Thread: Apex

Go Canucks Go is offline New Member

Apex

Hi,
    I just signed up but have been lurking for a few months now. Great info by the way. I don't know if this is breaking any rules, if it is just tell me and I'll edit it right away. I live in a country where steroids are illegal, and my source has just split on me, also I work in a profession where a clean criminal record is required. How safe is it to ship from an overseas pharmaceutical country? I'm wondering because this could blow up in my face and I could lose my job, I'm not in a rush to get them, just doing some research, does anyone have any relative info?
    Thanks,
    Go Canucks

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    there is a definite risk... but if it is a fairly small order and customs gets it (as far as the U.S. goes) they send a seizure notice... then if u want your stuff u have to show up with a script for it... if u don't then u are beat for your stuff, and your address might be flagged for future shipments...

what country do u live in?? maybe someone who lives there also can shed some light on it... judging by your username i wld bet u live in canada... yeah i m a rocket scientist...

Yah,
    I'm a Canadian, I was pretty set on ordering but after reading about the laws regarding the shipment of contraband and now I'm considering not even bothering with it, it seems too risky especially with so much on the line.
    Any and all advice would be appreciated,
    Go Canucks

i have ordered quite a few times from a legit online source... never had a problem, but like i said i live in the US, I can't speak for how it is in Canada...

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    order to a us po box, then take a drive

Yah?
    Do you think its safer to pick them up and drive them across myself, it seems riskier. If I get it shipped to me and no signing is involved wouldn't I be able to say it wasn't for me? Or maybe they wouldn't make a big deal if it was a small order? I think Canada might be a little more relaxed when it comes to that sort of thing, I'm not too sure though.
    Thanks for your advice by the way,
    Go Canucks

i have crossed over to canada from the US a couple times with no problem... it seems like they are more likely to check when coming from canada to US... maybe it's just because i am an american coming back, but that's the way it feels... if your postal service is anything like ours... i wld just order them... usps deals with so much mail that if it's well packaged it gets thru most of the time...

Yah,
    I guess I will just order them, I can't see it turning into a big deal. By the way if anyone knows of any canadian specific boards, or is a canadian that I could pm or something it would be great.
    Thanks again for your help Top Vega

bigJJ is offline Member
    I've heard of Canadian UGL's. That way it's all done within the country. Might be worth your while to do a little digging and see about finding one.

I'm not one! I don't know any!

Good luck Canuck!

dragon69 is offline Member
    Hey man. I'm from your area likely. I have a good canadian supplier that I can hook you up with. Let me know. Just PM me and mention it.

also where you located in the lower mainland?

Canucks were soft tonight in the 3rd

Hey,
    Thanks a lot, good to know there's a solid canadia contingent. For some reason it seems like I can't PM you dragon, something about privelages. Anybody know about this?
    Thanks,
    P.S. If Bertuzzi doesn't stop handling the puck like a handgrenade be should be on a line with Langdon!

Sorry,
    Does anyone know why my PM's aren't working? Am I doing something wrong?
    Thanks,
    Go Nux

bigJJ is offline Member
    You need like 25 posts or so before you can PM.

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    you need 25 posts and you have to be on for a week or so, and ive heard its pretty easy to get across the canadian border, if your gonna have it mailed, wait till december when all the mail services are swamped with x-mas shit, you prolly have a better chance of not gettin siezed

dragon69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Canucks Go
    Hey,
    Thanks a lot, good to know there's a solid canadia contingent. For some reason it seems like I can't PM you dragon, something about privelages. Anybody know about this?
    Thanks,
    P.S. If Bertuzzi doesn't stop handling the puck like a handgrenade be should be on a line with Langdon!
    Try posting some more messages to get up to 25. Then message me.

Bertuzzi hasn't scored much but his passes have been amazing all season! Give it time.

bigJJ is offline Member
    You also have to be here for over a week or so to get or receive PM's. Hang out, read, give it time.

Thread Information