Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    IngoBoxer's Avatar
    IngoBoxer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4

    Options for gaining leanmass during +/- kcal intake?

    Gear Options for gaining leanmass during +/- kcal intake??

  2. #2
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,410
    Not sure what you mean by +/- cal diet. But IMO almost any AAS can be used for leanmass gains with some being better than others, some good ones are(and this ain't all by any means) Test Prop, Winny, Anavar , Tren , Masteron , Equipoise , Turanibol......
    What are your goals and exp? Maybe we can help you lay out a plan.

  3. #3
    IngoBoxer's Avatar
    IngoBoxer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Not sure what you mean by +/- cal diet. But IMO almost any AAS can be used for leanmass gains with some being better than others, some good ones are(and this ain't all by any means) Test Prop, Winny, Anavar , Tren , Masteron , Equipoise , Turanibol......
    What are your goals and exp? Maybe we can help you lay out a plan.
    Thanks bro!

    Im 6`0, my weight is around 233ibs,my bodyfat is not good yet but im cutting so right now its bellow 15%, I have done several cycles on diffrent testosterones(enanthate ,cypionate ,omnadren ) 500-850mg/ew, ive done on stacked with deca and one with tren, shorter oralcycles 4weeks on drol 150mg, 6weeks on dbol 50mg ed.

    Im interessed in a 6-8week cycle and the goal is to gain in solid/leanmass with a good diet and weekly 5times/week cardio.

    Can anybody help me on this?
    (But i cant get anavar or turinabol were i live)

  4. #4
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,410
    Go with Test Prop and tren for an nice 8 weeker.
    wks 1-8
    Test Prop @100mg ed
    Tren Ace @ 50 mg ed
    The tren you can go higher if you had good experience in the past with it. But I think 50-75 mg ed is a very effective dose.
    You can also add winny weeks 3-8 at 5omg ed or 100 mg EOD
    Eat clean, but eat lots, you will put on some good LBM. Make sure you have a good PCT plan to come out of the Tren.

  5. #5
    IngoBoxer's Avatar
    IngoBoxer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Go with Test Prop and tren for an nice 8 weeker.
    wks 1-8
    Test Prop @100mg ed
    Tren Ace @ 50 mg ed
    The tren you can go higher if you had good experience in the past with it. But I think 50-75 mg ed is a very effective dose.
    You can also add winny weeks 3-8 at 5omg ed or 100 mg EOD
    Eat clean, but eat lots, you will put on some good LBM. Make sure you have a good PCT plan to come out of the Tren.
    Last time i used tren i was on 75mg eod.

    Im a little scared of ED injections...But will it be worth it?

  6. #6
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,410
    ED injects will cut down on the sides and total volume of the injects, now you can shoot both of these(the winny as well) eod, just double the doses. You will see slightly more sides, if that was all the tren you used before then go with either 50 mg ed or 100 mg eod, you can work you way up to 75mg ed if no extreme sides are experienced.

  7. #7
    IngoBoxer's Avatar
    IngoBoxer is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    ED injects will cut down on the sides and total volume of the injects, now you can shoot both of these(the winny as well) eod, just double the doses. You will see slightly more sides, if that was all the tren you used before then go with either 50 mg ed or 100 mg eod, you can work you way up to 75mg ed if no extreme sides are experienced.
    Thanks for all the good advice man!
    Im going to do EOD so i dont break during the cycle

  8. #8
    shortie's Avatar
    shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in da box!
    Posts
    3,410
    Good luck with it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •