hard ass is offline New Member

Is there a doctor in the house

I was taking my weakly medication .In my ass cheak right side if it matters . When the pin was in a small part of my ass cheak went num I finished what I was doing . Then about 1/2 hour later it is fine. Ever happen to one of you. I SHIT MY PANTS!!!!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Uh...I'm not a doc but it sounds like you knicked a nerve. Usually, the pain of hitting a nerve can stay with you for days. I've hit a blood vessel or something and had my ass cheek blow up and sting like a bitch for 4 or 5 days straight. That wasn't fun.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    yea my ass got huge one time from hitting as blod vessle...
    but it went away...i just had a getto bootie on my right side for like 4 days...

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by cnyce89
    yea my ass got huge one time from hitting as blod vessle...
    but it went away...i just had a getto bootie on my right side for like 4 days...

ghetto bootie-HA!
    How the hell do you keep from hitting blood vessels and veins? Is it just one of those wierd rare occurances or is it common? I don't want to walk around looking all elephantitis'd out, no ghetto booties for me, no thanks!

_SOLID

when you aspirate ...and you see blood( thats when you hit a vessel) this happened to me and i took out the needle, and switched pins and injected again...i prollyy hsould have swithced glutes but no i didnt...and thus i got a g-e-t-t-o- b-o-o-t-i-e.....kinda was funny...never seen myself with a huge ass before..
    oh well...you learn

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    You can just pass through a vessel though, in which case aspirating won't reveal it to you. Doesn't happen often and you'll probably not encounter this little problem for a while if ever.

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    hard ass,
    i wouldnt worry about it too much, as long as you dont have recurrent pain, or numbness. Keep an eye on the injection site to make sure bruising, redness, or anything out of the ordinary occurs!!
    Not yet a doc but know that much!!
    gorilla

ptRick is offline New Member
    don't worry....it will happen again....after u get to be a vet your whole glutes will be like that

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Is there a doctor in the house

Originally posted by hard ass
    I was taking my weakly medication .In my ass cheak right side if it matters.
    I hate to sound like I'm beating a dead horse, but this can never be repeated too much when it comes to amateurs . . .

Namely, where in your "ass cheak [sic] right side"[/i] did you take your, um, medication? It's not just a matter of aiming for the center of your cheek and popping in your, um, medication, it's a matter of going for the proper quadrant.

Now, grab some of your girlfriend's lipstick. Go. Do it now. I'll wait . . .

(Oh, excuse me. Well, if that's the case, go grab some of your boyfriend's lipstick. I'm still waiting . . .)

Now pull down your pants. I promise I won't get hot . . .

Good. Now take the lipstick and draw a line straight across the center of your right cheek. Then draw a line straight up and down the center of your right cheek.

There . . . You've got four quadrants. (Amazing, isn't it?)

Hold on, you're not done . . .

Now poke yourself with your thumb (no, sport, there's nothing kinky going on here) on the right side of your back around your waist, feeling for the top of your pelvic bone. (You'll feel bone going upward, then it will stop and you'll hit tissue but no bone.) When you find it, draw a dotted line across that part of your rear waist.

Finally, measure two-to-three inches below that dotted line in the middle of the upper, outer quadrant of your butt cheek and put a little "X" there.

Why? Because "X" marks the spot. And that is the only safe place to shoot yourself in the butt. See, who said that playing with lipstick couldn't be fun?

Now, the reason you went numb is because you hit a nerve. The closer you get to the center of your cheek (where your first two lipstick lines cross each other - as opposed to staying in the upper, outer quadrant, which less less nerves and less blood vessels), the bigger the chance you'll hit a nerve. If it's the sciatic nerve (which runs from the spinal cord down the center of your butt cheeks), you're likely to feel a sharp, stabbing pain going down your legs. But if you hit any nerve, including the sciatic, you will often get a numb sensation that, hopefully, will go away shortly thereafter.

So remember, just like vaginas, the upper, outer quadrant is your friend.

Now put the damn lipstick away. It doesn't look good on you. Unless you're really enjoying this, in which case you should do the same thing to your left cheek. Symmetry, and all that.

That will be five cents, please . . .

hahahaha

wooooooow very informative...
    lol in a kinda sick twisted way...
    hey it got the point across i hope

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Re: Re: Is there a doctor in the house

[QUOTE]Originally posted by TNT
    [B]
    I hate to sound like I'm beating a dead horse

what does this sound like....just curious?

_SOLID

G-PIG is offline Associate Member

horses?

this bored gets pretty weird sometimes, who beats a dead horse, thats sick? scary stuff, nathan your twisted !!!!

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    hmmmm beating a dead horse is it alive first and can I have its winny if i kill it ??????

Thread Information