Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    WANNABRIPPED is offline New Member

No Cytomel Results

Iv been on cytomel for about 2 and a half weeks. My body temp hasnt gone up at all and im always checking it. It never gets higher than 98.2. The guy i got it from said that everyons different and insists its legit. Is it possible that my temp wont go up but its still working. Im at 75mcg a day. I do a good amount of cardio and lift 5 days a week and my diet is pretty good, considering what i can get in college. Also is it possible that my gear is bunk? Hope not, spent a nice penny. Get back with any info fellas, thank a lot
    The cytomel is by grossman labs and its called CyNomel, the mexican version.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Your temp should have elevated by now. Sounds like a fake product. Order from ARR, use the banner at the top of this page.

Enjoy those college days, you'll long for em' later.

M.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    When are you ingesting it? On an empty stomach? If not, try doing so. Taking it with food may hinder the absorption. Also, 98.2 is a decent temperature to begin with, I wouldn't want it to go any higher than ~98.6 anyways.

mitch911 is offline Member
    maybe your diet isnt as clean as u think it is?

Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    maybe your diet isnt as clean as u think it is?
    He's inquiring why his temp. hasn't risen higher, not why he hasn't reached a goal, etc...

I take my dose in the mornin right when i wake up, so its on an empty stomach. My body temp isnt always around 98.2 thats jus the highest iv gotten it to. Its usually not even up to 97.5 which is bothering the hell out of me. I mean i should drop some weight regardless because of my cardio and workouts but i was expecting to see the fat "melt away" as i was told it would. I dont know anyother legit places to order from. If anybody cna help PM me. Thanks fellas, means alot.

fanatic is offline Member
    Man, sounds bunk.

Hmm, well, if it truly is bunk, you can order from these guys: http://www.anabolicreview-research.com

fred9 is offline Member
    i always get results in the 150-200mcg range..below that it wont do shit too me...I also think its only usefull if youre around bf 8% or below...

Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    i always get results in the 150-200mcg range..below that it wont do shit too me...I also think its only usefull if youre around bf 8% or below...
    Not true IMOl.. think about all of the people who are hypothyroidal and above that...

Blown......thanks man, so these guys are legit with legit gear? ill see if i can srounge up some money, college is leavin me broke lately. Should i continue using my gear or would u suggest just trashin it?

fred9 is offline Member
    i mean for us bodybuilders...
    arent most people, with hypothyroid, taking T4? So that they let their body convert the t4 to t3...

I jsut checked out the site you sent me Blown, they have liquid t3, not pills, would u suggest that as a good substitute to the pill form, if so, how many MCGs are in one spray?

Quote Originally Posted by WANNABRIPPED
    Blown......thanks man, so these guys are legit with legit gear? ill see if i can srounge up some money, college is leavin me broke lately. Should i continue using my gear or would u suggest just trashin it?
    They don't sell gear. They sell research chemicals. They are legit - a board sponsor in fact.
    It's totally up to you - I don't know if it's bunk or not (your stuff), so I can't really comment on that.

wuts the difference between gear and research chemicals?

Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    i mean for us bodybuilders...
    arent most people, with hypothyroid, taking T4? So that they let their body convert the t4 to t3...
    A lot do, yes. However, it has been shown that Armour Thyroid (t4 + t3) is generally superior over t4.

I jsut checked out the site you sent me Blown, they have liquid t3, not pills, would u suggest that as a good substitute to the pill form, if so, how many MCGs are in one spray?
    1 squirt = ~20mcg.
    I use liq. T3 myself.

Also, gear = steroids (illegal)

Research Chemicals = chemicals available for research purposes ONLY (legal, not for human consumption)

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    1 squirt = ~20mcg.
    I use liq. T3 myself.

Also, gear = steroids (illegal)

Research Chemicals = chemicals available for research purposes ONLY (legal, not for human consumption)
    Did you get your liquid T3 from ARR, if so, im assuming you have good results with it, correct?

wuts the difference between gear and research chemicals?
    That answer depends on the specific product in question, because gear are research chemicals, but not all research chemicals are gear.

Fred9...arent most people, with hypothyroid, taking T4? So that they let their body convert the t4 to t3...
    In a nutshell this is Thyroid 101:
    In healthy people, the thyroid makes just the right amounts of two hormones, T4 and T3, which have important actions throughout the body. These hormones regulate many aspects of our metabolism, eventually affecting how many calories we burn, how warm we feel, and how much we weigh. In short, the thyroid "runs" our metabolism. These hormones also have direct effects on most organs, including the heart which beats faster and harder under the influence of thyroid hormones. Essentially all cells in the body will respond to increases in thyroid hormone with an increase in the rate at which they conduct their business.

When there's a problem, the idea is to measure blood levels of T4 and TSH. In the typical person with Hypothyroidism (an under-active thyroid gland), the blood level of T4 (the main thyroid hormone) will be low, while the TSH level will be high. This means that the thyroid is not making enough hormone well the pituitary gland recognizes this and responds appropriately by making more Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) in an attempt to force more hormone production out of the thyroid. TSH naturally stimulates the production of all T's.

