Thread: GH/Deca cycle

brandonstanks is offline Junior Member

GH/Deca cycle

Ok, so let me start by letting everyone know that I'm completely clueless here.
    I've never even seriously put together or finished a cycle, but I'm trying to put one together using gh and order something online asap!

2 problems:

1)
    Don't know how or where to safely order online. (not looking for answer to
    "where".

2)
    Don't know how to put together a safe and effective cycle with gh.

About me:

Weight - 185
    Height - 6'1
    Age - 22

My goal is to weigh 215lb. and keep the muscle, my nuts, my sex drive, my liver, and my money (or as much as possible).
    I wanted to use deca w/gh beacuse of the lower side affects.

Suggestions?
    Last edited by brandonstanks; 11-03-2005 at 03:30 PM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well a couple of things.

1. To young to do GH.
    2. If you want your NUTS, then stay far away from Deca .

And the most important thing is to SLOW down and do some research. LOTS of RESEARCH. Find out why Deca alone is horrible. Find the pro's and Con's for GH. Don't rush into anything. You could seriously screw yourself up big time.

Oh if you want to save $$, then you definitely do NOT want to use GH. GH needs to be used for a minimum of 3 months and I personally think one should go at least 6 months. GH can cost anwhere from 250.00 a kit (depending who you know) all the way up to 1500.00. And thats for 1 kit. you will need at least 6 kits!!!!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well a couple of things.

1. To young to do GH.
    2. If you want your NUTS, then stay far away from Deca .

And the most important thing is to SLOW down and do some research. LOTS of RESEARCH. Find out why Deca alone is horrible. Find the pro's and Con's for GH. Don't rush into anything. You could seriously screw yourself up big time.

ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! Very solid advice.

Oh, a few more things.

GH isn't going to lessen the sides of Deca .
    GH is going to help you LOSE weight not gain it.

GH really isnt for a beginner or for someone thats only 22.

read this, it'll help get you started

Newbies this is for you

haha! thanks guys. Although I do consider this thread as a part of my research.

I was looking at gh for it's ability to create new cells. That wouldn't have anything to do w/age, right? As for deca , I've read that it has the lowest amount of side affects compared to others.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonstanks
    haha! thanks guys. Although I do consider this thread as a part of my research.
    Of course. We are just telling you that research can take months. Again, jumping into a cycle without proper knowledge can be quite dangerous. A lot of guys hang on the boards for months before they feel comfortable. We are here to help, but can't do it for you (not saying your asking us to)

It's just that we get so many new guys on the board that say "TELL ME WHAT TO RUN and I will RUN it".

Welcome to AR bro

BLT

Use the search button and research the following..

DECA
    TEST
    ESTERS
    GH
    PCT - (post cycle thearpy)
    CLOMID
    NOLVA
    Beginner CYCLE

I was looking at gh for it's ability to create new cells. That wouldn't have anything to do w/age, right? As for deca, I've read that it has the lowest amount of side affects compared to others.
    At 22 youre still producing an adequate amount of GH naturally. If youve never really cycled before you dont need it and it can be quite costly.

All steroids shut down or surpress your natural test levels to one degree or another. Deca shuts it down quite quickly, thus leaving you with little or no test in your body. If you dont take test with it, you run a high risk of getting the dread "deca" dick amongst other problems of low test levels. It is a good muscle building steroid when combined with test. Lots of people like it, but it has sides just as all steroids do.

Just as a side, deca has been used to chemically neuter some sex offenders! If you take it, take it with test.

I was looking at gh for it's ability to create new cells. That wouldn't have anything to do w/age, right? As for deca, I've read that it has the lowest amount of side affects compared to others.
    All steroids have side effects. They obviously effect different people in different ways.

For example. If you do a DECA cycle without any test, your SEX drive will come to a complete hault. (Deca Dick). Test should be a base for all cycles because of this.

Now, in terms of GH, my personal advise is GH should be used when someone is in there 30's. Yeah, guys will argue, but at the age of 22, you don't need it. I've done GH alone, and I've done it with a cycle. To be honest, unless your doing over 4iu's ED, I don't think you will get big off it. THe only major thing it helped me with is fat loss, but again at your age, your metablolism should be high and thus taking GH would be a waste of money. Look into doing a TEST only cycle.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 11-03-2005 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    At 22 youre still producing an adequate amount of GH naturally. If youve never really cycled before you dont need it and it can be quite costly.

All steroids shut down or surpress your natural test levels to one degree or another. Deca shuts it down quite quickly, thus leaving you with little or no test in your body. If you dont take test with it, you run a high risk of getting the dread "deca" dick amongst other problems of low test levels. It is a good muscle building steroid when combined with test. Lots of people like it, but it has sides just as all steroids do.

Just as a side, deca has been used to chemically neuter some sex offenders! If you take it, take it with test.
    Nicely said!!!

Personally I cannot stand DECA. I would never touch the stuff again.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    There isn't much left to say, buylongterm has laid down some good advice. Just to emphasize his advice: don't do this crappy cycle. Your goals are completely opposite of what that cycle will provide.

Excellent advice!

I think I will drop the gh for now. You guys pretty much told me what I wanted to hear anyway. I mean, I'm a broke-ass college student. I need to keep every penny that I can...for beer. I'll definitely do a search on those things suggested. For now I'll just research and try to get a legit source lined up for when I DO decide to order. I HAVE read the rules for the forums, so I'm pretty sure it's okay for me to ask what the best way would be to start searching for places to order??? Nothing specific, right? Should I stick with Google?

Thanks for the welcome and all the advice!

I think I will drop the gh for now. You guys pretty much told me what I wanted to hear anyway. I mean, I'm a broke-ass college student. I need to keep every penny that I can...for beer. I'll definitely do a search on those things suggested. For now I'll just research and try to get a legit source lined up for when I DO decide to order. I HAVE read the rules for the forums, so I'm pretty sure it's okay for me to ask what the best way would be to start searching for places to order??? Nothing specific, right? Should I stick with Google?

Thanks for the welcome and all the advice!
    Best advise I can give you. NEVER EVER buy gear from a Web site. Don't trust anything you google.....Stick around on the boards for awhile and be careful if anyone PM's you with a source. Before buying from anyone, always do a source check with a MOD via PM.

Peace,

BLT

Thread Information