Aqfootball20 is offline New Member

Sust250 and 50mg winni tabs

7th week of sust, 2nd week of winni, only gained about 5 pounds strength went way up like 20 lbs on my bench but no size what so ever. what is going on.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If the gear is real, then you need more calories IMO. Are you sure you got the real deal. Also, big thing in determining authenticity of gear, do you have a constant boner?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    prob two reasons for that bro

1 gear is fake
    2 not enuf cals

tell us how many cals/protien/carbs/fat/water/ ur takin in a day.. will give us a better picture of what could b causin this

Aqfootball20 is offline New Member
    takin in about 3000 cals a day around 250g of protein which should def. be bumped up but is hard as a college student...gal. and a half of water a day. got it from best friend in the world, i just cant understand where the strength is coming from...i mean i hear i look bigger from other people but i need to see it myself.

akwall47 is offline New Member
    EAT!!!! i'm a college student too bro and i know its tough being so busy to eat, but if you wanna see those gains you gotta be consuming 4-5000 cals a day

bro its really simple to GET BIG u need to EAT BIG... also bro keep in mind u should b eatin around 4500-5000 cals a day consistantly... that means everyday that ur on cycle... this is important...

many guys on gear will eat 5000 cals one day and then the next 3-4 days they only cosume about 2000.... then they complain they arent making ne gains...... remember bro to reach ur goals u need to be dedicated, disciplined, and consistant.... u have to make sacrifices to get where u want, if that means missin a friday night party to bust ur ass in the gym... then u got to do it bro....

good luck on the cycle bro let us know how it goes...

Nagy is offline New Member
    what eles should i tack with sostenon 250??

whats ur cycle history bro

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqfootball20
    takin in about 3000 cals a day around 250g of protein which should def. be bumped up but is hard as a college student...gal. and a half of water a day. got it from best friend in the world, i just cant understand where the strength is coming from...i mean i hear i look bigger from other people but i need to see it myself.
    If you are getting stronger, and people say you look bigger throw your fvcking scale away. It will mess with your head, frequently we lose fat and gain muscle, this is why I advocate taking measurements prior to cycle, a scale just says how much is there, not how much is fat or bone or water, just how much is there. A bicep measurement that goes up 3/4 of an inch isn't a lie, it's real. And as everyone else has said, eat, eat, eat.

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    shortie is a 100 percent right. What i do before a cycle is take before pics, and do my body fat, and measure muscles. Best way to determine how much your gaining is by doing this. And people say your getting bigger, then you are.

Abjo24 is offline New Member
    Double tap on the BF% and measurements. They're the only true way to gage.

Thread Information