Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post More IGF-1 info for your pleasure.

This highly anabolic hormone is responsible for a large part of the anabolic effects of GH, including hyperplasia (when the number of muscle cells increase) and mitogenesis (when NEW muscle fibers actually grow). With these amazing yet necessary attributes for muscle growth, IGF-1 is also a highly anti-catabolic agent as well. Because of the protein synthesis that occurs while IGF-1 is working in your muscles, you’re experiencing amazing growth. IGF-1 plays major roles in all of these areas:

-Protein Synthesis
    -Nitrogen Retention
    -Mitogenesis
    -Skeletal Muscle Hypertrophy
    -Anti-Catabolic Agent
    -Neuroprotection
    -Neuropromotion
    -Proper production of connective tissue
    -cartilage/joint repair
    -decrease recovery time
    -Amazing synergism w/ GH

Our IGF-1 Lr3 is currently in stock, shipped in lyophilized powder form ready for reconstitution!!! Remember, for full dilution purposes, all of the peptides we sell should sit for 24 hours in the vial before they are transferred to the sealed sterile vial. Here’s the link:

http://ar-r.com/shop/product_info.ph...roducts_id=117

Lion
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 10-04-2007 at 01:28 PM.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    for my pleasure

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Still too pricey. You guys must be making over 200% profit. I know ya gotta make money though so do what ya gotta do.

doctadank is offline Junior Member
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ yeh thats a joke

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I give Lions IGF the thumbs up

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Still too pricey. You guys must be making over 200% profit. I know ya gotta make money though so do what ya gotta do.
    It's gotta' be over a 300% profit because that is what I would be making if I sold for his prices... without buying in bulk...

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    It's gotta' be over a 300% profit because that is what I would be making if I sold for his prices... without buying in bulk...

Then me an you need to talk lol

Quote Originally Posted by Scriptfactory

I've been crunching the numbers here boys, and it appears as if your talking about generic chinese igf that's not even IGF-1 let allow Lr3. My IGF-1 is manufactured domestically, inside the United States. GUARANTEED. The generic igf coming out of china IS NOT IGF-1 Lr3. If you dont believe it, send one of your 50 dollars chinese generic igf kits to phoenix labs for an HPLC.

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

There, I said it. You get what you pay for. There may be only five labs in the whole worlds that can make recumbant protein.. and they're not located in china. I know this because we tried extensively to set up contracts with groups in china, yet every test we ran of their so called igf didn't test out... Even companies in china that we already have established business relationships with couldn't produce. I will always offer the best that i can give. Hopefully this explains the reason for the cost. I feel this statement explains best the reason for offering the real deal without cutting corners:

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I give Lions IGF the thumbs up
    Lion

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    generic chinese igf that's not even IGF-1 let allow Lr3.

Does it matter as long as it produces the same results?

Whats the big difference? I know of people using the "generic" and are having great results.

Not tryin to be a dick, serious question.

Does it matter as long as it produces the same results?

Whats the big difference? I know of people using the "generic" and are having great results.

Not tryin to be a dick, serious question.
    Your fine.. I'm giving it to you as straight as i know how too. Placebo is great, more power too you. But also with these cheap forms, I also know for a fact there have been generic igf products that have been tested out to be rat insulin . While the user will experience something, rat insulin is very dangerous. Also, insulin does not give the genetic effects like igf-1. like safeguard against testiucal atrophy while on cycle. IGF-1 does.. Lr3 has ability on molecular level to produce hyperplasia, also the abillity to repolicate and grow new muscle cells. And with its recumbant properties, it makes it possible to maintain muscle mass. You will see all of this with IGF-1 Lr3.

Look i know there is alot of shit out there.. You better be real sure, especially on a peptide level, of what your dealing with, because if you inject something that’s not right it could kill you.

Gotcha.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    So, Lion - how about some sample to a member here to vouch - you can pick who, but i say ME!!!!

and I know you know I'm not LE

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR
    I agree, ive used Lions several times, pumps are disgusting!!! i have to sometimes take 4-5 minutes rest so my arms dont hurt...the pumps are that good, i dont think ill try another LR3.....CD

carter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    So, Lion - how about some sample to a member here to vouch - you can pick who, but i say ME!!!!

and I know you know I'm not LE

Yeah i'll sample it for you lion.. Damn, i've been so 'ancy to run Lr3. There've been alot of positive reports on it. I think i'm gonna have to pair down and get me some..

Jucinator2 is offline Associate Member
    Lion is the stuff. All there products are good , I guess if you cant afford to be in the game , you can buy from China and get rat insulin and all kinds of shit that will make you grow but is really bad for you , not to mention it has to travel all that way siitting in very hot condisions. To me its like a tattoo, cheaper isn't better. Lion rocks !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by salmon1
    why's that
    Because I have used it. It works. Delivery is super fast. Price is not bad. That sum it up for ya?

Jucinator very well said. I have a tatoo I 've had lazzered a few times to remove it.

Peptides effect the body on a genitic level. They have the ability to change DNA. I would hate for some one to turn on a cancer gene.

you can buy from China and get rat insulin and all kinds of shit that will make you grow but is really bad for you , not to mention it has to travel all that way siitting in very hot condisions. To me its like a tattoo, cheaper isn't better. Lion rocks !!!!!!!!!
    Lol nice!!

