Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater

Parabolan, Tren Enanthate, or Acetate?

I can get all three of these from my UGL. Which form of Tren would you recommend for a first time user? Parabolan is really expensive so i'm kind of debating between the enanthate or acetate. Any recommendations or experiences with any? I'm going to substitute the tren in for deca which I was going to originally run with my upcoming cycle. Tren/Test = Gear of Gods from what I heard. After reading numerous info on Tren, I come to realize that even though I've never tried it, it looks like it's going to be included in every future cycle I run from now on. Previous cycle was I goign to run looked like this.

Old Cycle
    ----------
    Test Cypionate 1-15 600mg wk
    Durabolin 1-13 500mg wk
    dianabol 1-4 30mg wk

New Cycle
    ------------
    Test Cypionate 1-15 600mg wk
    Tren Enanthate or Acetate ?
    dbol stays same.

New Cycle
    Last edited by Smak; 11-01-2005 at 03:17 PM.

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    I can get all three of these from my UGL. Which form of Tren would you recommend for a first time user? Parabolan is really expensive so i'm kind of debating between the enanthate or acetate. Any recommendations or experiences with any? I'm going to substitute the tren in for deca which I was going to originally run with my upcoming cycle. Tren/Test = Gear of Gods from what I heard. After reading numerous info on Tren, I come to realize that even though I've never tried it, it looks like it's going to be included in every future cycle I run from now on.
    well from my experience with tren, i like the enanthate more, gives me more of an aggression boost in the gym. To be safe, i say get the acetate first, cuz alot of guys get real sick on tren, and if u are one of those types, you can stop and it be out of your system in like 2 days, versus, over a week for the enanthate.

alo

Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    well from my experience with tren , i like the enanthate more, gives me more of an aggression boost in the gym. To be safe, i say get the acetate first, cuz alot of guys get real sick on tren, and if u are one of those types, you can stop and it be out of your system in like 2 days, versus, over a week for the enanthate.

alo
    Really? I'm looking to run two long esters this winter so the enanthate would be my preferred choice, but I see what you're saying. Hmm tough choice here.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    well from my experience with tren , i like the enanthate more, gives me more of an aggression boost in the gym. To be safe, i say get the acetate first, cuz alot of guys get real sick on tren, and if u are one of those types, you can stop and it be out of your system in like 2 days, versus, over a week for the enanthate.

alo
    i agree with alo on this smak,i prefer the enanthate but start off with the shorter actin version!

Really? I'm looking to run two long esters this winter so the enanthate would be my preferred choice, but I see what you're saying. Hmm tough choice here.
    well then order just the acetate first, like 1 vial, run it, if it works good for you, finish it up and then start the enanthate .

alo

i jumped straight in with the longer actin version for my 1st time usin tren and wished i hadnt,had to cut it short just couldnt handle the sides!

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i jumped straight in with the longer actin version for my 1st time usin tren and wished i hadnt,had to cut it short just couldnt handle the sides!
    yeah my buddy did that too, got some sort of flu, i had to change his inject routine cuz he didnt want to waste it, he ended up taking like a half a cc ED of enanthate to compensate.

alo

i agree with alo on this smak,i prefer the enanthate but start off with the shorter actin version!
    Sup booz So EOD shots with Acetate is the way to go for a beginner with tren ?

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    for the first time i'd use the tren a

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Go with the ACE, if you don't like it, just quit taking it and bam it's gone, with the E you could be in for a couple of weeks of hell IMO.

Cool. Thanks for the heads up.

Any of you guys ever used Parabolan ?

Any of you guys ever used Parabolan?
    yeah, its an older version of tren , i have heard that it is suppose to be stronger, but i didnt feel any diff then the acetate, and its ran the same. So if its more expensive, dont waste your money, get the acetate.

alo

yeh id def go with the acetate for the 1st time,i know its a pain with all the jabs!wat alo said earlier could be a choice for you,run the acetate to see how it goes then change it if you think you would be ok.personally though id do a course with the acetate!
    hows it hangin smak?

yeh id def go with the acetate for the 1st time,i know its a pain with all the jabs!wat alo said earlier could be a choice for you,run the acetate to see how it goes then change it if you think you would be ok.personally though id do a course with the acetate!
    hows it hangin smak?
    Good in about 45 min when i'm out of this shithole Then it's time to hit chest. How's England treatin ya and are ya makin babies lad?
    Last edited by Smak; 11-01-2005 at 10:54 PM.

yeah, its an older version of tren , i have heard that it is suppose to be stronger, but i didnt feel any diff then the acetate, and its ran the same. So if its more expensive, dont waste your money, get the acetate.

alo
    Yea it was the first tren to be introduced onto the market. I was just curious because my UGL sells it very pricey. Thanks for the input.
    Last edited by Smak; 11-01-2005 at 10:54 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    why not a prop/tren a cycle smak?

Yea it was the first tren to be introducted on the market. I was just curious because my UGL sells it very pricey. Thanks for the input.
    yeah parabolin is good, but its not so good as to spend more on it then fina, works the same. I think it is overpriced because it catches the eye of some unsuspecting people that dont know enough about it. Usually newbs to the game, who see it as if its more expensive, it must be stronger.....

alo

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    why not a prop/tren a cycle smak?
    I'm taking a break from ED injections for a while. That means no prop. If I ran prop again I'm definately doing EOD. When you do ED injections for 100 days straight you will see what i'm talking about

My goal now is to hit 250 at 6"4 by March of 2006. That's why I want nice bulker with bloat if necessary and less injections. I will do cardio and run nolva at 10mg throughout the whole cycle to minimize it.
    Last edited by Smak; 11-01-2005 at 10:53 PM.

yeah parabolin is good, but its not so good as to spend more on it then fina, works the same. I think it is overpriced because it catches the eye of some unsuspecting people that dont know enough about it. Usually newbs to the game, who see it as if its more expensive, it must be stronger.....

alo
    True.

daveywave is offline Junior Member
    edit: i found what i was looking for..
    Last edited by daveywave; 11-04-2005 at 06:14 AM.

Thread Information