Bulkcut is offline Associate Member

Expert help needed, Newbie in research process(long post)

Need some help with this stuff

This is what I want.
    I been reading a lotta thing about AS on different sites and most of them say same thing to a beginner, which is do your research before you begin. I been doing research for about 2 months now and I plan to start in another 2 months. People usually recommend Test-E for 10 – 12 weeks 500mg per week with some clomids as PCT… that’s the beginner cycle for bulking. I don’t wanna bulk because when I have used PH before and now I am on Superdrol and when ever I bulk I gain lotta fat plus muscle… I don’t want that water retention fat… I know key to loosing fat is proper diet, eating clean but I am type of guy even if I try super hard to eat clean I am prone to gain water weigh easily, so for 10 weeks I couldn’t eat clean even if I tried because I work odd hours (military).
    So I need a beginner cycle that would help me gain lean mass only, and not really burn fat at the time because I will do a separate cycle for that. I just want something for only lean mass and no water retention at all, no aromatization but not a cutting cycle.
    Another thing I am looking for is muscle hardness and little bit vasculararity, when I was using PH (M1T plus 4AD) for bulking I was getting stronger but was not muscle hardness. I was just getting bit with a softer layer of tissue on top (water under the skin plus fat I think). I am also prone to gyno because I got like big nipples and its hard for me to loose that fat on my lower outer chest and baldness I have been taking finastride to help me with that (bad genetics).

Here is where I am at.
    I been working out for 2 years on and off, I am 5,6 and 22 years old (almost 23).
    All my life I weighted 150 and when I was on ph I got up to 155 and then back down
    Lately I been eating like crazy plus lots of protein like 250grams a day and I am all the way up to 170 pounds. I can bench 235 pounds 4 times, dead lift 250 pounds 6 times and squat about 225 pounds about 6 times. I am using tapered superdrol cycle with PCT.

This is my plan

Week 1 – week 10: Test E 500mg per week
    Pros: Mass build up and strength Cons: Estrogen, Gyno, testicle shrinkage

To take care of estrogen by take .5 gram armidex per week and gyno by keep keeping nolva on side if problems arise take 20mg until problem is gone.
    Proper PCT will take care of kicking my test levels back up to normal.

Since Test E does not kick in until week 4 or 5 I will start Trenbolone Acetate (longer acting ester) from week4 to week 6 take 75mg EOD

Pros: Muscle Hardness, tighter physic, lean gains, does not aromatize, no DHT(hairloss) conversion, no water retention

Cons: Liver Toxic, Acne
    I will take care of the Acne with some medicine and making sure my skin is clean and not oily and for live just take some liver pills for 6 weeks
    I already take 1mg of finastride for hair loss and I might add some minoxdil topical solution if I start to notice a rapid loss.

I want to use test-e/tren comb because I think tren brings added qualities to the cycle that test-e does not have with low side effects.

Questions and things I am unsure of:

1. If this stack sound like it’s going to work, how should I make my PCT. Should I use HCG and Clomid? If so

Here is what I came up with as PCT… unsure about my PCT

HCG – Week 10 to Week 12 or 13 using 1500-3000 IU every 5-6 days (4 Weeks)

1st Shot 3000IU Week 10
    2nd Shot 3000IU Week11 (5days later)
    3rd Shot 1500IU Week 12 (5days later)
    4th Shot 1500IU Week 13 (6days later)

Clomid – Week 12 – Week 16 (4 Weeks)
    Week 12 – 150mg per day
    Week 13 – 150mg per day
    Week 14 – 100mg per day
    Week 15 – 100mg per day

2. Another concern is since Test-E has a longer active life then tren and I heard when you come of tren you come of it hard. Towards the end at week 11 should I start to use some tapered Clen tabs to help me retain my lean gains and keep the fat and water rention still low during my pct? Or maybe I should substitute winstrol or something else I am not sure about this part

. Clenbuterol Week 11 – Week 13 (take Liver support formula still)
    Week 11: 40/40/40/60/60/60/80
    Week 12: 80/80/100/100/100/80/80
    Week 13: 80/60/60/60/40/40/40

4. Last question is how badly does tren effect cardio vascular activity? Can I still run 1.5 miles and be okay and not have to worry about medical problems (military PT test).
    Can I still do cardiovascular stuff but not at high rate just average running not pushing my limits.

Along with all this I would still be taking some multivitamins and a joint formula.

Your Comments and concerns:
    Willing to listen to anybody on what they think about this but please don’t just tell me your thoughts without supporting them with an explanation so I can learn.
    For example: If you think I should use wintrol instead of clen tabs or nolva instead of clomid please tell me the reasons why you think that so I have a chance to learn.
    I am going to end up using this stuff regardless but I rather learn about it much as I can before I put this stuff in my body so I am really interested in learning about stuff more then just making a perfect cycle for my self.

Thanks in advance

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    if it's your first cycle bro i wouldn't run tren tren side's are the worst of any steroid if you take to much of this compound

just run test e week's 1-12 500mg that's it nothing else

you don't need hcg for such a short cycle IMO

just run a PCT like this, this is what i do

day 1 clomid 300mg nolva 40mg l-dex 0.25mg
    day 2-7 clomid 100mg nolva 40mg l-dex 0.25mg
    day 8-21 clomid 100mg nolva 20mg l-dex0.25mg
    day 22-30 clomid 50mg nolva 20mg l-dex0.25mg

you could also take clen for pct it's your choice

tren dose affect cardio vascular quiet dramatic i still done cardio but i was not able to take in as much oxygen as i normally would have

plus tren give me quite bad calf pump's which limited my cardio

what would take care of the water retention and axcess fat during the test- e cycle?
    after my PCT how long should i wait to start a cut cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkcut
    what would take care of the water retention and axcess fat during the test- e cycle?
    after my PCT how long should i wait to start a cut cycle?

water retention can be taking care ov with l-dex or letro

the only thing that will take care of excess fat is diet/cardio

after your pct. time on cycle plus pct = time off cycle

cool thanks... as i read more and more i think i should just stick with test-e
    get bulky and control my diet. I ill get some good anti-e's to help me with water retention and aromataization. I don't wanna mess up anything since my receptors are fresh and i don't know how i will react to this. How much weight am i expection to put on with 11 weeks of 500mg per week test -e?

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkcut
    cool thanks... as i read more and more i think i should just stick with test-e
    get bulky and control my diet. I ill get some good anti-e's to help me with water retention and aromataization. I don't wanna mess up anything since my receptors are fresh and i don't know how i will react to this. How much weight am i expection to put on with 11 weeks of 500mg per week test -e?

no-body can tell you how much you will gain bro

some people get better gains some don't

plus it go's on your diet training and rest

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    no-body can tell you how much you will gain bro

some people get better gains some don't

plus it go's on your diet training and rest
    ahhh stock you are the man!!!

cool thanks i ill stick with test - e thanks for helping me make the decision... i got some BD stuff so i should see some awwsome ass gains with proper diet and workout. Now i just gotta make a work out and diet plan

Thread Information