Great job Lion, one thing i would change however is offering discounts if you buy 3 or 4 LR3's that way you know we're loyal customers so why not offer a discount???

CD

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Because I have used it. It works. Delivery is super fast. Price is not bad. That sum it up for ya?

you're not helping me get my sample bro...

seriously though, Lion how long does one vial last at a modest dose

about a month

about a month

don't know much about these peptides...

but simple conversion??? - one vial 10ml @ 100mg - what dose do you jab - ed/eod????

lol, one vial of 1,0000mcg = 1mg = about a month of use.

Igf is usually PWO or upon waking I believe.

ha, way off there huh

a lil bit.

gonna research that some more then...

Beast - what dosage have you been taking?

average dose is 40-60mcg PWO.

thanks bro!!!!

1000mcg / 50mcg = 20 shots a vial

scull is offline Junior Member
    I've been crunching the numbers here boys, and it appears as if your talking about generic chinese igf that's not even IGF-1 let allow Lr3. My IGF-1 is manufactured domestically, inside the United States. GUARANTEED. The generic igf coming out of china IS NOT IGF-1 Lr3. If you dont believe it, send one of your 50 dollars chinese generic igf kits to phoenix labs for an HPLC.

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

There, I said it. You get what you pay for. There may be only five labs in the whole worlds that can make recumbant protein.. and they're not located in china. I know this because we tried extensively to set up contracts with groups in china, yet every test we ran of their so called igf didn't test out... Even companies in china that we already have established business relationships with couldn't produce. I will always offer the best that i can give. Hopefully this explains the reason for the cost. I feel this statement explains best the reason for offering the real deal without cutting corners:

Lion
    THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN PROVE YOUR POINT IS TO GET A THIRD PARTY INVOLVED---YOUR STUFF AND THERE STUFF IN A HEAD TO HEAD COMPARISON TESTED BY INDEPENDENT CO--[not phoenix labs on your $tab]
    Last edited by scull; 10-22-2006 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scull
    THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN PROVE YOUR POINT IS TO GET A THIRD PARTY INVOLVED---YOUR STUFF AND THERE STUFF IN A HEAD TO HEAD COMPARISON TESTED BY INDEPENDENT CO--[not phoenix labs on your $tab]

????

Quote Originally Posted by rock75
    gonna research that some more then...

Beast - what dosage have you been taking?
    First run was 40mcg PWO 5 days a week for 5 weeks (1 vial). Second run I have bumped to 80mcg and getting some excellent resluts at this dosage.

huee is offline New Member
    Hey guys, great thread here. How is this stuff actually used? I think it's supposed to be site injections, pwo. Sub-q/IM? And bilaterally, right? Does each individual head need to be hit, ie tri's = 3 shots on each side, pwo? Any more input would be great. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by huee
    Hey guys, great thread here. How is this stuff actually used? I think it's supposed to be site injections, pwo. Sub-q/IM? And bilaterally, right? Does each individual head need to be hit, ie tri's = 3 shots on each side, pwo? Any more input would be great. Thanks.

Post a thread.

????
    hes claiming that china cant make IGF so I challenged him to set up a test [independent co not phoenix labs] that will test lions igf against generic igf--all at his$ since hes making the claim

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I also know for a fact there have been generic igf products that have been tested out to be rat insulin.
    Correct, I've read the same and seen the lab tests. ALWAYS know your source so you're comfortable with what you're using.

My IGF has been independently tested. Search around. You will find that some of my competitors verefied our receptor grade IGf a Little while back. ...Phoenix labs is totaly independent. Interesting post for a 2nd post. Think I will have a look at the IP.

Get this I'm not making claims . I'm just stating fact. Use your search button. Do a google search. You will find the truth.

Lion, any thoughts on a discount for buying in bulk??

My IGF has been independently tested. Search around. You will find that some of my competitors verefied our receptor grade IGf a Little while back. ...Phoenix labs is totaly independent. Interesting post for a 2nd post. Think I will have a look at the IP.

Get this I'm not making claims . I'm just stating fact. Use your search button. Do a google search. You will find the truth.
    you claimed that china cant make IGF --everyone knows thats a lie

death45456 is offline Banned
    generic chinese igf that's not even IGF-1 let allow Lr3. My IGF-1 is manufactured domestically, inside the United States. GUARANTEED. The generic igf coming out of china IS NOT IGF-1 Lr3
    hahaha. wow, you're full of shit. i bet the dumb kids buying your products probably belive you too, sad. no igf produced in china, lol, what a hoot.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jucinator2
    Lion is the stuff. All there products are good , I guess if you cant afford to be in the game , you can buy from China and get rat insulin and all kinds of shit that will make you grow but is really bad for you , not to mention it has to travel all that way siitting in very hot condisions. To me its like a tattoo, cheaper isn't better. Lion rocks !!!!!!!!!
    Lion Rocks!!!!!!! Lion always has the best chems!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by death45456
    hahaha. wow, you're full of shit. i bet the dumb kids buying your products probably belive you too, sad. no igf produced in china, lol, what a hoot.
    not that you probably give a shit, but a post like this is a great way to get yourself banned...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information