But sometimes, this corrective measure doesn't work. Fortunately, Hypothyroidism is quite easy to treat (for most people)! The easiest and most effective treatment is simply taking a thyroid hormone pill (Levothyroxine) once a day, preferably in the morning. This medication is a pure synthetic form of T4 which is made in a laboratory to be an exact replacement for the T4 that the human thyroid gland normally secretes. If this still doesn't work, then typically "T" preparations or mixes are employed.

M.

Did you get your liquid T3 from ARR, if so, im assuming you have good results with it, correct?
    No, I did not. Many have had good results with their t3 though. I have used another brand's version of liquid t3.

Im just feeling sketchy now about whose product i use because of what jsut happened, so, w.e brand you know has good results and or whose reliable to order form, please let me know. thanks

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    ne1 notice that he's taking t3 alone or is it just me ??

Iron freak......im not asking about my cycle tho, im only asking why my gear didnt work, and trying to figure out what is a legit brand and or how to order it.

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    ne1 notice that he's taking t3 alone or is it just me ??

Despite what numerous people say, there is nothing wrong with it at low dosages.

also, im not worryin so much about keepin all the lean muscle, if i drop the 10 pounds that i want to, im fine with rebuilding after that, it gives me something to work towards anyways

Despite what numerous people say, there is nothing wrong with it at low dosages.
    Blown......so u dont think theres anythign wrong with me doin a straght cycle of T3? cuz i dont wanna run test yet, i wanna drop about 10 pounds then see where im at. what do u think?

Blown......so u dont think theres anythign wrong with me doin a straght cycle of T3? cuz i dont wanna run test yet, i wanna drop about 10 pounds then see where im at. what do u think?
    It will heavily depend, as always, on your diet/training/cardio regimen, as well as how your BBT is affected. I've ran low dose t3 without AAS with good results (35-50mcg), but I really like the results from t3 & var... I plan on using it with test this January as well.

I ran some t4 @ 300-400mcg...meh that shit sucked...too tired lazy all the time and my workouts suffered...thats why i said it....not just following the damn crowd

mitch911 is offline Member
    how low of a dose are we talkin?

I just took my dose of T3 and my resting temp was at 97.3, ill let you guys know if it goes up at all when i get back from class at 12.

Well i jsut took my temp and its only at 97.9 AND i just ate a warm meal also, i dunno wuts goin on but im gunna have to say my gear is bunk, and im heated.

hey man , I think the best thing u should is get some clen from the sponsor and get some benadryl or ketotifen to use every 3rd week (all the week at 50-100mg) to upgrade ur beta 2 receptors , and check out the diet forum to make sure u have a perfect diet , cuz without it.....well gonna take u hell of a long time to get there if ever

run the clen for 12 weeks straight

u can get more info about if u check hooker's profile in the steroid profile forum

400mtrackstar is offline Junior Member
    -t3 is not gear
    -t3 should not be expensive $40 for 60ml at 100mcg/ml from I#E
    -I would never get anything mexican that I didnt have to
    -It took me about 4.5 weeks to start seeing results and my diet was clean
    -Low carbing during a t3 cycle helps most people get their desired results

Quote Originally Posted by 400mtrackstar
    -t3 is not gear
    -t3 should not be expensive $40 for 60ml at 100mcg/ml from I#E
    -I would never get anything mexican that I didnt have to
    -It took me about 4.5 weeks to start seeing results and my diet was clean
    -Low carbing during a t3 cycle helps most people get their desired results
    Well i got 100 pills and paid over 3 times that.......wish i had a legit source to get legit product. Kinda pisses me off. Live and learn i guess

fonyx is offline Junior Member
    Where are you placing the thermometer to take your temperature ?

A rectal temperature reading may be as much as 1°F (0.6°C) higher than an oral temperature reading.

An armpit temperature reading may be as much as 1°F (0.6°C) lower than an oral temperature reading.

The average normal oral temperature is 98.6 °F(37 °C). However, "normal" varies from person to person. Your temperature will also vary throughout the day, usually being lowest in the early morning and rising as much as 1°F (0.6°C) in the early evening. Your temperature may also rise by 1°F (0.6°C) or more if you exercise on a hot day.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i would quit messing with that crap and get some from arr(banner) and start that.

Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    i would quit messing with that crap and get some from arr(banner) and start that.
    Is that Liquid t3 gunna be as good as the pill form? is it safe to order from ARR?
    ORAL READINGS
    Last edited by WANNABRIPPED; 11-02-2005 at 11:30 PM.

dragon69 is offline Member
    wannab.....if you want PM me and I can refer somewhere to you for your needs.

Is that Liquid t3 gunna be as good as the pill form? is it safe to order from ARR?
    ORAL READINGS
    Same.
    Heck the liquid might be even better.
    And yeah ARR is safe, quick and discreet.
    If you still have concerns do some searches, there are a lot of customer satisfaction threads.

M.

Dragon69.............it wouldnt let me PM u can email me with an email adress or somethin and we can talk, it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me out with that, thanks bro

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information