
    300 grams protein/day
    around 2600 calories/day
    (all clean foods)

I know I could be taking in a little more, but I have gained on my last cycle weighing about 15 pounds than I do now. Besides I should still be retaining water weight from the drol even if my diet was complete s**t.

Quote Originally Posted by demirsteel
    This is not an interesting situation. I have this situation in all of my cyles with anadrol +long acting test.

Let me explain your situation:

Before the cycle you have your own test production at some degree although you do not make pct. In the first week you have anadrol+your own test. Anadrol shut downs HPTA extremely so your own test production drops to nothing. So in the second week you have only anadrol. The fall in your test level is much more higher than your slow acting tests release in the blood in week 1-2-3 many times. But in week4-... test enanthate kicks in and close the gap. But in this weeks perhaps you stopped the use of anadrol you can lost even more! However, anadrol will boost your endurance and vo2 max at the week 4 even you stopped it. So you can train harder, longer and recover faster. In my professional career I used anadrol only for this purpose not for mass building.

So, are you saying that since my natty test levels have completely dropped and all that I have in my bloodstream is the testosterone derivative-Anadrol that this is the reason that I am not gaining??? Shouldn't I still be retaining water? And this has never happened to me while running dbol .

bump

I haven't been around for a few hours, sorry, so can I get a BUMP on this thread?

bump, anyone else?

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    i have taken anadrol alone at 50mg a day for 2 months and gained between .5-2 pounds a day. I ate like hell took in bout 250-300grams prot a day. you should be gaining, even without test e kicking in. did your gear come in a package or loose tabs? also what brand? some of the generic or underground stuff is very inconsistent in dosage.

It's liquid Anadrol from a UGL

Lunacy is offline Member
    You need more cals and more protien. Bump up the cals another 500 and add another 50gms protien ed. See if this helps. Also, are you drinkin enough water?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    300 grams protein/day
    around 2600 calories/day
    (all clean foods)

I know I could be taking in a little more, but I have gained on my last cycle weighing about 15 pounds than I do now. Besides I should still be retaining water weight from the drol even if my diet was complete s**t.

only 2600 cals?!?!?!?!

so 300 grams of protein x's 4 (cals per gram) = 1200 cals from protein

2600-1200 = 1400 cals left from carbs and fats!?!?!

there is your problem. eat more

Thanks, fellas. And, yes, I think I need to try and drink a lot more water also. Consider it done.

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    You can find that diabonol has not extreme shutdown properties of anadrol . Also, diabonol is pretty kind on the HPTA. You are still holding water, only your accelaration of body weight is slower.

Thread Information