don anabolico is offline Associate Member

Find a doc for you!

finding a doctor to prescribe your gear and take care of you properly might be the best thing you ever do!
    the thing is you have to put in assloads of effort to find one that will take care of you well.
    i just know its the best thing i ever did, i made and went to 10 appointments with docs until i found one. and now i can have bloodwork and check my shit whenever i want and know EXACTLY whats going on

food for thought

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    thats def good stuff. i tried with my family doc and he was toolbag about it which sucked. i dont have the time or energy to go around to more as i find it a total hassle but i wish i had the same situation as yourself.

BulkinUP is offline New Member

Doctor, doctor... give me the news...

Hey don,
    Great advice..
    Was wondering if you would share some more information about the screening process you went through with all 10 of the doctors you met with?
    DETAILS.. details...

What questions did you ask them?
    How much information did you tell them?
    How did you know you found the right doctor?
    etc.
    Thanks bro.
    BulkinUP

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    thats def good stuff. i tried with my family doc and he was toolbag about it which sucked. i dont have the time or energy to go around to more as i find it a total hassle but i wish i had the same situation as yourself.
    well thats your problem right there, you went to a family doc. if they had to prescribe you gear, they would have a greater chance of been looked at by the and a small chance of there license revoked. you have to go to a doc that has isnt watched apon who prescribes gear freely. that way they feel more comfortable in the situation.... an endocrunologist, neurologist, or an oncologist.

Quote Originally Posted by BulkinUP
    Hey don,
    Great advice..
    Was wondering if you would share some more information about the screening process you went through with all 10 of the doctors you met with?
    DETAILS.. details...

What questions did you ask them?
    How much information did you tell them?
    How did you know you found the right doctor?
    etc.
    Thanks bro.
    BulkinUP
    bro, sorry i dont really feel comfortable putting that totally out there.
    but just be creative, find reasons you would need gear. even if the reason only makes a little sence. cause when your story makes a lil sence, but doesnt totally constitute you really getting gear, and one of the docs does suprize you out of the blue with a "yes i think we could do that". thats when you know you found the right doc. take some test prop for a week, then 4 days after stopping, go to a doc (say endo) and say you want to check your test levels please, im just tired all the time and my libido is non exsistant. they check, your low, bam! there's many ways. but the more sence your story makes, the more chance your gear will be totally covered by insurance.

also after awhile of the doc prescribing you gear, he will start to feel comfortable with you and thats when you just get real with him. then you have bloodwork when you need it. but sometimes that takes some rapor building. unless you happen to strike a lucky star and are open with your doc straight off the bat, and he accepts it.

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Dude that takes too much time and effort, I simply email my source and within 2-3 days any steroid on the face of this earth I want is at my doorstep at very low price. It doesnt get any easier!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    Dude that takes too much time and effort, I simply email my source and within 2-3 days any steroid on the face of this earth I want is at my doorstep at very low price. It doesnt get any easier!
    lol exactly.. but i would like a doc that would have no problem running blood tests for me knowing what i do. im in CT, if any of you bros have a doc thats good like this, shoot me a pm...

Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    once again i get to bash you for your ignorant insult on my previous post.

you are obiosly a complete moron and should not be on any kind of sauce for your own selfsake. you probley only had my 1 or 2 blood test if any at all checking your recovery. my bet is that you dont even have your base line from before you began do you? yes you could have any gear in the world at your doorstep in 3 days, along with some feds if you ever happen to be unlucky. and yes it get alot more easier that that. having to drive 2 min down the road and pick up your gear at your local pharmacy with a $10 co pay is the easiest it will get. not to mention i can take my gear everywhere with me, planes trains, and have it in my car and even get pulled over. atleast my pharmacy wont ever get busted and rat on me for picking me gear up. but thats just a simple point, the main thing is doing it right and safe. still waiting for those pics man??

Thread Information