paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member

Back From Mexico now Help!

Has any1 heard of Testoprim-D? I just got back from mexico and picked up some of this stuff. I'll have pics up later tonight if any1 wants to see them. All info is appreciated.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    its like sus multi estered. it sucks in my opinion but beggers cant be choosers!

Testoprim-D is a blended testosterone w/200mg of testosterone enanthate and 50mg of testosterone propianate per 1ml ampule.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    no offense...but why would you go to mexico and buy something you know nothing about?did you buy it on a fling or what, because thats pretty dumb to not know your product ahead of time.

yeah smiley i felt pretty stupid doing it just i wanted to get winny, and tbol..... but i went to at least 12 different pharmacies and 2 vet's and none had either, which i was very disappointed because i had heard so much good about mexico, i was in rocky point mind you.... all they ever had was sosteron 250, andriol , or primotablon *and decabol*. and then a few shops had the testoprim-d which seemed to be the closest to real i could find. how much of this would i need, how long should i run, cycle advice please.
    Last edited by paintball4ever85; 10-30-2005 at 10:46 PM.

k heres the pics, i got 9 amps. plz give info on cycle advice. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Puffer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paintball4ever85
    Has any1 heard of Testoprim-D? I just got back from mexico and picked up some of this stuff. I'll have pics up later tonight if any1 wants to see them. All info is appreciated.
    What did you pay for them, I'm heading over there next month.

i ended up $25 a box, (3 amps) which seemed a lot but i got her down from 35 by buying 3 boxs. Please help guys, i've heard these things aren't worth the pain....

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not being a dick bro but you don't have enough test for a cycle and your blood levels will be all over the place with the once a week prop schedule which is the only way I see you doind this at no higher than 400-500mg a week before you do some reading..I suggest getting some test enth you should be able to find that no problem anywere in mexico if you don't know I will tell you were to go...Then take 250mg enth mon and 250mg thurs..but I really suggest you study up on esters and effects of different anabolics before taking the plunge blindly...

so could i stack it with anything? or did i just buy those for nothing. i really just bought them because i wanted something and that seemed to be the best of the little they had and the cheapest, they were selling decabol 250 at $15 a bottle....

bignbald02 is offline Junior Member
    damn bro, sounds like u got jacked on them prices

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    im confused - how much total do you have??? 9 amps?

yeah thats correct muckdog, 9 amps. i paid $25 for a box of 3 amps(bought 3 boxes)......

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paintball4ever85
    yeah thats correct muckdog, 9 amps. i paid $25 for a box of 3 amps(bought 3 boxes)......
    i wouldnt have paid more than 5 bucks an amp and thats pushin it. then again i wouldnt buy testoprim. where in mexico are u going for this stuff?

Thread Information