Warrior1700 is offline Associate Member

HGH or Deca or What? My numbers now posted..

Ok, first off , wow...lots of info. I have searched for several days..many hours and finding plenty of info, but..It seems as though everybody and everything is unique to each individual...let me give a readers digest version of me and my goal and current situation and knowledge. I am in my lower 40s, been working out bout 12 years, 5'10' bout 185 lbs. Lean, bout 12-13% body fat, fast metabolism.(yea still) I recently went to the Dr. for "low Libido" and for 4 weeks now I have received 200mg of CYP. He is now saying that he wants to start HGH, I thought he wrote IGF-1 on my chart but am told that it will be HGH, not sure which version yet or how much. 2 inj. a week for 4 weeks, then nothing for months. I inquired about DECA and he told me that "in my case" he wanted to use HGH. I am not really sure what the benfits will be for me or if I should insist on the DECA or stick with his plan for HGH. He knows I am into weightlifting but that is not "our" primary discussion. I do not really know much about this rhelm and would like to go at him a bit more informed. I can start HGH Mon, or insist on DECA according to his asst. Then do I still get the CYP as well? Sorry, maybe not readers digets but looking for a little insight form all the great members that I have read posts from. I am looking to just get a bit more muscle mass , my goal has always been to break 190 and hold it, maybe 195 but let's start at 190+ I will stop here and hope to hear back. I do have numbers from blood work if needed. Thanks all in advance.
    Last edited by Warrior1700; 11-06-2005 at 02:36 AM.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    you definately want to keep using the test. if you want DECA make up an excuse like your joints are really bad because deca is commonly used for that. if you do go on the deca make sure you're running test with it. make sure your test is a a slightly higher dose than the deca also. i'd say get the script for as much stuff as you can. hgh is great stuff. you should read up on it in the forum.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    HGH would be great, but 2 months won't do you jack most users go on for a year or so, also if your insurance isn't paying for it it will be very expensive. Either one you are going to want to run the cyp, may even want to get your hands on some more and run at more like 400-500 mg/wk IMO.

I was told to tell the Dr. that I had joint pain to get deca . I read that the HGH needs to be taken more, kinda why I was wondering why only 8 inj. Ins. won't pay for that, 80 bucks a whack. I am going to ask for a script for the cyp next visit.

I go back to the Doc on Mon, if I can have him give me deca , should I opt for that instead of HGH? I also wonder how to approach him on asking for more CYP.?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Did I read this right...you have low libido...but you want to go on deca ? Bad move IMHO.

WEllllll, that is what the Doc is told, may or may not be the case. What about HGH, is that why the doc said "in my case" he wasnt to give me HGH? And why would deca be bad if it were the case??

Smiley619 is offline Member
    i was thinking that too...deca for low libido?if you didnt have any test and were to just run the deca you would have -100,000,000 sex drive.basically it causes libido issues, doesnt help them.Money Boss aint seen you here in a min.

Okay, I think we are getting things out of context maybe,here is the deal, I went into this place for gear legitimately. Told him I had a slightly low Libido, reduced energy and slight pain in a few joints. He drew blood, I have the numbers but not handy right this minute. Thus far, he has given me 4 inj. of 200mg cyp, as well as B-12 and wants to start HGH, 2 inj. a week for a month. 80 bucka a whack. All this is in my first post. I inquired about deca and he said that "in my case" meaning what I do not know at this point, he wanted to start HGH. Ins. does not cover HGH but it should cover deca. I do not know what HGH, and if he continues the CYP, will do for me muscle mass wise. I am trying to get informed on what HGH will do for me or what deca would do for me....

I will hopefully get more input here before Mon.

Not sure what numbers are vital but here are a few of them. IGF-1 = 205, T-4, free = 1.7, Test total = 575, estradiol = 38 HTH if there are any other numbers needed let me know.

lwgy is offline Junior Member
    deca in low-moderate doses is unlikely to have a negative impact on your libido. and if you are combining it with 200mg test your libido should be more than fine.

however, if you are in your 40's HGH can give some really nice results for you. i would encourage you to do some research into HGH.

if your goal is simply to put on and maintain 5 extra pounds, then the test by itself will be enough. test + deca will be even better.

IMHO, i would choose the HGH if money is no object. however, if money is a concern, and you are only looking for 5 extra pounds, then test or test + deca will get you there.

Finally getting a little more info. Isn't money always an issue?? lol I am hoping to ask Doc to up my test CYP, I read maybe 400 mg/wk. So if he only wants to give me 2 inj a week for 4 weeks of HGH, is that really going to do anything and stick around? If I choose to go with deca , what is a low-moderate dose considered?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1700
    Finally getting a little more info. Isn't money always an issue?? lol I am hoping to ask Doc to up my test CYP, I read maybe 400 mg/wk. So if he only wants to give me 2 inj a week for 4 weeks of HGH, is that really going to do anything and stick around? If I choose to go with deca, what is a low-moderate dose considered?
    2 injections a week for 4 weeks of GH won't do anything. I'd love to know the reasoning behind it. If insurance won't cover it you have to pay for it, I don't even see the point, it's a waste of money. HRT lasts much longer than a month. Maybe he was going to check your IGF levels again in a month and adjust your dosage from there. That would make a little sense.

