Thread: possible gyno?

BigBrad330 is offline Associate Member

Possible Gyno?

I noticed during my 3rd cycle that my left nipple started to become sore and seemed like there was a little lump in it. after the cycle the pain and lump went away. When I did my 4th cycle the same thing happened only this time it didn't go away. nolva brought the pain down, but there is still a little lump behind the nipple and a little pain. is this gyno? if not what could it be and what can i do about it? any opinions will help
    Last edited by BigBrad330; 10-31-2005 at 04:14 PM.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Its been said that if you catch it early on that Letro will do alot to reverse it or atleast shrink it to the point were it isn't very noticable. Some people will agree with me others will not.. from my personal experiance the letro did seem to shrink my slight bit of gyno tho that could be in my head. Other than that the only way to get rid of gyno is to have it removed. I've heard of guys getting insurance to cover it by claming that it hurt so bad it would effect there day to day life.. other wise it will run you about $3000 starting to get removed.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Hard lump, yup you got gyno. Like the bucket said the only thing I have ever heard of people having luck with is letro, beyond that surgery is the only choice.

does anyone know what the recommended dose of letro is and for how long to use it?

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    well it depends on what your using it for and how it works for you.. I take .25mgs a day (1 pump) i use it durning cycle to keep bloat and estrogen down works fine for me at that dosage.. if your trying to reverse gyno you can use it as much as 2.5mgs a day or 10 pumps. but you may have problems with your sex drive at that dose.. i'd say use about 1.25 or 5 pumps every other day to start and bump it up if need be... it can take time tho.. You might have to be on for 3 weeks before u notice anything

alright thanks for the answers guys, wish me luck

Thread Information