Gettin Big is offline Associate Member

just recieved order from ar-r, advice from vets please

Hey guys, just recieved my order from ar-r in only 3 days all the way up to East coast of Canada, great service!! I have a few questions, I am doing a 16 week cycle of test e 500mg per week and deca 400mg per week, doing the test e for the 16 weeks and deca for 14. I have liquidex, i received an oral syringe with it, it's a 1 cc with .1-.2-.3 ...so on up to the one cc mark, should i take .25ml or .5 ml per day? for my pct i have clomi and nolva, and gonna run that, but I also purchased clen and T3(and yes got the taurine also) from ar-r, I read hookers read on the clen, just wondering if I could get some advice on how to use the two as part of my pct, im starting the nolva and clomid from weeks 19-22, when and how much should I run the clen and t3, thanks

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    L dex ed at .25 mg IMO. I don't really use clen in PCT because I see it as a cutting agent and I don't like to try and cut in PCT, it has it's place, but I'll let someone who uses it in PCT help you out.

Blog Entries
    Well, with ordering from ar-r in the past, (yes very fast service) i believe the oral syringe that came with your order is for the nolvadex and clomid. The liquidex comes in the spray pump which is 10pumps=1mL (or 1cc) no need for the syringe

Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    Well, with ordering from ar-r in the past, (yes very fast service) i believe the oral syringe that came with your order is for the nolvadex and clomid. The liquidex comes in the spray pump which is 10pumps=1mL (or 1cc) no need for the syringe
    so would that be about 2.5 pumps to get the .25 mg? math isn't my strong subject, thanks

happysumo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettin Big
    Hey guys, just recieved my order from ar-r in only 3 days all the way up to East coast of Canada, great service!! I have a few questions, I am doing a 16 week cycle of test e 500mg per week and deca 400mg per week, doing the test e for the 16 weeks and deca for 14. I have liquidex, i received an oral syringe with it, it's a 1 cc with .1-.2-.3 ...so on up to the one cc mark, should i take .25ml or .5 ml per day? for my pct i have clomi and nolva, and gonna run that, but I also purchased clen and T3(and yes got the taurine also) from ar-r, I read hookers read on the clen, just wondering if I could get some advice on how to use the two as part of my pct, im starting the nolva and clomid from weeks 19-22, when and how much should I run the clen and t3, thanks
    Props to AR-R for your killer fast shipping to Canada EH! Yeah, for that cycle, I would run nolva throughout your cycle at 10 mg per day. With that clen for your pct, make sure your drinking plenty of water and using that taurine, I have herd taurine really helps take away the cramps.

so would that be about 2.5 pumps to get the .25 mg? math isn't my strong subject, thanks
    Yeah your math is right, that is why I don't like the pump, how does one measure a half a pump? With the dropper(syringe)you know exactly how much you are getting. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Yeah your math is right, that is why I don't like the pump, how does one measure a half a pump? With the dropper(syringe)you know exactly how much you are getting. IMO
    so in the syringe fill it to half way between the 2 and 3 mark? .25 mg

any thoughts on the clen and t3 and taurine in pct?? I want to run a cutting cycle after pct and time off, but need to know when to start clen, t3 and how much to take, also how many days an and how many days off, thanks

happysumo is offline Associate Member
    Well, for the clen , I know the best cycle is two weeks on, and then two weeks off. And with the clen take 2-5 grams of taurine, and plenty of water

so in the syringe fill it to half way between the 2 and 3 mark? .25 mg

any thoughts on the clen and t3 and taurine in pct?? I want to run a cutting cycle after pct and time off, but need to know when to start clen, t3 and how much to take, also how many days an and how many days off, thanks
    Yeah, I use a pipette that has the markings for .25, but if yours doesn't halfway is good enough. Clen you should start IMO at 20 mcgs/ day and see how you feel, working your way up to 100-120 mgs ed (20,40,60,...). You can take it cyclic, 2 weeks on and 2 off with an eca stack or you can take it continuously so long as you take benadryl at 50 mg ed every 3rd week. Personally never have, and never will try T3, so I hope someone else will weigh in for ya-good luck.

Blog Entries
    just push down half way... j/k shortie makes a great point concerning l-dex, I would use the oral syringe as well.

Thread Information