FLBMWMech is offline Associate Member
    My Girlfriend (In her early 40's- w. a hysterectomy)
    just started HGH along w/ estratest (estrogen replacement with the tiniest bit of testosterone ) about 3 months ago.
    1.5 IU per day every day of HGH and 1 estratest pill daily... Its absolutely amazing what the HGH is doing for her skin, body composition, even her breasts are slightly firmer. So for those who say it takes a year-- I can tell you that by week 8 she had noticed (and I noticed too) a significant change in her skin. Her face is looking younger (Shes still a gorgeous and fit woman-- just the HGH has kicked it up a notch)
    I have to say that if I could afford to take 3 or 4 iu daily with my next cycle-- I would.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    2 injections a week for 4 weeks of GH won't do anything. I'd love to know the reasoning behind it. If insurance won't cover it you have to pay for it, I don't even see the point, it's a waste of money. HRT lasts much longer than a month. Maybe he was going to check your IGF levels again in a month and adjust your dosage from there. That would make a little sense.
    I go to the Doc today and I will ask him more detial about what his reasoning is for the 4 week thing, but it IS 80 bucks a whack and I think I might bail on that idea and ask for more test CYP, I was just reading more threads(arrrgg, so many) and it seems as though I might want to hold off on a second compound until I am on CYP for about 10 weeks, maybe I will ask Doc to up the dosage of CYP.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Nobody says it takes a year for HGH to work. What we are saying is if you do your research, you will see that it takes about 3 months to really notice any effects from GH. So, taking GH for a month or so it absolutely ridiculous. I'm not sure who this Dr. is, but by law, any legit Dr. cannot prescribe 400mg a week of Test.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I'm not sure who this Dr. is, but by law, any legit Dr. cannot prescribe 400mg a week of Test.
    Darn, didn' tknow that....Like I said I will know today and ask more Qs about his intentions of GH but I do not think I want to do the 80 bucks a hit anyways.

lwgy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I'm not sure who this Dr. is, but by law, any legit Dr. cannot prescribe 400mg a week of Test.
    i am not aware of any laws that say how much you can or can not prescribe. it all comes down to the doctors judgment.

I asked him to bump it up and he stated he could go to 400mg cyp, but has not yet done so. He started 500 iu of HGH, have received 4 inj as of yesterday. I am now currently getting 200 cyp, 100 deca per week and 500 iu HGH 2 x per week for 8-9 weeks. Any input on this or other suggestions, should I addd more on my own? What abuot an oral?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    No way are you getting 500 iu's of GH 2x a week. 4-6 iu's ED is the typical dosage for BB purposes. I don't think even AIDS patients get that much.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    No way are you getting 500 iu's of GH 2x a week. 4-6 iu's ED is the typical dosage for BB purposes. I don't think even AIDS patients get that much.
    lol no its usually 2iu

but i think he mean HCG when he said 500

Ooops, maybe it's 5 Ius 2x a week, it is 80 bucks a whack, for 8-10 injections...It is HGH , not Jinotprin though, he said it was better then that, can't remember what he said though.

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    I really think u should find out some things about hgh, whatever ur decission is must be reasonable and the best for u and ur health. Why don't u make some research on this site about deca ,test and hgh? U'll find a lot of info on sides and benefits of all products. If ur final choice is hgh then make sure it's the one with 191 amono acids...it's proven to be more effective

Quote Originally Posted by mamias20918756
    I really think u should find out some things about hgh, whatever ur decission is must be reasonable and the best for u and ur health. Why don't u make some research on this site about deca,test and hgh? U'll find a lot of info on sides and benefits of all products. If ur final choice is hgh then make sure it's the one with 191 amono acids...it's proven to be more effective
    Well, omg, I have been back and forth on here, looking for info, my head spins trying to absorb and understand all the info. As far as me and my health, mean , I am seeing a Dr. and this is his recomendations, so unless I can find or know or am told anything differenly, I can only go by what he says. I have asked and read around, and seems like HGH needs to be taken for a longer period of time, but then someone else says, get it if you can type of attitude.

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    look man for me gh is great, but...it needs to be run at at least 4ius/day with a routine like 6on 1 off or 5 on 2 off for over 4 months to see things happening..it only kicks in on 3rd month, can u get that much?
    If i could, i would

Quote Originally Posted by mamias20918756
    look man for me gh is great, but...it needs to be run at at least 4ius/day with a routine like 6on 1 off or 5 on 2 off for over 4 months to see things happening..it only kicks in on 3rd month, can u get that much?
    If i could, i would
    Well, I am getting it thru a Dr. so I imagine he is going by protocol. I would prolly have to get more on my own to add to what he is giving me.

Thread Information